even if your lean with a flat stomach and a little bit of muscle
your in the top 10% of male physiques
every guy that has decent size is some pot bellied chode
and every lean guy is some turbo dyel twink
just being halfway means you mog all of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, mayo mogger, Altruіst and 4 others
A lot of the “gymmaxxing zoomers” are small as shit because they don’t train with intensity or eat enough. Everyday in my college gym I see twinks lifting bitch weight while wearing young LA, gymshark, etc

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 84469 and Copeful
A lot of the “gymmaxxing zoomers” are small as shit because they don’t train with intensity or eat enough. Everyday in my college gym I see twinks lifting bitch weight while wearing young LA, gymshark, etc
explains why more and more zoomers are hopping on the tren/sarms train

every guy that has decent size is some pot bellied chode
and every lean guy is some turbo dyel twink
just being halfway means you mog all of them
Last 2 night outs i been on, out of thousands of ppl I have seen literally no one was more gym-celled than me. This is in the UK too, which is supposed to be "rtt" central.

And I'm not some huge roid-cel (I look small in the XXL shirts I'm wearing rn). I am only 90kg lean natty (sub 15% bodyfat), but I was wearing a tight undershirt.

It attracted a few women (I got approached a couple of times by beckies), but I had literal celebrity status among men.

So many men came up to me, complimenting my physique and asking me what I do to work out.

Next time, I'm not going to wear a tight tank top and opt for something more subtle (still tight).

The idea that every man out there is gym-celled is laughable. Literally less than 1% are truly gym-maxxed, and 90% don't even have the genetics for it anyways.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ezio6, NZb6Air, Copeful and 1 other person
Last 2 night outs i been on, out of thousands of ppl I have seen literally no one was more gym-celled than me. This is in the UK too, which is supposed to be "rtt" central.

And I'm not some huge roid-cel (I look small in the XXL shirts I'm wearing rn). I am only 90kg lean (sub 15% bodyfat), but I was wearing a tight undershirt.

It attracted a few women (I got approached a couple of times by beckies), but I had literal celebrity status among men.

So many men came up to me, complimenting my physique and asking me what I do to work out.

Next time, I'm not going to wear a tight tank top and opt for something more subtle (still tight).

The idea that every man out there is gym-celled is laughable. Literally less than 1% are truly gym-maxxed, and 90% don't even have the genetics for it anyways.
im barely 70 kgs lean and look dyel in a size M but still get people approaching me at the gym asking what i do for chest/back etc
amd i get approached by girls as well when i wear my tank top or compression shirt

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Perhaps, that's true on .org. IRL, you'd be bottom 30%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and Copeful
Perhaps, that's true on .org. IRL, you'd be bottom 30%
you live in some ogre EE country everyone there is fit from hard labor in the mines all day

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
you live in some ogre EE country everyone there is fit from hard labor in the mines all day
Doesn't change anything. I've gone to a few JYMs, both uni and regular ones. Even stemcels are massive gymcels. I know a few engineers that are ogremaxxed (150kg BP). I'm the only one with klinefelter's. At worst, they are just lean. Physiques like pic related exist only on .org

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, Bomber517 and Copeful
Doesn't change anything. I've gone to a few JYMs, both uni and regular ones. Even stemcels are massive gymcels. I know a few engineers that are ogremaxxed (150kg BP). I'm the only one with klinefelter's. At worst, they are just lean. Physiques like pic related exist only on .org
View attachment 3159156
Klinefelters CEO

• +1
View attachment 3159156
bro looks breedable here

• +1