MK677 users get in here

TitusA

TitusA

Gold
What kind of results did you get?
Did you notice faster hair growth (thinking of using to counter minoxidil shed).

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
haha get ignored nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notchicolachowski, mathis, N1666 and 2 others
What kind of results did you get?
Did you notice faster hair growth (thinking of using to counter minoxidil shed).
MK isnt very good anyways. classic hgh is better

• +1
Reactions: brutalpilled
MK isnt very good anyways. classic hgh is better
Why pay for classic HGH though Mk seems to be able to give good enough results in short cycles. Im not looking at taking it for bodybuilding gains.

MK677 is very good. One of the best compounds out there, if not the best compounds, dollar for dollar. I never took it for hair growth. It'll help you get bigger leaner and stronger. But you'll have a bigger appetite. And it'll give you deeper sleep. Very enjoyable compound. Get the pill though, not liquid.

• +1
Reactions: TitusA
MK677 is very good. One of the best compounds out there, if not the best compounds, dollar for dollar. I never took it for hair growth. It'll help you get bigger leaner and stronger. But you'll have a bigger appetite. And it'll give you deeper sleep. Very enjoyable compound. Get the pill though, not liquid.
Yeah i heard its great for sleep, appetite, recovery just all quality of life things. Also speeds up growth of hair and nails which even if ur not taking minox can make hair appear thicker. TBH only reason I wouldn't run it year round is cancer risk.

Why pay for classic HGH though Mk seems to be able to give good enough results in short cycles. Im not looking at taking it for bodybuilding gains.
Not really, but you can compound it with additional pharma and supplements for a greater effect