Modifying eyebrow tilt

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
How can you either lower the medial eyebrow or raise the lateral part? I have very high trust cuck NCT eyebrows and want to lower them to be more PCT.

be women
wear make up

Makeup won't make a difference. I need to change the tilt/shape.
only thing i can think of is trimming to give the appearance of a positive or negative tilt.
you cant really change your brow ridge without surgery as far as i know

only thing i can think of is trimming to give the appearance of a positive or negative tilt.
you cant really change your brow ridge without surgery as far as i know
My browridge is fine. It's my eyebrows themselves.

I tilt them down for more aerodynamics

Brad pitt has negative eyebrow tilt

hair transplant maybe

How can you either lower the medial eyebrow or raise the lateral part? I have very high trust cuck NCT eyebrows and want to lower them to be more PCT.
Shape your eyebrows, make the outer canthus raised(minox, castor oil with other oils or try a eyebrow pencil to see what shape you can get) and trim down the inner cantus.

Make sure your eyebrows are completely relaxed.

You probably have residual tension there which is making it slightly higher.

After, relaxing them- notice when you focus your vision, the lateral part raises.

Play with this dynamic and you can acheive a different position just through facial muscles

You can change them very little, tilt is determined by orbitals testosterone etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
Can it drop the medial eyebrow or only the entire brow? @Bewusst
Quite brazen of you to ask me this out of anyone. I'm still sick more than 6 months after my last botox shots. If you consider playing around with that poison despite all the info I shared, you're just a fucking retard

Pdo thread lift.

03b4794dc172f446266f0ffd771ea599

Almost impossible to change without major skin flap sort of surgery. It will look like ass. And if your brow ridge / supraorbital region is negatively tilted it will look unnatural.