Modern day sex icon

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
FE2AC7A9 1ED7 46FE BDDF A1A658F091DE 5DFB9A04 371D 43E8 B441 ECD489C714D6 DD50943D 820B 43B1 9C66 8ADE62BC96DB 74B7C229 22DE 4768 97AE B8E8FC9083CE 68C7F0CC EF2D 4CBB A59F 6B0478EC728C
Literally has millions of JBs getting wet over his videos. I wouldn’t be surprised if they masturbate to his shit content on tiktok.

Man became a millionaire with sky high status because of LOOKS. Going into 2019 he was a nobody, going into 2020 he’s a modern day sex icon.

Bluepill: “oh don’t you think he became relevant because of his skills?”

Redpill: “hes gonna fall off and become irrelevant. Women will find somebody else”

Blackpill: he became relevant because of his looks. Women don’t care about what he’s doing as long as he’s the one in the videos. Even if another pretty boy came into the spotlight and was good looking, women wouldn’t move on from this guy. They would just watch both. He can only fall off if his looks diminish severely, which won’t happen any time soon.

Tiktok is the biggest example of the blackpill out there. It has single handedly made an entire generation of kids swallow down the lookspill. It will only continue to make more male and female teens insecure about themselves and reflect on the fact that their looks are holding them back from reaching glory and success.

Depression rates and suicide rates among teens will never go down now. Not with this never ending Blackpill put in their face 24/7.

Tiktok usage is in nearly every school in the west now. The attractive crowds in schools will easy blow up on tiktok while the subhumans won’t get any views. It’s over. You don’t think that the subhumans will notice? Expect more ER’s in the future

Many people on this forum will say that “oh it’s just prettyboys blowing up on tiktok anyway, why should I care”. Stop that cope brother. Take the blackpill. It’s not just prettyboys blowing up on tiktok. It’s ATTRACTIVE people blowing up on tiktok. Don’t fool yourself by thinking that masculine chads aren’t getting views on the app. They are.

it’s over gentlemen. OVER.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@UnderCovrN0rmie
@Fuk
@Blitz

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2846, turkproducer and 1 other person
Hes a faggotmaxxed chadlite

injecting estrogen asap

Come on son. He’s a pretty boy chad.

No brother. Don’t destroy yourself like this
he just looks like a stylemaxxed twink version of onision to me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
lifefuel, i look pretty similar to him

• +1
he's prime example of someone whos good on 2D but invisible IRL

zach cox mogs him to death cuz hes not an androgynous twink faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 3962 and hebbewem
he is a god

That’s cope son. He can get entire harems of JBs irl. He probably slayed before blowing up.

:chad::chad:
definitely not :chad:

chad's little brother dragged thorugh a hedge maybe

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
Water is indeed wet. I feel bad for the slightly below average, ugly kids in American schools. Imagine being an innocent kid trying to ask a girl you like in 2020. Absolutely brutal. @Blackout.xl

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Blackout.xl
Water is indeed wet. I feel bad for the slightly below average, ugly kids in American schools. Imagine being an innocent kid trying to ask a girl you like in 2020. Absolutely brutal. @Blackout.xl
Indeed son. It’s beyond over

Jfl at this twink manlet failure

I bet his butthole smells like strawberries though :oops:

• JFL