Mk677 gave me ED

H

hoeseeker111

Iron
I took one pill of mk and the next day i woke up with covid, these have been the worst days of my life. The mix of the mk677 with the covid made me look like a junkie i was always shaking and pale. I had to ran out of the house to the farmacy to get assistance cause i thought i was gonna die. I puked on the street on my way to the pharmacy. While i was there they had to lay me down, or otherwhise i would have passed out. Im pretty sure they thought i was in drug withdrawl. They told me that i would be fine but i should stop taking the mk677 imediately cause apparently it would only help my height significantly if i was way younger, and that at 17 the hgh would focus on building more muscle. I said i couldnt get hard and they explained that it was because my receptors were fucked up and that i would get a functioning dick in 72 hours. Luckily i only needed 24 hours to be able to get a hard dick. My whole fucking body hurt. Well when i got home i simply threw the mk away. Idk if i would have grown from mk, maybe 2 cms max, but its not worth it in my opinion.
PS: i immediately asked them to measure my blood sugar, and i didnt get diabetes even tho the sugar was suprisingly high.

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1 and Deleted member 32973
same thing happened to me your mk677 was real but also laced with prohormones because gymcels take it as a sarm to get bigger muscles and not for height

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 30679
same thing happened to me your mk677 was laced with prohormones because gymcels take as a sarm to get bigger muscles and not for height
ngl probably, cause my jacked uncle got if for me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105 and Deleted member 30679
same thing happened to me your mk677 was real but also laced with prohormones because gymcels take it as a sarm to get bigger muscles and not for height
do you know if chemyo laces

• +1
Reactions: awesomemc101