Modified lefort 3 doctors in turkey?

needsurgeryasap

needsurgeryasap

Bronze
Ok im gonna be the first in this forum to get this done. Does anyone know modified lefort 3 doctors in turkey and price ranges?
Would they still do it if r/truerateme rates me 5.5/6?

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar and nastynas
seems like a great idea

Ok im gonna and ask if anyone knows modified lefort 3 doctors in turkey and price ranges?
Would they still do it if r/truerateme rates me 5.5/6?
Idk if Turkish doctors know about TrueRateMe, but if you tell them dotme rated you subhuman I think then yes they will do it

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, kubo and needsurgeryasap
Go to India tbh

• +1
Reactions: needsurgeryasap
Yes there are surgeons who done even LF3 and posted in their insta.

But I dont think they will perform on you just because you have some nasolabial folds.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: coping ethnic, needsurgeryasap and Deleted member 10449
Any other way except

But I dont think they will perform on you just because you have some nasolabial folds.
lmao i do have nasalofobial folds and my maxilla is recessed with my chin. Tell me the doctors i wanna boost your kebab economy

• JFL
Reactions: FrenMe

Name? I am really curious to see that

• +1
Why would i go all the way to india tho. I go turkey for holidays and it would be easier for me. Going india would be like going mars
Because it's cheaper and they're street shitters so they don't care about your wellbeing enough to talk you out of getting a Lefort 3

If you die they'll just cart you out into the street and turn you into a toilet for the children

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8229, kubo, sytyl and 3 others
Because it's cheaper and they're street shitters so they don't care about your wellbeing enough to talk you out of getting a Lefort 3

If you die they'll just cart you out into the street and turn you into a toilet for the children
I knew from ur photo u were a psycho bich

If you ugh me again I swear brah..
my rep will go up

• Ugh..
Any other way except

lmao i do have nasalofobial folds and my maxilla is recessed with my chin. Tell me the doctors i wanna boost your kebab economy
Also my nose isn't in the middle of my face

• JFL
Reactions: FrenMe
ain't no surgeon in turkey will do MLF3 on you, trust me

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
Name? I am really curious to see that
Any other way except

Nigga you guys dont need LF3. I am not interested to share my possible future surgeon so you can spam his dms with LF3 requests just like old autists done in Eppley.

Nigga you guys dont need LF3. I am not interested to share my possible future surgeon so you can spam his dms with LF3 requests just like old autists done in Eppley.
Idgaf what you are interested to share, I can share my dick to put in ur momma s asshole

bro i definitely need one mind sharing with me (fellow muslimcel if that changes anything :jfl:)