Mockery of the Prophets and Messengers in Judaism and Christianity

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
One of the arguments for Islam is that all the Prophets are sinless unless for rare ocassions in which they sought repentance afterwards setting an example for the rest of mankind as the most pious people to follow.

However, the Bible, confirming the Islamic narrative that it is corrupted by scholars enticed by Satan who try to paint prophets and angels as evil beings, insists in giving the prophets some of the worse sins on existence

Here is a quick introduction and a few examples to such elements and intents in the Bible to dishonor the best of creation, those whom God honored the most and whom Satan fought and tried to dishonor the most

Lot having sex with his daughters

Genesis 19:31-36
One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. 32 Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.”
That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and slept with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Last night I slept with my father. Let’s get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.” So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up. So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father.

David commits adultery

2 Samuel 11
It happened late one afternoon that David got up from his bed and walked about on the roof of the king’s house, and he saw a woman bathing on her roof. Now the woman was very beautiful. David sent and inquired about the woman, and someone said, “Is this not Bathsheba the daughter of Eliam, the wife of Uriah the Hittite?” Then David sent messengers and took her, and she came to him, and he slept with her.

The Qur'an corrects this

(38:17) Be patient over what they say and remember Our servant, David, the possessor of strength; indeed, he was one who repeatedly turned back [to Allah ].

Solomon commits Polytheism

1 Kings 11/7-8
Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon. And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods.

The Qur'an corrects this
(2:102) And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut.

Job curses and insults God

Job 19:6
Then know that God has wronged me and drawn his net around me.

Job 34:5
I am innocent but God denies me justice.

Job 34:9
It benefits a man nothing when he tries to please God.

The Qur'an corrects this

(38:41) Bring to mind our servant Job who cried to his Lord “Satan has afflicted me with weariness and suffering”.

(38:44) We found him patient in adversity; an excellent servant. He too always turned to God.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, NoReedemingFeature and SecularIslamist
This thread is just the beggining of approximately more than 200 others i have saved, wrote and detailed. I will continue element by element, subject by subject, comparing those two inferior religions to Islam in different threads, and it will be done at a time of my choosing and when i see it the most appropiate to release such threads.

But it's not a direct encouragement as much as it is an account of what happen?
You are grasping at straws here

But it's not a direct encouragement as much as it is an account of what happen?
You are grasping at straws here
You didn't even read the thread, ridiculous.

Job 34:9
It benefits a man nothing when he tries to please God

In the story of Solomom building statues he literally did it so that his wives worshipped them and commited polytheism