Mk677 update

castizo

castizo

Kraken
about 3 hours since i took the alleged "bunk" mk677 where it says blue berry extract on and i got really hungry and ate alot more than i do normally and my fingers are tingling does this mean it was legit after all?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asia, ineonx, Outerz14 and 3 others
nigger :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rahrahrahrah, Aero, yodasbigonials and 2 others
about 3 hours since i took the alleged "bunk" mk677 where it says blue berry extract on and i got really hungry and ate alot more than i do normally and my fingers are tingling does this mean it was legit after all?
Where did you get the mk? Is it from brainlabz

Yeah mk677 increases grehlin which is what makes you hungry. Also it's pretty easy to get legit mk.. could be coincidence though. Also check dm niga

if it doesn’t say mk677/ ibutamoren or anything related in the back of the supp it’s prob not real mk

Nigga got the fruit ninja mkpisty7nater

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and MA_ascender
Yep works my nigga

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and MA_ascender
Nigga its legit

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Just took my first pill bhai can I expect hunger tomorrow
Tbh idk man, depends on responsiveness but I doubt it. OP is likely experiencing placebo but you never know. Source is legit tho

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Tbh idk man, depends on responsiveness but I doubt it. OP is likely experiencing placebo but you never know. Source is legit tho
I got the hunger almost right after and my friend that i gave it too aswell without telling what it was did aswell

• Woah
Reactions: wastedspermcel
I got the hunger almost right after and my friend that i gave it too aswell without telling what it was did aswell
Shit, maybe my source was bunk or I've got shitty responsiveness. Source was receptorchem uk

why do you think it was bunk
don't remember feeling side effects. Maybe hunger around the time tbh. Overall I'll just stick to a better stack

don't remember feeling side effects. Maybe hunger around the time tbh. Overall I'll just stick to a better stack
I didint take it yesterday because i was eating alot of shit food and i will today aswell because its the weekend but my finger tips are still tingling so i know my mk is legit, i bought it from brainlabz.ru got it 6 days after buying

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
I didint take it yesterday because i was eating alot of shit food and i will today aswell because its the weekend but my finger tips are still tingling so i know my mk is legit, i bought it from brainlabz.ru got it 6 days after buying
brainlabz is legit

This is exactly what happened to me when I tried one pill of mk677. I got SUPER hungry. My mom ironacly found my pills the day after so I only experienced 1 ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back