Mob Culture on Looksmax.org?

Liferuiner

Liferuiner

Bronze
I've seen this in many overly moderated sites and forums

but basically, I have a theory certain people are allowed dual accounts or they're friends and they're basically reiterating or supporting each other to silence certain opinions

What made me really take this seriously, also introduce me to this theory because I didn't really come up with it is, one day I was scrolling and someone's saying "Thanks for backing me up bro", to someone else who butted in just basically trying to censor opinion

Be careful of these

You know the guys who I think are really suspect, first are obviously the mod and anyone with that power sure they have favorites, but in the general userbase be attentive now that I've made this thread, about one main thing:

Random tagging (doesn't have to be friendly): You'll see a lot of dudes tagging people unnecessarily for no reason at all and the truth is it's not actually unnecesary they would for example @ the user and say, "Heard you were talking shit" basically one of the reasons why they have to create this bs out of nowhere is so that the main topic of discussion is diverted; I would say ignore the noise and I can do that (in fact I do, do that), but I still acknowledge the existence of such a thing and wholeheartedly believe in it

I might come up with more ways to tell, but this one I'm 100% sure exists

Randomly tagging a friend on a thread is a good way to gather guaranteed support if you think your opinions are weak or incoherent, or stupid; also a good way to divert the topic

Random tagging an enemy on a thread, is a good way to make the thread all about your real or imaginery "beef", and make it all about you, therefore changing the topic

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: omnilegent, gigell, Kanye West's Cousin and 2 others
nigga this shit is not a jewish lobbying operation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Blond3cel and 6PSLcel
Bro is already schizo.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bliisk and shia.jihadist
some nigga prob gave him an ugh react then he wrote this whole novel

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: omnilegent, Bliisk and 6PSLcel
@Lebgfinal look at this abused dog rambling

@Lebgfinal look at this abused dog rambling
you can try to hide the truth all you want, all you do is prove me right

this is your profile lol

This is not a controversy

All this is very real

This isn't about friends, this is about the fact that alts are very common and a lot of dirty tactics get used to censor opinion

Average user gets a permaban for an alt, and I'm not accusing anyone of using one, but, these screenshots are very telling because they expose the fact that alts are very common and there are people getting away

Attachments

• 1725210661930.png
    1725210661930.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1725210720782.png
    1725210720782.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked