thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
Why can't women understand that?

• +1
Reactions: med
You know why

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
Incels like modesty, Chad likes naked skin. Women want to attract Chad, not you.

• JFL
Reactions: med
Brad Pitt | Rotten Tomatoes

Why can't women understand that?
Because their experiences ask them to say otherwise.

I am nothing, but I regardless never judged ANYONE no matter their situation. I claimed to be modest and humble, well guess what? It gets you nowhere because shit all around is full of predators (specially for foids) and this modesty is nothing but a way to give access to someone whom you might regret to have given.

We all should be modest and nice to a certain degree without giving away too much of ourselves to be put in a compromised situation. When you don't want someone around, then dont give them access to you. Don't don't don't.

I have a million people I regret being modest to. So I can understand foids...

Because their experiences ask them to say otherwise.

I am nothing, but I regardless never judged ANYONE no matter their situation. I claimed to be modest and humble, well guess what? It gets you nowhere because shit all around is full of predators (specially for foids) and this modesty is nothing but a way to give access to someone whom you might regret to have given.

We all should be modest and nice to a certain degree without giving away too much of ourselves to be put in a compromised situation. When you don't want someone around, then dont give them access to you. Don't don't don't.

I have a million people I regret being modest to. So I can understand foids...
Wait are we talking about clothing lmao

In their experience its not true men like insta pics of hot women and stare at hot women that wear revealing clothes