Modern men are completely cucked, looks theory confirms it

Deleted member 14781

Deleted member 14781

CEO of Dark Triad and JBs secret fantasy
That's why I somewhat admire ghetto niggers with negative IQs. They don't care about PSL shit, validation or beauty in men. Women cucked us so much that they turned us into birds, who have no dicks, and have to "perform" in the chance to get pussy. Men, in the same way, are performing (looksmaxxing, jestermaxxing ecc..) in hope to attract women.
The first mistake we make is to think that women select with the same parameters as natural selection. This is cope, women have their own parameters that sometimes go against natural selection. We are so cucked that we believe women choice is strong as nature :soy::bluepill::feelsuhh:

When you see a man getting selected by a woman you want what do you feel? Do you feel rage? Do you feel envy?
We are told that those emotions are bad but they aren't, they are GOOD. Your body is telling you:
"come on cuck, get rid of that faggot and take that bitch for yourself"
Now, here natural selection starts. If you would be succesfull in this task, then you are the best fit to reproduce, if not then you are done. If nature wanted women to have 100% of the choice it would've made them stronger and smarter than us.

Sexual dimorphism, intelligence ecc didn't evolve because women selected them, It evolved because those men were more succesfull and got rid of the other men and women who would not cooperate.
And why they did this? Because they refused to jestermaxx for them.
If tomorrow China gets to power and decides that women who are not turned on by chinks should die then in 2 generation we would have women who would only be turned on by chinks.

There are a ton of characteristics that are just ornamental and mean nothing to survival, so stop coping and act like women are nature itself.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 20679, Mrddi and 21 others
Another based post by jb slayer tbag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Amexmaxx, Deleted member 11753 and 1 other person
Another based post by jb slayer tbag
I literally slay JBs
robert knepper fox GIF by Prison Break

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, randomvanish, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Agree with what u say bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 14781
That's why I somewhat admire ghetto niggers with negative IQs. They don't care about PSL shit, validation or beauty in men.
this is the most based blackpill, imagine revolving your life around girls and their opinion of you, its cucked, this forum is basically about it, "do you think girls will like my height?" "girls dont like x type of guy"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nidus, CANI, Deleted member 11604 and 5 others
Op is retarded 😂

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and gamma
How to live in a world where everyone wants you to be a cuck?

Sigma loner life is lonely. Alpha's dont exist

How to live in a world where everyone wants you to be a cuck?

Sigma loner life is lonely. Alpha's dont exist
The world is made for us to be cucked. No way around it. We are not niggers with negative IQs like this

A good thing is to stop believing that women are the emissaries of nature, they aren't, females of lot of species are keeping their same species down because of their sexual selection criteria, and some even led them to exctintion.

By knowing this even my opinion on women changed, I don't have see their choices as noble as I used to see them, so I started thinking about my own pleasure. My pleasure is to submit women, I don't care how they find me, as long as they are obedient.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 14264, Mansea and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14262 and 8 others
That's why I somewhat admire ghetto niggers with negative IQs. They don't care about PSL shit, validation or beauty in men. Women cucked us so much that they turned us into birds, who have no dicks, and have to "perform" in the chance to get pussy. Men, in the same way, are performing (looksmaxxing, jestermaxxing ecc..) in hope to attract women.
The first mistake we make is to think that women select with the same parameters as natural selection. This is cope, women have their own parameters that sometimes go against natural selection. We are so cucked that we believe women choice is strong as nature :soy::bluepill::feelsuhh:

When you see a man getting selected by a woman you want what do you feel? Do you feel rage? Do you feel envy?
We are told that those emotions are bad but they aren't, they are GOOD. Your body is telling you:
Now, here natural selection starts. If you would be succesfull in this task, then you are the best fit to reproduce, if not then you are done. If nature wanted women to have 100% of the choice it would've made them stronger and smarter than us.

Sexual dimorphism, intelligence ecc didn't evolve because women selected them, It evolved because those men were more succesfull and got rid of the other men and women who would not cooperate.
If tomorrow China gets to power and decides that women who are not turned on by chinks should die then in 2 generation we would have women who would only be turned on by chinks.

There are a ton of characteristics that are just ornamental and mean nothing to survival, so stop coping and act like women are nature itself.

(y)

:blackpill: that's essentially the final black pill. Looksmaximus on youtube has a great series of videos detailing how absurd Jestermaxxing is.

Essentially it boils down to this:
1.Jestermaxxing is not natural at all. Its a modern day form of cuckery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Larpongstopper, Deleted member 14264 and 4 others
this is the most based blackpill, imagine revolving your life around girls and their opinion of you, its cucked, this forum is basically about it, "do you think girls will like my height?" "girls dont like x type of guy"
This right here you homosexual niggas. This whole forum is about spending shitload of hard earned money on life threatening risky procedures just so you could get and IOI from dumb annoying bitchy Becky who might give you some pussy if shes drunk enough. Basically everyone here is a cuck who is ready to sacrifice his own health for a slut that doesnt even give a shit about him

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 14264, Heguldus and 3 others
This right here you homosexual niggas. This whole forum is about spending shitload of hard earned money on life threatening risky procedures just so you could get and IOI from dumb annoying bitchy Becky who might give you some pussy if shes drunk enough. Basically everyone here is a cuck who is ready to sacrifice his own health for a slut that doesnt even give a shit about him

• carnage
  • R@m@
  • Syobevoli
  • Biggdink
  • waqui98
  • Jkwww
  • MissLexotan6MG
  • gamma
  • tyronelite
  • looksmaxpro
  • Cthulhu
  • oldcell
  • Elvisandreaa
  • Chad1212
  • AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • oneitisiscope
  • cloUder
  • EdouardManlet
  • OldVirgin
  • abeilletoi
  • coolguy1
  • Blackeycel
  • sensen
  • notaguest
  • BaneMonster
  • tallandhandsome125
  • Crustaciouse_
  • Tankymax
  • Enfant terrible
  • AsGoodAsItGets
  • Alesund
  • allumette
  • FromNormietoChad
  • PikachuCandy
  • BrettyBoy
  • TrestIsBest
  • Cali Yuga
  • Lolcel
  • ManletBlackcel
  • Blackpilled1027
  • Sens
  • SixCRY
  • MikeMew'sBitch
  • animo123
  • Jagged0
  • thickdickdaddy27
  • starkswampert
  • eduardkoopman
  • Vermilioncore
  • Future chad
  • freeone12
  • realklay11
  • BeenLMSsinceMSN
  • Schicksal345
  • jordan56
  • ProAcktiv
  • ChinMaxxd
  • BugManBill
  • Biiyo03
  • swedecel
  • Constantin Denis
  • RODEBLUR
  • BearBoy
  • Harry84
  • TuaMammaAPecorina
  • Acromegaly_Chad
  • Frank Jack
  • Sal
  • mclovin
  • Deus Soto
  • ali
  • GarixTheChad
  • betamanlet
  • puyi
  • Paqua
  • androciv
  • Gio1
  • Beermaxx
  • Euclidd
  • mazzi
  • court monarch777
  • Romeo1111
  • BobLactar
  • cmazstereo
  • ruoho
  • Migfig
  • chadrone96
  • Kylo
  • wristcel
  • ShreddedOrNothing
  • Youthful
  • Abstraktbbttpm
  • rockndogs
  • subhuman incel
  • Prettyboy
  • aornyborny
  • BrazilianLooksmaxxer
  • CupOfCoffee
  • RiverAest
  • IHateMyself
  • rebs1999
  • SteelTitan
  • Stear2700
  • MostGLSlayer
  • St. Wristcel
  • Aeonxdro
  • yeeyeeslayer
  • agoostis
  • Lawton88
  • jj43
  • damnit
  • Going2KillMyself
  • Z3n
  • Nameless_Sunflower
  • xristosmilios23@gma
  • VeryFuglyNiyguhs
  • mulattomaxxer
  • SolarWind
  • Dravi_Phen
  • cumbutamoren
  • ElySioNs
  • Gargantuan
  • TITUS
  • Tropical Tyrone
  • Reckless Turtle
  • TrueMack
  • joao
  • AutisticR3tard
  • Ataru
  • fuggg
  • Yillhtim
  • Uglybrazilian
  • Podunk
  • Mateusupremacy
  • isis_Bleach
  • Athmozz
  • nemesis
  • Guy775
  • vox box
  • Witheredly90
  • lonelyguy326
  • 🧐🧐🧐🧐
  • 000bsahar
  • APJ
  • Mouthbreath
  • 0kami123
  • reddollars
  • Casual0102
  • nestivv
  • tiagomiguel
  • Enigmatic93
  • happa
  • boogieloogie
  • MentalcelTyronelite
  • nelson
  • Pussyslayer
  • shiitake
  • Meximanlet
  • Pnpm
  • NoPainNoChick
  • datboijj
  • Lefort III
  • stewiegriffin
  • TRUE_CEL
  • lookstanley
  • Daw
  • mariogandy
  • nerdycomrade
  • beddy
  • Cutecel2001
  • ultra18
  • poloralf
  • Catawampus
  • namos28
  • MaxHappiness
  • Doublespeak
  • actual9cmjawslayer
  • Dr. Greenberg
  • MarstonAlloy
  • Umbra
  • Theodore Bagwell
  • KiraYoshikage2137x
  • ´´´´´´´´
  • Yuya Moggershima
  • Big Nosecel
  • highT
  • CookiesAndCream
  • jake_okok
  • chadferguson
  • Boldandbeautiful
  • Esteban1997
  • 6ft8InTheNetherlands
  • JamesHowlett
  • Yolosweg
  • LooksmaxxHopeful
  • garfyld
  • retroblaze
  • BlackPillBRUTAL
  • BalkanPig
  • MulattoSlayer
  • Xulane
  • LifeIsACope
  • futurfrenchchad
  • triggered
  • NumbThePain
  • Patient A
  • Ed676
  • lordgandy2000

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Deleted member 14781

dnrd

So basically modern society caused this , anarchy would solve this. Go back to being who we really are with no rules repercussions . Killers thieves liars

Italian Love GIF by Forno Gusto

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
So basically modern society caused this , anarchy would solve this. Go back to being who we really are with no rules repercussions . Killers thieves liars

Italian Love GIF by Forno Gusto
Yes and no, if we do this then people would quickly understand that by creating small societies they can overcome big bullies.

how do you submit women that are not attracted to you?
Woman submit to men in certain ways through subconscious acts, they dont even realize . Bending over in his view, not kneeling or crouching down as to SHOW OFF THE ASS / PUSSY for easy access . Smiling at him to show shes not a threat etc. Doesnt mean they want you to fuck them. Just means they are letting you know that you're superior to them and if you wanted to you could fuck them without resistance.

Basically we need the caveman times back , Nature has no rules do whatever you want to . Morals are man made .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 13318 and 2 others
I don't give a shit. I want LMSP (the P stands for pussy.)

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, subhuman incel and Deleted member 14262
If you want a pussy just transition bro
I don't see what your point is. Back then we just got arranged marriages and shit. Maybe rape if it was war. Same thing doesn't happen now. Instead of bitching about it though, I'll adapt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Baldingman1998
I don't see what your point is. Back then we just got arranged marriages and shit. Maybe rape if it was war. Same thing doesn't happen now. Instead of bitching about it though, I'll adapt.
My point was to show that the notion that females are natures weapon to select the best genes is cope. Now do what you want with this information but judging by your name there is not much you can do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
My point was to show that the notion that females are natures weapon to select the best genes is cope. Now do what you want with this information but judging by your name there is not much you can do.
That is smth we both agree on tbh. I thought it was just a rant about masculinity tbh.

