Modern Rap Music is Just Devil Worship

AutisticGymcel

AutisticGymcel

Rex
There’s this new rapper Ken Carson who is gaining popularity really fast among normies. All of his music has demonic themes with very violent chaotic beats. He is always seen wearing an upside down cross. He even has a large screen at all of his concerts that shows souls trying to escape. Ofc zoomer normies eat this shit up without a second thought.

IMG 0068

IMG 0069

• +1
Reactions: noobs, PrinceLuenLeoncur, LancasteR and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, LancasteR and AutisticGymcel
There’s this new rapper Ken Carson who is gaining popularity really fast among normies. All of his music has demonic themes with very violent chaotic beats. He is always seen wearing an upside down cross. He even has a large screen at all of his concerts that shows souls trying to escape. Ofc zoomer normies eat this shit up without a second thought.

View attachment 3022597

View attachment 3022600

View attachment 3022598

Normies who eat this shit up ngl deserve to go to hell. I know I shouldn’t judge but like, this is so blatantly satanic.

And I knwo the false religions of Pisslam and Gaydaism and others will say my true faith is false but there’s a reason why these demonic death cults attack Christ wear inverted crucifix and profane Christian beliefs because CHRIST is god and all who haven’t accepted this are part of the devils kingdom so repent and come to god. Profaining Islam means nothing your religion is of the devil, profaining Jews is the same thing etc etc etc. only god is Christ.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel and murdah
Ken Carson and Destroy Lonely music sucks as well

Ken Carson and Destroy Lonely music sucks as well
Normies will defend their GOD, their FATHER, the Devil. You cannot serve 2 masters and normies will learn on the day of judgement.

Look at the braindead normies in the comments coping under this video. We all sin and make mistakes but this is SO BLATANTLY evil and marked by the devil himself that to deny this is to admit you’re already a lost cause. Its OVER

• +1
Reactions: murdah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back