MMACELS GTFIH WERE LIVING IN THE WORST TIMELINE

yvngbreadstick

yvngbreadstick

Banned
AA44536F 6D12 4FAE 9441 3DF98C4268C1

This ugly freak is the ww champion it makes me feel like throwing up what the point of living when this subhuman gets all this respect, love, and money??? He’s also so fucking annoying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 1140
This is the only good thing that has happened
D7EF718A D89E 49E8 8E2F A8EAE72260AA

He’s fucking ranked never thought I’d see the day

5F4284FB DD6D 4220 907D 0890221D9EBC

When you get roasted by some schizophrenic hillbilly you know it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish, 6ft4 and Deleted member 66828
Shutup retard

He fucked up Leon

Deal with it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: iblamechico, Deleted member 78207, ascension and 2 others
No one cares about this autist "sport"

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Shutup retard

He fucked up Leon

Deal with it
muslim detected

nobody wants to see you fags sniff other man crotch for 15 minutes lol

i dont watch little guy divisions because of you, meanwhile guys like conor used to make them great. i only watch big guys because you muzzies get knocked the fuck out here by niggers and slavs . deal with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
he wont be at the top for long and he has 0 charisma, looks and skill to get as famous as mcgregor, pereira, adesanya, jonjones etc

shavkat will murder him btw

• +1
Reactions: Quando Rondo
Defending your twin ay? Belal will have 0 defenses
We'll see
muslim detected

nobody wants to see you fags sniff other man crotch for 15 minutes lol

i dont watch little guy divisions because of you, meanwhile guys like conor used to make them great. i only watch big guys because you muzzies get knocked the fuck out here by niggers and slavs . deal with it
Nigger detected

Cope ur nigger brother got put in a spliff he was crying backstage ahahhahah

Ur clearly newgen bringing up conor
So get the fuck off my screen

AND NEW
Screenshot 20240730 151714 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207 and ascension
We'll see

Nigger detected

Cope ur nigger brother got put in a spliff he was crying backstage ahahhahah

Ur clearly newgen bringing up conor
So get the fuck off my screen

AND NEW
View attachment 3059610
im not newgen . how tf did you assume that retard

i watched pride in 2000s with fedor, big nog, cro cop and randleman . those guys were tough af

and leon edwards is shite + im not black, im russian

there are no good muzzies in man weight classes, and ankalaev is biggest joke of last few years . how boring he is

you never have guys even on level of volkov in heavyweights, let alone fedor or jon jones, gane, ngannou. not a single muzzie

im not newgen . how tf did you assume that retard

i watched pride in 2000s with fedor, big nog, cro cop and randleman . those guys were tough af

and leon edwards is shite + im not black, im russian

there are no good muzzies in man weight classes, and ankalaev is biggest joke of last few years . how boring he is

you never have guys even on level of volkov in heavyweights, let alone fedor or jon jones, gane, ngannou. not a single muzzie
DNR + COPE NIGGER
Screenshot 20240730 155615 Chrome

No 1 p4p in the ufc is a muslim fighter

Smd newgen grey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207 and ascension
DNR + COPE NIGGER
View attachment 3059691
No 1 p4p in the ufc is a muslim fighter

Smd newgen grey
p4p is bullshit, imagine comparing him or mighty mouse to guys like tom aspinall or alex pereira. its a joke

i know you guys are good at 60-70kg but muslims dont do well anywhere above

khamzat debut in 2020 , still no champ. props to belal muhammad for mogging the fuck out of cumshot . but yes , not so bright for muzzies

p4p is bullshit, imagine comparing him or mighty mouse to guys like tom aspinall or alex pereira. its a joke

i know you guys are good at 60-70kg but muslims dont do well anywhere above

khamzat debut in 2020 , still no champ. props to belal muhammad for mogging the fuck out of cumshot . but yes , not so bright for muzzies
Goat is Khabib dont forget that even ur idols that u worship mighty and jones said so

