MMA fighters are not the most dangerous people on earth.

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)

"
Arthur Jones, Jon’s big brother, fought and wrestled with his little brother when they were younger, reports Fox Sports. Being the bigger brother as well as the defensive tackle for NFL teams like the Colts and Redskins, it’s not surprising that Arthur said he almost always got the upper hand against his little brothers.
Jon told the NFL about what exactly they did growing up. “My brother is one of the best heavyweights in New York state wrestling history and I would wrestle him every day in high school and I would get my *** kicked by my older brother my whole life,” Jon said.

"

Those contact sports (rugby basketball soccer) will be always goat. Incredible endurance, power, speed, coordination is required to excel. The genetically gifted people do those sports in which they get paid tens of millions and have maximum exposure and status. The less talented brother, Jon, had to cope with learning some grappling moves and getting kicks in his head to become world wide famous. If LeBron James was trained 6 months to fight, he would be ready to become world champion.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, turkproducer, Ranjeet Dipshit and 7 others
size theory is legit

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy, hungryplayground175, bloomercel and 5 others
Of course, it's one of the few sports where champions start training in their twenties, it's a meme

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 24444 and 3 others
The best ones are the cucks who go into MMA as means to increase their chances of getting women. Getting brain damage for pussy sounds like a great exchange.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, 1966Ford, Deleted member 21863 and 8 others
Absolutely. This was proved when Brock Lesnar came in during his thirties after banging up his body in professional wrestling for years and yet he still became heavyweight ufc champ kek
Imagine if Brock trained for that trash sport since his teens, he would eat anyone in mma alive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
Absolutely. This was proved when Brock Lesnar came in during his thirties after banging up his body in professional wrestling for years and yet he still became heavyweight ufc champ kek
Imagine if Brock trained for that trash sport since his teens, he would eat anyone in mma alive
and he wasn't even good enough for NFL. imagine if they put there some elite lineman

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Being a wrestler in low weight classes is the most useless "fighter" skill irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and looksmaxxed
You say that until you get dropped by some 140 lbs 5’6 manlet that used to wrestle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, turkproducer, LampPostPrime and 7 others
for real life it's good most people are bags of trash when it comes to athleticism

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Sprinkles, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
140lbs wrestler is gonna do fuck all vs a 200+ pound dude

If you're small you gotta do striking
Not true, 200 lbs dudes get dropped on the regolar by wrestling manlets

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sprinkles, A L P H A M A L E, LampPostPrime and 5 others
140lbs wrestler is gonna do fuck all vs a 200+ pound dude

If you're small you gotta do striking
nah 200+ pound chubby bag of trash can be easily thrown to the ground attacking the legs too. but yeah you're ALWAYS at a disadvantage. if that person is slightly athletic and know some moves too he will fuck the scrawny dude up

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
we will see in a couple of weeks when volkanovski (ex rugby player now featherweight champ) fights against islam (wrestler only)

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, ReadBooksEveryday, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
nah 200+ pound chubby bag of trash can be easily thrown to the ground attacking the legs too. but yeah you're ALWAYS at a disadvantage. if that person is slightly athletic and know some moves too he will fuck the scrawny dude up
I just hate watching lay n pray fighters in the ufc.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
we will see in a couple of weeks when volkanovski (ex rugby player now featherweight champ) fights against islam (wrestler only)
Volk has no shot

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
Volk has no shot
it will be his toughest match as he already struggled against ortega when it came to the ground but we‘ll see, i have faith in him

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad
and he was way bigger than anyone he fought + he had a fight with mark hunt where he was allowed to take steroids when hunt wasn't

High t rugby players are human buldozers

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
The best ones are the cucks who go into MMA as means to increase their chances of getting women. Getting brain damage for pussy sounds like a great exchange.
Mma is an incel sport

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2507 and the BULL
He's talking about his time growing up, not as adults. Jon beats his brother easily as an adult. Also, ngannou vs any man on the planet, I'm betting on ngannou. He has no weakness.
Most guys don't know how to throw a punch and can't fight. 6-12 months of boxing/kickboxing and some level of wrestling/judo and you have a massive advantage. People need to understand that weight is extremely important. 140lb is too small, manlets should try to be 160 minimum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Sprinkles, LampPostPrime and 4 others
He's talking about his time growing up, not as adults. Jon beats his brother easily as an adult. Also, ngannou vs any man on the planet, I'm betting on ngannou. He has no weakness.

