MMA, helps a little with dating it seems to me?

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
I do a type of martial arts, since less then 1 year.

I noticed. Nearly all the guys. Also the young ones. And also the more ugly ones. They all do better then they should according to their looks level, when it comes to dating. There was for example this a bit chubby/fat young guy with acne; that dumped a girl a couple of weeks ago because he was fed up with her, and now has another girlfriend already. And she is legit 1+ point above his looks level. That doesn't normally happen, to boys like him at his young age.

I dunno 100% what it is. I never read science or stuff about this matter.

I think, it's because it causes one to be lower inhib. Which helps. (like that example kid from above story, he got bullied by some kid in school and when he warned that bully to stop it a couple of times and the bully didn't, he kicked or punched that bully and made that bully cry and had to go to the hospital due to maybe breaking/bruising something)/
There comes a certain confidence from sparring; and knowing one could decently defend oneself if shit goes violent. It lowers the fear levels.

You think? MMA is a legit factor to make one a little bit more attractive irl?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
No but MMA is critical for dark triad maxxing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kade, Deleted member 685 and onnysk
@Pietrosiek thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
i just did a quick search on google. on mma fihters and their wives. I assume mma fighter re not necesairely rich.
CfmPqwUUEAAbclH

nintchdbpict000293297343.jpg

Joe-Soto-girlfriend-Rocio-Diaz-mma.jpg

oh. i just found a link to a website with overview. plenty seem to be punching out of their league, dating wise

mma probably unironically increases their confidence/assertiveness which helps in dating regardless of what some autists say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 685
Despite looking low prenatal T I'm good at fighting, it doesn't matter

Face = everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
MMA is cope
Chad carries a piece

MMA is the only reason I’m not roped. It’s been an atmosphere where the people around me for the first time ever encourage me and have belief in me.

Don’t ever do it for a stupid femoid.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 39, Kade and 1 other person
Despite looking low prenatal T I'm good at fighting, it doesn't matter

Face = everything
You're good at fighting?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685
WTF do you want?
Its a shame that people who never did any combat sports call themselfs ''good at fighting'' When 2 untrained guys fight its size, athleticism, luck and not getting scared. Theres no skill. Maybe you just were lucky in one fight and now you think that youre good at it. After 3 years of bjj im shit at , after 10 years i will be able to call myself good.

• +1
Reactions: withoutdoubt
Its a shame that people who never did any combat sports call themselfs ''good at fighting'' When 2 untrained guys fight its size, athleticism, luck and not getting scared. Theres no skill. Maybe you just were lucky in one fight and now you think that youre good at it. After 3 years of bjj im shit at , after 10 years i will be able to call myself good.
That's a massive cope by people thinking you can get at elite level just by training when genetics and fighting IQ beats all. Ive had fights even when drunk with 6'3 guys 10 kilos heavier than me, shut the fuck up. You don't know me

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
That's a massive cope by people thinking you can get at elite level just by training when genetics and fighting IQ beats all. Ive had fights even when drunk with 6'3 guys 10 kilos heavier than me, shut the fuck up. You don't know me
OK youre in Netherlands, go to any kick boxing gym, theres meny of them there. Go once ask for spar and then come back and say that youre good again. Good luck

OK youre in Netherlands, go to any kick boxing gym, theres meny of them there. Go once ask for spar and then come back and say that youre good again. Good luck
Yeah no shit when you're doing it precisely for 1 particular sport ofcourse you're not gonna be as experienced at that particular sport but I was talking about raw street fighting etc. In actual fights in the middle of the streets where you have to decide quickly they wouldn't do near as good. Read undisputeds thread about this on lookism.

• JFL
Yeah no shit when you're doing it precisely for 1 particular sport ofcourse you're not gonna be as experienced at that particular sport but I was talking about raw street fighting etc. actual fights in the middle of the streets where you have to decide quickly they wouldn't do near as good. Read undisputeds thread about this on lookism.
Typical untrained guy talking about ''streetfighting''. And thanks for Reading about fighting on incel forum. There are better places for that. Deciding quickly you say? Basicly who hit first. Theres no '' being good at it'' element in it. Just luck, size/power and not getting paralyzed by fear. If you can drive a car you call yourself good driver?

Typical untrained guy talking about ''streetfighting''. And thanks for Reading about fighting on incel forum. There are better places for that. Deciding quickly you say? Basicly who hit first. Theres no '' being good at it'' element in it. Just luck, size/power and not getting paralyzed by fear. If you can drive a car you call yourself good driver?
Yeah and those things are what you call being good at it without having to do a sport associated with fighting. And with deciding quickly I meant finding a way to strike the other significantly without having to think about different punches etc and using your INSTINCT
If you can drive a car and do some good tricks without needing 5 years of training you're a good driver

meant finding a way to strike the other significantly without having to think about different punches etc and using your INSTINCT
Do you think material artists think? No we dont so it in a fight in most of the time. In a match, competition with 2 akilled dudes Yes, but we have trained reaction that are to fast to u train people. What you described i s just mantal state of not being scared of fighting. Its not a skill when you puch someone without proper techinque or trying to take him down with head lock and squeze his neck like many dudes are doing. Maybe you have some talent for combat sports but youre not good. Person who have that instnct can BECOME good.

Its a shame that people who never did any combat sports call themselfs ''good at fighting'' When 2 untrained guys fight its size, athleticism, luck and not getting scared. Theres no skill. Maybe you just were lucky in one fight and now you think that youre good at it.
LOL.
Like this dude who thought he is a good fighter. Because he watches DragonBalzz.

• +1