fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
I've noticed these side effects, legs and shoulders feeling sore
Had one headache so far, a few hours ago
Constant hunger I could eat for 4 people
Sleeping is so good I always feel well rested and full of energy
Less high inhib

This might be placebo though, also I usually wear size 12 shoes but had to get size 13 shoes 3 days ago, although that probably has nothing to do with the mk677

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Hero of the Imperium, samm735 and 1 other person
I've been taking 10mg for about 3 weeks now, all I've noticed is better sleep and I'm not complaining because that's the reason I'm using it. Doesn't seem to affect my hunger, but my appetite is very high normally.

• +1
Reactions: Yusu, samm735 and AspiringChad
keep taking it till you see gains. if you been using it for 2nd or third month and no gains? it's over

I've been taking 10mg for about 3 weeks now, all I've noticed is better sleep and I'm not complaining because that's the reason I'm using it. Doesn't seem to affect my hunger, but my appetite is very high normally.
I'm taking 25mg for heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: jefferson

are you risking diabetes just to sleep better?

• JFL
keep taking it till you see gains.
I'm definitely noticing muscle retention, feel stronger in general and idk why but I think I have more muscle

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
What I've noticed
  • Intense dreams
  • Water retention(gained 3 pounds in one week)
  • Lethargy
  • Lower back injury healing faster
  • No hunger
Dosage: Somewhere between 18-25 mg a day. I don't know for sure because my retarded supplier did not label my dropper. I''ve been taking it for a week now.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Stingray
no worries, there are tons of methods to avoid this problem.
What are they? I usually do interment fasting to improve insulin sensitivity.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
age and height ? sore legs is it muscle (did you workout ? ) if not where do you feel sore ?

child_rotational_def_anat01.jpg

Last edited:
@Zeta ascended = bro =BBC

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Zeta ascended
niggas you pay for side effects lol

considering taking just for the sleep honestly, my sleep is shit

Sleep is more important than diet and training. Seriously.
Ditch the MK-677. I really don't rate it at all. Here's a few tips to get better sleep. The overall focus is to adjust your body to 1 circadian rhythm. Whether that be 10pm-7am, 11pm-8am or whatever suits you best. 8 hours sleep is good enough, just need to make sure it's quality sleep.

1. Download f.lux on your PC and phones (jailbroken/rooted phones only). It's a blue light filter which adjusts over the 24h period to work in synchronicity with the most optimal circadian rhythm. Blue light promotes activity and mental alertness, which can seriously affect you negatively when trying to get to sleep. If you have a Samsung you can use the blue light filter in settings too. Red light promotes rest, relaxation and recovery.

Get curtains. Block out all light from outside your room especially if you've got street lights outside or a TV or LED in your room with a flickering light. Sleep in PITCH BLACK. Your body can only produce melatonin in complete darkness.

If your having trouble starting off, buy some melatonin and implement the above strategies. There's no need to take more than 2mg, 1.5mg is even enough, and you can get a lot from NOW foods for dirt cheap. If you're still really having trouble falling asleep at your designated time, stop drinking caffeine and taking stimulants after 2pm. If you're finding it really hard to get kickstarted into an optimal sleep/wake cycle, put away all electronics, meditate, take some xanax or ambien for the first 1 or 2 nights to get you started, but that realistically won't be needed. After you've got started, the hard work is done.
I've noticed these side effects, legs and shoulders feeling sore
Had one headache so far, a few hours ago
Constant hunger I could eat for 4 people
Sleeping is so good I always feel well rested and full of energy
Less high inhib

This might be placebo though, also I usually wear size 12 shoes but had to get size 13 shoes 3 days ago, although that probably has nothing to do with the mk677
I'll never get my head around why people use MK-677 knowing all its effects. It's just whack. Waste of money. Wouldn't even use it if someone gave it to me for free, would just sell it to you guys on here.

Attachments

• 1200px-Biological_clock_human.svg.png
    1200px-Biological_clock_human.svg.png
    77.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and samm735
age and height ? sore legs is it muscle (did you workout ? ) if not where do you feel sore ?

child_rotational_def_anat01.jpg
I only feel sore in Tibias
what about facial bloat
It's noticeable but should go away after like 2 months
niggas you pay for side effects lol
Nah but some of the side effects like sleep quality are really good, having some of the best sleep of my life
considering taking just for the sleep honestly, my sleep is shit
I never had sleeping problems so I wouldn't need it but this shit is so good for sleep

I only feel sore in Tibias

It's noticeable but should go away after like 2 months

Nah but some of the side effects like sleep quality are really good, having some of the best sleep of my life

I never had sleeping problems so I wouldn't need it but this shit is so good for sleep

whats your reason for taking it?

whats your reason for taking it?
Cope heightmaxxing, high effort no results.
Real results = increased Ghrelin, problems with hunger, overeating and binge eating. Water retention.

