MK677 GUIDE

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

I will be there for the downfall of clavicular.
Before i start If you are using MK 677 as a hgh then leave the thread and dont waste your money jfl:lul:

Things you will need
Berberine

The first step I would do when taking MK677 is go to cvs or any vitamin shop and get berberine(Id recommend 2000mg(you can also take this to cut out sugar cravings)) This will cost you around $25.
Glucose monitor
After you bought your berberine you will need to go on amazon and buy a Glucose Monitor which could cost at least $30 or more.
Mk-677
I would recommend researchem.is if you are in america which will cost $80-$100 and receptorchem.uk if you are in The UK, this is the cheaper option so lucky ukcels and its only$45-$55 MAKE SURE TO BUY LIQUID FORM.

Get your blood tested.
see if you have any preexisting cancer cells and don’t have borderline diabetes. make sure your glucose levels are good.

Steps
Every morning before you eat you will have to check your glucose and make sure it’s sub 100. The timing for taking MK is more preference, some take it at night for better sleep and some take it before the gym so they can eat a big meal after. Every time you take your mk you will need to take your berberine to. I would start with 5mg and after a week go up to 10mg and see if your glucose rises. If it doesn't rise you can try 15mg and no more. Make sure to not carb up that much and try to not eat sugar. I would recommend still doing cardio even on the bulk just for extra health measures. You can stack mk with enclomiphene just for natural test production but this wont effect muscle growth.

MK isn't worth it if you don't take it long term.
DNR

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, truthhurts, ey88 and 1 other person
@Outerz14 @chudlite @truthhurts
@ey88 forgot to tag you bhai:feelshah:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts, ey88 and chudlite
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and sub5incel125
bump

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ey88
  • +1
Reactions: ey88
Good guide dude, and I agree, mk is really only good for weight gain

• +1
Good guide dude, and I agree, mk is really only good for weight gain
its promotes hunger hormone and barely promote igf-1 thank you bhai

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ey88
Have you ever become bloated after taking it?

• +1
Have you ever become bloated after taking it?
yes it holds water retention so if you care about your looks a lot I would not recommended taking it

Before i start If you are using MK 677 as a hgh then leave the thread and dont waste your money jfl:lul:

Things you will need
Berberine

The first step I would do when taking MK677 is go to cvs or any vitamin shop and get berberine(Id recommend 2000mg(you can also take this to cut out sugar cravings)) This will cost you around $25.
Glucose monitor
After you bought your berberine you will need to go on amazon and buy a Glucose Monitor which could cost at least $30 or more.
Mk-677
I would recommend researchem.is if you are in america which will cost $80-$100 and receptorchem.uk if you are in The UK, this is the cheaper option so lucky ukcels and its only$45-$55 MAKE SURE TO BUY LIQUID FORM.

Get your blood tested.
see if you have any preexisting cancer cells and don’t have borderline diabetes. make sure your glucose levels are good.

Steps
Every morning before you eat you will have to check your glucose and make sure it’s sub 100. The timing for taking MK is more preference, some take it at night for better sleep and some take it before the gym so they can eat a big meal after. Every time you take your mk you will need to take your berberine to. I would start with 5mg and after a week go up to 10mg and see if your glucose rises. If it doesn't rise you can try 15mg and no more. Make sure to not carb up that much and try to not eat sugar. I would recommend still doing cardio even on the bulk just for extra health measures. You can stack mk with enclomiphene just for natural test production but this wont effect muscle growth.

DNR
It’s literally increase ur gh tho and ur thread sucks no offense

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5incel125
It’s literally increase ur gh tho and ur thread sucks no offense
its barely increases igf-1 it increases a different hormone called ghrelin

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
its barely increases igf-1 it increases a different hormone called ghrelin
Also I swear every grey says mk doesn’t work for some reason Jfl it increases hgh 3-4 iu depending on how u respond to it and ur dose

• WTF
Also I swear every grey says mk doesn’t work for some reason Jfl it increases hgh 3-4 iu depending on how u respond to it and ur dose
are you calling me a grey bhai?!?!?!?

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
i

Things you will need
Berberine

Glucose monitor
Mk-677

Get your blood tested.

Steps

DNR
I don't understand why people treat mk677 as hgh lmao it won't do shit to your height

• +1