Mk677 while on accutane

gabbeascend

gabbeascend

Ascending to CL
Is it safe to take MK677/Ibutamoren while on Isotracin 20mg Isotretinoin?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ey88
Mk isn't studied enough to have any on that, but I might just take mk if u don't have bad acne, mk cleaned my face

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend
no it's not bad idea
it is bad if you take accutane with real steroids as you will just destroy ur liver

• +1
Mk isn't studied enough to have any on that, but I might just take mk if u don't have bad acne, mk cleaned my face
My acne is not that bad, been taking accutane for 14 days and I see good results, although I have acne scars I hope they dissapear

Yes, why wouldn't it be safe?

Steroid users, who get acne from steroids, use Accutane in a combination with steroids, sometimes HGH and insulin and other substances are used as well.

• +1
Assuming your dosage is around 25mg/day for MK677, or even a bit higher, you're fine.
I was on the exact same dosage for both for many months when I was 16/17.
No issues, did not get blood work except for before I started isotretinoin initially just to confirm I wouldn't have any complications when taking it.
Would be wise to get tests more frequently though regardless, I wasn't as familiar with the sides of isotretinoin at the time. My Dermatologist made it out like the only side effects were I might feel a bit sadder and my skin will be a bit dry for a while.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and gabbeascend