It's each person's own choice if they want to take MK677. I just think it's extremely overrated.

Diabetes is all but a small price to pay for salvation, which is tall height.
diabetes just for validation from foids and people, pathetic

Real results = increased Ghrelin, problems with hunger, overeating and binge eating. Water retention.

It's each person's own choice if they want to take MK677. I just think it's extremely overrated.

its the only alternative to hgh tho

I viewed the appetite change side effect as a positive bonus for someone like me trying to put on some weight with muscle gains, shoving eggs down my throat isn't needed anymore

its the only alternative to hgh tho
I would recommend ipamorelin+modgrf(1-29) and dose the ipamorelin higher and do stretching exercises (spinal) literally like 5 mins post injection. It's probably all in vain anyway if you're over the age of 17.

If you're that young, go to the chiropractor and ask them to stretch you out and try to inject right before you get in there. No time for waiting rooms. Half life is like 30mins. Huge GH spikes will likely give the best results. (Open plates). Once your plates are closed there's nothing else worth trying.

Sidenote: ipa+modgrf don't spike Ghrelin, cortisol and prolactin and can be bought in vials as a mixed powder.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and BigdickAverageEthnic
diabetes just for validation from foids and people, pathetic
Jfl you’re literally saying that getting your hgh levels as high as in your early teenage years is gonna give you diabetes. Just watch your carb intake tbh. Btw, how are bodybuilders known for taking hgh and not getting diabetes? That shit might only give you diabetes if you’re genetically predisposed to it or already have prediabetes.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Some mk677 is not gonna give you diabetes, it's worth taking if you have insomnia or are in your growth phase

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and samm735
Some mk677 is not gonna give you diabetes, it's worth taking if you have insomnia or are in your growth phase
yeah Im an insomniac, seriously considering it because I miss how fucking good my sleep was when I was a teenager

• +1
Your opinion means dog shit to me. Keep crying.
6'2+ or death.
As well it shouldn't! I wasn't talking about crying, but about risking such things for female validation. But you are gonna do what you gonna do
And if it isn't that bad, then obviously it doesnt matter that much.
Jfl you’re literally saying that getting your hgh levels as high as in your early teenage years is gonna give you diabetes. Just watch your carb intake tbh. Btw, how are bodybuilders known for taking hgh and not getting diabetes? That shit might only give you diabetes if you’re genetically predisposed to it or already have prediabetes.
Then that's fine.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
yeah Im an insomniac, seriously considering it because I miss how fucking good my sleep was when I was a teenager
Try it, as someone with severe insomnia 10-12mg an hour before bed has done more for my sleep then anything else I've tried

• +1
Reactions: samm735
Try it, as someone with severe insomnia 10-12mg an hour before bed has done more for my sleep then anything else I've tried
My insomnia used to be really bad, not as bad these days, they stuck me on sleeping pills which done shit all but make me feel like crap throughout the day.

Where would I find a good source of MK677

My insomnia used to be really bad, not as bad these days, they stuck me on sleeping pills which done shit all but make me feel like crap throughout the day.

Where would I find a good source of MK677
purerawz.co or purplepandalabs and get the raws. If you're doing the raws it dissolves in 80/20 water/vodka

Sleep is more important than diet and training. Seriously.
Ditch the MK-677. I really don't rate it at all. Here's a few tips to get better sleep. The overall focus is to adjust your body to 1 circadian rhythm. Whether that be 10pm-7am, 11pm-8am or whatever suits you best. 8 hours sleep is good enough, just need to make sure it's quality sleep.

1. Download f.lux on your PC and phones (jailbroken/rooted phones only). It's a blue light filter which adjusts over the 24h period to work in synchronicity with the most optimal circadian rhythm. Blue light promotes activity and mental alertness, which can seriously affect you negatively when trying to get to sleep. If you have a Samsung you can use the blue light filter in settings too. Red light promotes rest, relaxation and recovery.

Get curtains. Block out all light from outside your room especially if you've got street lights outside or a TV or LED in your room with a flickering light. Sleep in PITCH BLACK. Your body can only produce melatonin in complete darkness.

If your having trouble starting off, buy some melatonin and implement the above strategies. There's no need to take more than 2mg, 1.5mg is even enough, and you can get a lot from NOW foods for dirt cheap. If you're still really having trouble falling asleep at your designated time, stop drinking caffeine and taking stimulants after 2pm. If you're finding it really hard to get kickstarted into an optimal sleep/wake cycle, put away all electronics, meditate, take some xanax or ambien for the first 1 or 2 nights to get you started, but that realistically won't be needed. After you've got started, the hard work is done.

I'll never get my head around why people use MK-677 knowing all its effects. It's just whack. Waste of money. Wouldn't even use it if someone gave it to me for free, would just sell it to you guys on here.
I have a thread on sleeping