nathan

nathan

living life

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
We’re finished

Christian girls are whores anyway

Protestants and Catholics don’t represent true Christianity esp Protestants

The true churches aka the non sola scripture meme churches names “Protestantism :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:“ are all anti abortion anti lgbtq etc etc. and idiot protescucks and carb cuck are wondering why we are all leaving and becoming Eastern Orthodox as they don’t stand for this bullshit and keeep the faith pure

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nathan
Christian girls are whores anyway
And your women aren’t whores? Stfu I fuck your Muslim women in their pussy and spit in your atheist women’s vaginas

And your women aren’t whores? Stfu I fuck your Muslim women in their pussy and spit in your atheist women’s vaginas
Christain girls are way worse fym theres no nuance to this bro

Christain girls are way worse fym theres no nuance to this bro
So what? I fuck your women as well so who cares. I’m an incel who ironically only seems to be attractive to Muslims maybe it’s because I look like a black jihadi but cumskin women despise me and so do Christian women. And yet your women let me spit roast them and leave my cum in their back and anus so what u on about?

What your doing is called hasty generalisation, your women are whores as well difference is yours fear being stoned to death which prevents them

So what? I fuck your women as well so who cares. I’m an incel who ironically only seems to be attractive to Muslims maybe it’s because I look like a black jihadi but cumskin women despise me and so do Christian women. And yet your women let me spit roast them and leave my cum in their back and anus so what u on about?

What your doing is called hasty generalisation, your women are whores as well difference is yours fear being stoned to death which prevents them
Women are whores. Yours are worse. Theres no nuance to this again

Women are whores. Yours are worse. Theres no nuance to this again
Ok and? Ours being worse doesn’t detract from the fact that I have fucked your women in every hole visible and had your women in hijabs give me handjobs in the cinemas before. So what’s your point? Your women feign an exterior of pious ness but they are whores as well

And yes I have slayed extreme religious Christian girls the types that are low key alt right racist types. I have a fetish for religious/conservative girls so these are the types I tend to go for

Ok and? Ours being worse doesn’t detract from the fact that I have fucked your women in every hole visible and had your women in hijabs give me handjobs in the cinemas before. So what’s your point? Your women feign an exterior of pious ness but they are whores as well

And yes I have slayed extreme religious Christian girls the types that are low key alt right racist types. I have a fetish for religious/conservative girls so these are the types I tend to go for
Sounds a bit like larp but yours are still worse

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65192
Sounds a bit like larp but yours are still worse
A shame most of the users who ahev seen evidence have left this fourm JFL… :feelswhy::feelswah: just goes to show how over it is for me I’m stil here.

Sounds like a larp but I personally slayed 1 like this and then dated 3 like this. But my point remains. I have a low bodycount and exp with women but the exp I have had were alwyas the religious types. He’ll I even had a thing with a mor🤣 and they are literal cultists

A shame most of the users who ahev seen evidence have left this fourm JFL… :feelswhy::feelswah: just goes to show how over it is for me I’m stil here.
Still sounds larpish ngl
Sounds like a larp but I personally slayed 1 like this and then dated 3 like this. But my point remains. I have a low bodycount and exp with women but the exp I have had were alwyas the religious types. He’ll I even had a thing with a mor🤣 and they are literal cultists
Where do u even find these religous girls? If they werent virgins before then they dont count as religous

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Found a paki one on hinge when she first moved to my region for uni I jsut ran curry rizz on her (comes natural to me as I have autism game) and it worked.

Mormon girl jsut found me super attr and cold appr me for dick, I’m aspie so I whiffed it with her within 3 days :feelsuhh:.

The Christian girls lasted longer first one was my teenage gf I had for over a year and the 2nd one was a pinkoid with a HUGE FAT ASS she was a alt right type of foid :feelshmm: but needed da BEE BEE CEEE she ofc left me as well cos autism

Essentially im Not ugly but my non NTness makes me a 3/10
Dude what religous girls are on hinge 🤦‍♂️

Dude what religous girls are on hinge 🤦‍♂️
The paki one wasn’t religious as she only became Muslim again shortly after using hinge so she was regrowing in faith whislt I was with her for a few months. She became atheist because she found Islam sickly and evil but then said “islams beautiful its the people that are bad” I think god sent her to me to make her Christian but I didn’t know shit abt religion at the time :feelswhy: if it was me now I’d have made her Christian.

The rest were all irl occurrences nothing to do with dating apps they don’t work for me the paki was an exception

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Why does it matter
still a cuck religion even in if the priest is wrong