Most guys don't know how to throw a punch and can't fight. 6-12 months of boxing/kickboxing and some level of wrestling/judo and you have a massive advantage. People need to understand that weight is extremely important. 140lb is too small, manlets should try to be 160 minimum.
because he doesn't know the moves. he already has superior athleticism and size. give him 6 months of training and he beats him. but they don't go into MMA because they get way more money by playing the big sports

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, FailedNormieManlet, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
because he doesn't know the moves. he already has superior athleticism and size
american footbal is by far the least athletic sport, all you have to do is be tall (but not too tall) and weigh a lot

• JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E and chadmanlet04
american footbal is by far the least athletic sport, all you have to do is be tall (but not too tall) and weigh a lot
are you crazy?? they weight 100 kilos and run fast asf. they're monsters

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and JohnDoe
because he doesn't know the moves. he already has superior athleticism and size. give him 6 months of training and he beats him. but they don't go into MMA because they get way more money by playing the big sports
No he doesn't have superior athleticism. The only thing jon's brother has on him is size aka weight because he's nearly 300lbs and if he wasn't taking EPO/roids, he would gas out in 10 seconds. Jon jones would beat all his brothers no matter how big they are, even jones at LHW 200-210lbs would beat Arthur, jones currently is 240+ and would still wipe the floor with his brothers, it's not even a competition. 6 months of training is not going to make a difference, jon has been training his entire life. They do get paid more money but that's not what we're talking about here. Like racoon4 mentioned, Greg hardy is a huge NFL guy who came to the UFC and was ko'd multiple times. Those NFL guys are all 300lb roiders who don't have any cardio. You have no idea how dangerous jon jones is if you think an NFL player would touch him in any way.
There's a reason american football constantly has breaks and never continuous action non-stop, it's always 10-15 seconds of play, stop and rest because of advertisement or some foul, rinse and repeat. None of those guys would last a minute in the cage or in a wrestling competition. NFL players are built for short bursts of sprints/energy, not continous non-stop combat. None of them would even beat regional HW guys.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, LampPostPrime, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
and he was way bigger than anyone he fought + he had a fight with mark hunt where he was allowed to take steroids when hunt wasn't
You're retarded if you actually think all UFC fighers aren't on performance enhancing drugs lmfao. They are supposed to stop them in time to not get caught in the blood but EVERYONE IS ON THEM lol.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
No he doesn't have superior athleticism. The only thing jon's brother has on him is size aka weight because he's nearly 300lbs and if he wasn't taking EPO/roids, he would gas out in 10 seconds. Jon jones would beat all his brothers no matter how big they are, even jones at LHW 200-210lbs would beat Arthur, jones currently is 240+ and would still wipe the floor with his brothers, it's not even a competition. 6 months of training is not going to make a difference, jon has been training his entire life. They do get paid more money but that's not what we're talking about here. Like racoon4 mentioned, Greg hardy is a huge NFL guy who came to the UFC and was ko'd multiple times. Those NFL guys are all 300lb roiders who don't have any cardio. You have no idea how dangerous jon jones is if you think an NFL player would touch him in any way.
There's a reason american football constantly has breaks and never continuous action non-stop, it's always 10-15 seconds of play, stop and rest because of advertisement or some foul, rinse and repeat. None of those guys would last a minute in the cage or in a wrestling competition. NFL players are built for short bursts of sprints/energy, not continous non-stop combat. None of them would even beat regional HW guys.
Your fav UFC chuds are all on sterioids too dumbo. If it's all about endurance then a god damn marathon runner is the most dangerous of all lol. Just trow him into a bjj/judo class and he'll kill all your fav cheap B league sport favorites.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
You're retarded if you actually think all UFC fighers aren't on performance enhancing drugs lmfao. They are supposed to stop them in time to not get caught in the blood but EVERYONE IS ON THEM lol.
sure but since they only check for bio markers you can't take as much gear as you would want like brock did + innocent until proven guilty

Your fav UFC chuds are all on sterioids too dumbo. If it's all about endurance then a god damn marathon runner is the most dangerous of all lol. Just trow him into a bjj/judo class and he'll kill all your fav cheap B league sport favorites.
Completely retarded opinion, it's not just about endurance. You don't know what you're talking about just like OP. Yes a lot of the UFC athletes are on steroids but it's not all about endurance. Multiple factors play into this. Strength, technique, endurance, speed, precision, power, timing, etc. All things learned over years and years of training so to think some NFL 300lb baboon can beat the GOAT jon jones with 6 months of training is total nonsense. A marathon runner will beat everyone? he gets submitted in 10 seconds, what are you talking about?

