Mod GRF(1-29) +Ipamorelin heightmaxx

D

direcelot7520

Banned
Apart from HGH, can we do as much powerful with so few side effects? So if I do that, what doses should I inject every day of each thing and how much it will cost me if I supply myself in China on sites like alibaba for example for one year ? If I understood correctly with such a combo, I need 3 injections a day, and honestly as many injections annoy me a little bit, so if someone has a more efficient combo, which requires fewer injections even with some side effects in addition, I'm interested, but I don't want something that destroy my proclatin level, or that makes me extremely hungry.

Last edited:
Ipamorelin is considered as the safest one and it doesn't trigger hunger like the other ones, so it's good to go. It's more expensive and milder than some of the others, though. You probably want to combine it with cjc 1295 and an estrogen blocker (if you are heightmaxing) for maximum results.

• +1
Reactions: direcelot7520
Ipamorelin is considered as the safest one and it doesn't trigger hunger like the other ones, so it's good to go. It's more expensive and milder than some of the others, though. You probably want to combine it with cjc 1295 and an estrogen blocker (if you are heightmaxing) for maximum results.

Yes, and I was just thinking about the GRF(1-29) (CJC 1295 No DAC), but I don't know if it's better or worse for my case than the CJC 1295 DAC actually. My ideal goal would be to have as little injection as possible, and to have a fairly optimized price without too many side effects.

the thing with peptides is that you really need alot of injections to mimic the effectiveness of GH. the idea is to make growth hormone in spikes which will create more igf. that can't happen effectively with a single injection a day, you would not produce enough gh with one spike. either get real gh (can do once a day) or mk677 (oral, once a day).

• +1
the thing with peptides is that you really need alot of injections to mimic the effectiveness of GH. the idea is to make growth hormone in spikes which will create more igf. that can't happen effectively with a single injection a day, you would not produce enough gh with one spike. either get real gh (can do once a day) or mk677 (oral, once a day).

how are u so informed, I am assuming you have experience right?

also is melatonin utter useless as an AI?

poorcels be coping bro, need an answer

• +1
how are u so informed, I am assuming you have experience right?

also is melatonin utter useless as an AI?

poorcels be coping bro, need an answer
I have previously ran peptides (Hexarelin + modgrf/CJCnoDAC) and have researched quite a bit.

Melatonin is not an AI lol. It technically probably is according to studies, but that's like saying vitamin D is a test booster. No significant impact.

• +1
Reactions: direcelot7520, x30001 and androidcel
Doesn't mk677 cause more of a bleed than a spike?

• +1
Apparently, not a single dork here has ever heard of negative feedback loops.

• +1
Reactions: ghkid2019
Doesn't mk677 cause more of a bleed than a spike?
In terms of bleed vs spike, theres no negatives to a bleed. It's just spike is often preferred, as the mechanism of GH works better when theres a higher concentration of GH in the blood/cell fluid. MK raises IGF1 a considerable amount, which is ultimately what we care about, IGF1 levels. The following might be a bit of broscience (at least I'm admitting it) but spikes create more igf1. If you use peptides, you gotta inject more because one injection wont as enough as you would like, versus MK or real gh

as cretinous mentioned, negative feedback gates will constantly rise if exposure to gh is constant, unlike your natural gh pulses which are quick and high, versus low and extended. thus igf will not be produced at an ideal rate

• +1
Reactions: Hombremacho and direcelot7520
In terms of bleed vs spike, theres no negatives to a bleed. It's just spike is often preferred, as the mechanism of GH works better when theres a higher concentration of GH in the blood/cell fluid. MK raises IGF1 a considerable amount, which is ultimately what we care about, IGF1 levels. The following might be a bit of broscience (at least I'm admitting it) but spikes create more igf1. If you use peptides, you gotta inject more because one injection wont as enough as you would like, versus MK or real gh

as cretinous mentioned, negative feedback gates will constantly rise if exposure to gh is constant, unlike your natural gh pulses which are quick and high, versus low and extended. thus igf will not be produced at an ideal rate
I'd love to use MK677 to boost fast loss and heal an injury, but I am so afraid of the bloat. My face is so lean and void of water right now and I don't want to ruin that :(

• +1
I'd love to use MK677 to boost fast loss and heal an injury, but I am so afraid of the bloat. My face is so lean and void of water right now and I don't want to ruin that :(
The bloat is pretty bad. Can't do anything about it. Its something you have to give up for the long term good, weigh your options and see if it's worth it to you

• +1
The bloat is pretty bad. Can't do anything about it. Its something you have to give up for the long term good, weigh your options and see if it's worth it to you
Bloat is my biggest fear, though. I eat a low carb diet and drink plenty of water, which makes my face water free. I've been a bloated carbed up bulkcel in the past and it wasn't pretty.

• +1
Bloat is my biggest fear, though. I eat a low carb diet and drink plenty of water, which makes my face water free. I've been a bloated carbed up bulkcel in the past and it wasn't pretty.
I don't think MK is for you then

• +1
I don't think MK is for you then
I could afford 4 IUs of generic growth, but it would cuck my economy so hard, lol. Probably not worth it. I've heard that real HGH doesn't always cause bloat, especially in lower IUs.

• +1
I had heard that the mk677 bloat was mostly for the first few weeks, that drinking plenty of water and having a good diet could help, and that aspirin could help for the bloat.

lymphatic facial massage + hot shower instantly turning to coldest possible for like 1:30 minutes will kill water bloat

• +1
Reactions: SolarWind and direcelot7520
lymphatic facial massage + hot shower instantly turning to coldest possible for like 1:30 minutes will kill water bloat

Yes, I can imagine, but will it be debloating for a long time (Entire day) ? I also just heard about the dandelion roots for bloat.

Yes, I can imagine, but will it be debloating for a long time (Entire day) ? I also just heard about the dandelion roots for bloat.
I didn’t really pay attention but I looked like a marshmallow before my morning shower then after my cheekbones would bulge out of my face. Few hours minimum it kills bloat totally

• +1
I didn’t really pay attention but I looked like a marshmallow before my morning shower then after my cheekbones would bulge out of my face. Few hours minimum it kills bloat totally

I imagined using mk-677 for 1 year, knowing that I go to school and everything, I will need a way to limit bloating effectively, if there is one at least, by "few hours" you have an idea of how many hours?

I imagined using mk-677 for 1 year, knowing that I go to school and everything, I will need a way to limit bloating effectively, if there is one at least, by "few hours" you have an idea of how many hours?
I would stare at my self for about a 15 mins everyday after I got home from school, I looked 100% normal but I didn’t specifically look for bloat and my school day is about 8.5 hours.
I don’t even get bloat from MK anymore but I still do my routine just to make my face look even more lean

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back