Also name 5 good fighters mighty has defended his belt against U CANT they're noname retards like you

Khamzat is injuired you stupid cunt use your brain

• JFL
Reactions: Cyrus
Goat is Khabib dont forget that even ur idols that u worship mighty and jones said so

Also name 5 good fighters mighty has defended his belt against U CANT they're noname retards like you

jon jones achieved much more than him, and doesnt think khabib is more goat than him

GOOD fucking dog copying IG comments. but this is exactly what i meant, MM achievemnts are irrelevant:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

such a fucking muzzie casual you guys are so funny. thanks for agreeing with me baby

jon jones achieved much more than him, and doesnt think khabib is more goat than him

GOOD fucking dog copying IG comments. but this is exactly what i meant, MM achievemnts are irrelevant:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

such a fucking muzzie casual you guys are so funny. thanks for agreeing with me baby
Jones is a steroid juice head retard that beats women thats no goat.. He also lost to Reyes rewatch the fight monkey the judges were paid

How are they irrelevant you compared him to Islam you dumb fuck

Here ur not saying much just being a faggot wr can go that route if you want just bend over and spread ur butt cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
Jones is a steroid juice head retard that beats women thats no goat.. He also lost to Reyes rewatch the fight monkey the judges were paid

How are they irrelevant you compared him to Islam you dumb fuck

Here ur not saying much just being a faggot wr can go that route if you want just bend over and spread ur butt cheeks
wait a minute, rewatch khabib vs tibau then :what:

i compared him and islam to heavies, its irrelevant. big guys wipe them out . you cant compare a fly to elephant sorry

6ft5 250 lbs TOM aspinall > anything makhachev could achieve
@Gargantuan

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
wait a minute, rewatch khabib vs tibau then :what:

i compared him and islam to heavies, its irrelevant. big guys wipe them out . you cant compare a fly to elephant sorry

6ft5 250 lbs TOM aspinall > anything makhachev could achieve
@Gargantuan
Omg you newgens are so FUCKING retarded it hurts

Nigga is conparing a heavyweight to a LIGHTweight and all of us sudden toms 15-3 is better than Islams 26-1 Stop sucking dick nigga

Were taking over combat sports and theres nothing u can do about it cry urself to sleep

Also ankalaev will make alex and tom tap so stfu

Omg you newgens are so FUCKING retarded it hurts

Nigga is conparing a heavyweight to a LIGHTweight and all of us sudden toms 15-3 is better than Islams 26-1 Stop sucking dick nigga

Were taking over combat sports and theres nothing u can do about it cry urself to sleep

Also ankalaev will make alex and tom tap so stfu
Facepalm. stop calming me newgen obsessively, you literally copy comments from ig or sherdog wherever you seen that

btw yes, my point was and still is muslims are not good in real man weight classes. yes you are good manlet fighters, about it. what you are arguing with kid?;)

yes bro ankalaev would tap tom:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I was hoping for leon to win, but good for belal

Welterweight is a dog shit division

• +1
Reactions: Quando Rondo
just read this

@Gargantuan who is gonna tell him

another muzzie nazi who is gonna glaze other muslims no matter what

Extremely non nt sport flagged as faggot by everyone

Facepalm. stop calming me newgen obsessively, you literally copy comments from ig or sherdog wherever you seen that

btw yes, my point was and still is muslims are not good in real man weight classes. yes you are good manlet fighters, about it. what you are arguing with kid?;)

yes bro ankalaev would tap tom:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You literally said nothing here

I won this argument

Cry yourself to sleep nigger

:ROFLMAO:

One of the most boring fighters

Hahahhaha ur so mad

The only sheep i fucked is ur mum u russian dog

Slava Ukraini
damn u butthurt. you never fucked anything , you are little muslim dog from pakistani slums

btw yes slava ukraini . they defend their home from invaders

i wanted to discuss mma, but you trying to get personal. shows your colors:ROFLMAO: as expected:p