MK677 illegal (need alternatives)

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
MK-677 also called ibumatoren is fucking illegal in germany, are there any alternatives that are LEGAL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, Gaygymmaxx and DalitBoss
:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, prag, IndraBC and 1 other person
Are peptides illegal too? All of them

Plenty of injectable ones that are stronger (but don't stimulate hunger)

Are peptides illegal too? All of them

Plenty of injectable ones that are stronger (but don't stimulate hunger)
counts as doping in germany these nerd ass niggas tryna reduce our potential these ugly ass niggas

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
counts as doping in germany these nerd ass niggas tryna reduce our potential these ugly ass niggas
You funny bro :lul:

I'll do some research for you I've been through the heightmaxxing ringer as a gigamanlet

• +1
Reactions: Atakan
You funny bro :lul:

I'll do some research for you I've been through the heightmaxxing ringer as a gigamanlet
@Atakan
They ship to Germany, look into the crime laws, in us they just send you a letter and don't do shit

Idk what happens there when you get caught

Among these products you should get tesamorelin probably, they have mk but it's injectable, mk isnt really as significant as tesamorelin so if you're pinning just get tesa

you can use 31 Guage needles

But look up laws and shit idk if they'll just send you a letter like in us

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I can send a vid of me injecting some shit it's really not very painful, it was daunting to me when I was younger

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
@Atakan
They ship to Germany, look into the crime laws, in us they just send you a letter and don't do shit

Idk what happens there when you get caught

Among these products you should get tesamorelin probably, they have mk but it's injectable, mk isnt really as significant as tesamorelin so if you're pinning just get tesa

you can use 31 Guage needles

But look up laws and shit idk if they'll just send you a letter like in us
checked it out, when you get caught you get fined here like they literally make u poor and if you can't pay the fine u get jailed js checked the law any of the type of shit u said is illegal its basically over unless there are some legal things that can maybe help too id js combine shit if 1 thing is not enough for it to be as effective as these pills

checked it out, when you get caught you get fined here like they literally make u poor and if you can't pay the fine u get jailed js checked the law any of the type of shit u said is illegal its basically over unless there are some legal things that can maybe help too id js combine shit if 1 thing is not enough for it to be as effective as these pills
Calcium, Glucosamine chronditon, high protein diet, MSM,

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and TechnoBoss