That is smth we both agree on tbh. I thought it was just a rant about masculinity tbh.
Nah sometimes I just like do debunk blackpill theories (the ones that i think are not valid)

• +1
Best part here. The redpill is that all these emotions like male jealousy and anger and completely normal and are designed for you to act upon them perhaps in violent ways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
I agree, but getting better looks is the way of playing the game and getting more power easily. We do this shit to have an easier time tbh. Read like half so maybe my point isn't well expressed

I agree, but getting better looks is the way of playing the game and getting more power easily. We do this shit to have an easier time tbh. Read like half so maybe my point isn't well expressed
It's only easier because society allows it. I remember my dad told me that a guy he knew was killed specifically because he was handsome and other guys were jealous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and Deleted member 9274
It's only easier because society allows it. I remember my dad told me that a guy he knew was killed specifically because he was handsome and other guys were jealous.
Brutal tbh. Your point is that morals are fake (wich is true) and that we men are held back due to how society treats us and that we should fuck all and do what we wanna do (if your ugly). Your right, but we have no other choice other then playing the game and looks/lifemaxxing from a strategic view is like the nr 1 priority in order to succeed. Either that or become a sigma male or step out of society and live in the woods.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 14781
Brutal tbh. Your point is that morals are fake (wich is true) and that we men are held back due to how society treats us and that we should fuck all and do what we wanna do (if your ugly). Your right, but we have no other choice other then playing the game and looks/lifemaxxing from a strategic view is like the nr 1 priority in order to succeed. Either that or become a sigma male or step out of society and live in the woods.
Yeah exactly, observing society and how men behave in it it's no different than observing animals who are kept captive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, subhuman incel and Deleted member 9274
Shit post
It's so incredible sad if your one and only reason to improve your looks is to have sex. You are acting as if for everyone here validation-less sex would be the key to lasting happiness jfl

I and others here want to be a fucking walking piece of art, a insta robust prettyboy chad with huge social circle, crazy adventures and along with that a cute gf or slaying, a guy that represents a role model for others and everyone looks up to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Laikyn
Shit post
It's so incredible sad if your one and only reason to improve your looks is to have sex. You are acting as if for everyone here validation-less sex would be the key to lasting happiness jfl

I and others here want to be a fucking walking piece of art, a insta robust prettyboy chad with huge social circle, crazy adventures and along with that a cute gf or slaying, a guy that represents a role model for others and everyone looks up to.
Nobody other than PSL autists have insta Chads as their role models. Most men have strong masculine men as their role model, not good looking model (by women standards)
I don't want to be a piece of art, I wanna be powerful, I wanna dominate and have the power to destroy pieces of art like the guys you admire.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and hebbewem
Nobody other than PSL autists have insta Chads as their role models. Most men have strong masculine men as their role model, not good looking model (by women standards)
I don't want to be a piece of art, I wanna be powerful, I wanna dominate and have the power to destroy pieces of art like the guys you admire.
Nah man, I've always admired and envied the low inhib tall slayer guys subconsciously because of how their life mogs any other. You seem like the typical oldcel coping guy, which is understandable, but doesn't even make sense arguing since there is no common ground. Which is a problem in general here because the average 18yo and 28yo are fundamentally at completely different stages of life with a completely different life vision

• +1
Nah man, I've always admired and envied the low inhib tall slayer guys subconsciously because of how their life mogs any other. You seem like the typical oldcel coping guy, which is understandable, but doesn't even make sense arguing since there is no common ground. Which is a problem in general here because the average 18yo and 28yo are fundamentally at completely different stages of life with a completely different life vision
I don't think its an age thing more than inclination. When I was a baby I wanted to be like an action movie star, not like a male model. I agree with what you said tho, I just don't think I'm coping.

• +1

• +1
A little bit of jestermaxing is fine if she's a virgin and it will actually achieve sex. Otherwise, it's unacceptable.

Also, thanks for the Looksmaxing advice.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 14262
A little bit of jestermaxing is fine if she's a virgin and it will actually achieve sex. Otherwise, it's unacceptable.

Also, thanks for the Looksmaxing advice.
Nah, jestermaxxing is never ok

• +1
Nah, jestermaxxing is never ok
Jestermaxing is a form of currency. Sex is going to be paid for in one form or another. Therefore, jestermaxing can be viable if it's done efficiently.

Jestermaxing is a form of currency. Sex is going to be paid for in one form or another. Therefore, jestermaxing can be viable if it's done efficiently.
The currency you pay is to keep her safe

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I agree, whores should be forced into prostitution for very low rates
Already happens to some extent due to the market. Even in the US, bottom-of-the-barrel whores are like $50. Whores with higher value will be more expensive though.

dangerously based takes in the OP and thread