Mk677

castizo

castizo

Kraken
Mk677 is arriving tomorrow according to the shipping update and halo is coming in about 10 days im going to ascend so hard

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, nietzsche and Ron.Belgrade
mk is bullshit

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Halo? Oh boy

Halo is crazy shit. Why even take mk if ur doing a anabolic
Im doing 3 weeks of halo then 3 months of mk when i get off

• +1
Reactions: Bdot
good luck, I'm believing in you.

Mk677 is arriving tomorrow according to the shipping update and halo is coming in about 10 days im going to ascend so hard
well maybe your muscles will

didn't notice halo lmao, tell me if it grows face bones
it will, im currently growing out my patchy shit facial hair rn so i can take before pics and finally prove halo gives you insane dimorphism

• Love it
Reactions: ThugggButt
mk677 isnt going to give you any additional growth
But If that make you feel better do it ig

Last edited:
During a growth spurt average growth per year with mk677 is 0.5 to 1 inch a year (add the fact that hgh speed up growth plates closure and you probably get even less)
So for someone like you growth would be unsignificant.

MK as PCT after halo is insane😭😭 Use a SERM or something like even Tamoxifen would help your endocrine system rebound a little bit

• JFL
Reactions: renvorious
where did you order the MK

you will not ascend if anything you will descend. you will not grow all you will do is hold water retention and get fat

• +1
Is can help to height growth

MK as PCT after halo is insane😭😭 Use a SERM or something like even Tamoxifen would help your endocrine system rebound a little bit
Tamoxifen closes growth plates prematurely. Taking it would be like speedrunning growth plate closure.

mk677 isnt going to give you any additional growth
But If that make you feel better do it ig
Im not doing it for height growth Im doing it because higher igf-1 is just generals better for you

• +1
Its smart asf and an untapped gem on this site that Im about to expose, i will share my results of ascension soon

you will not ascend if anything you will descend. you will not grow all you will do is hold water retention and get fat
Dnrd nigga, Halo gives you insane dry look keep coping tho

Tamoxifen closes growth plates prematurely. Taking it would be like speedrunning growth plate closure.
Im already 6’4 i couldn’t care less about height gain tbh

where to buy nigga? Dont gatekeep now boyo😂

• Love it
Reactions: IwillascendtoHTN
yea there’s def better options I’m just saying that he should be on something other than MK for PCT

Its smart asf and an untapped gem on this site that Im about to expose, i will share my results of ascension soon
How is it smart asf? I deadass want to know

arent you the guy from tiktok cause know way a normie know about halo

Halo is crazy shit. Why even take mk if ur doing a anabolic
it doesnt mess your hpta so no need for pct and it the most androgenic compound that is and contrairely to anecdotal dose when taken at low enough dose like 5 mg it would harm your liver and can be spammed for 10 weeks

• +1
Reactions: Bdot
Mk677 = cope fuel

It works but you're not gonna get roid gains. A good way to describe it is a level above creatine (how it feels, how it works and how much gains it brings )

Just better than average gains. It also takes like atleast 4 months on it to be worth it. But yes, it does work despite what these copelords claim. It makes you sleep much better and stay in deeper sleep, eat more, gives you around the clock pumps, makes you stronger then when you're off it. Just don't expect it to be roid like. Again imagine a level above creatine gains.

ur just gonna hold a shit ton of water and be hungry all the time, pin test why put a sarm in ur body its shit
can you not read? im taking halo