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, turkproducer, PointOfNoReturn and 4 others
sure but since they only check for bio markers you can't take as much gear as you would want like brock did + innocent until proven guilty
Bro come on, innocent till proven guilty my ass when you can fucking see and smell the roids on the likes of Nganou or whatver his name is.

• JFL
Reactions: racoon4
Completely retarded opinion, it's not just about endurance. You don't know what you're talking about just like OP. Yes a lot of the UFC athletes are on steroids but it's not all about endurance. Multiple factors play into this. Strength, technique, endurance, speed, precision, power, timing, etc. All things learned over years and years of training so to think some NFL 300lb baboon can beat the GOAT jon jones with 6 months of training is total nonsense. A marathon runner will beat everyone? he gets submitted in 10 seconds, what are you talking about?
Keep simping for your b league, low iq monkey "athletes" mate.

Keep simping for your b league, low iq monkey "athletes" mate.
B league? How is UFC b-league? Keep simping for your 300lb baboon niggers who gas out in 10 seconds. Clueless monkey

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and LampPostPrime
Brock was a high level wrestler back in his youth

Retarded thread. Wrestling is literally only about size so ofc Jones' bigger brother had success.

Imagine putting soft sports like football and basketball in the same sentence as MMA jfl. With those sports, there are people helping you all the time and there's none of that in MMA. You're always on your own in combat sports, which in and of itself makes it tougher than football and basketball.

Combat sports are what all sports aspire to, it's really that simple.
If someone wins a football/basketball game, there's always gonna be the argument of ''yeah well I could have kicked your ass in a fight''
Nobody after losing a fight is going to be like ''yeah you knocked me out but I would have whooped your ass at football bro :feelsuhh:''

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 23239 and 7 others
B league? How is UFC b-league? Keep simping for your 300lb baboon niggers who gas out in 10 seconds. Clueless monkey
I don't simp for sport players because I am not a retard, unlike yourself

I don't simp for sport players because I am not a retard, unlike yourself
No one is simping for anyone here, you're seething because i corrected OP on what is real. You simp for NFL players lowkey me thinks.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime

"
Arthur Jones, Jon’s big brother, fought and wrestled with his little brother when they were younger, reports Fox Sports. Being the bigger brother as well as the defensive tackle for NFL teams like the Colts and Redskins, it’s not surprising that Arthur said he almost always got the upper hand against his little brothers.
Jon told the NFL about what exactly they did growing up. “My brother is one of the best heavyweights in New York state wrestling history and I would wrestle him every day in high school and I would get my *** kicked by my older brother my whole life,” Jon said.

"

Those contact sports (rugby basketball soccer) will be always goat. Incredible endurance, power, speed, coordination is required to excel. The genetically gifted people do those sports in which they get paid tens of millions and have maximum exposure and status. The less talented brother, Jon, had to cope with learning some grappling moves and getting kicks in his head to become world wide famous. If LeBron James was trained 6 months to fight, he would be ready to become world champion.
“Soccer”
1348C2B0 C798 4E56 8189 5A0B287DD7C4

• JFL
No one is simping for anyone here, you're seething because i corrected OP on what is real. You simp for NFL players lowkey me thinks.
What is real is that you are a Faggot

"

"

except when football players like bob sapp try mma they get their asses kicked.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and LampPostPrime
average nfl player will lightly run into mma tryhards and kill them

• JFL
Jon jones vs any man on the planet, my money's on jonnyboy.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, LampPostPrime and PointOfNoReturn
Jon Jones would kill any NFL or NBA player in a fight what kind of cope is this lol

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, turkproducer, LampPostPrime and 2 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime