Mods on this site are usseles

shieldzz

shieldzz

with few exceptions ( Gengar and maybe @Alexanderr )

all of them are usseles,retards they dont even respond on DMs

How those retards get mod they dont even bother to help the users

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, JohnBaza, LegitUser and 7 others
Lmao they left me on seen too. Probably bc of my negative canthal tilt

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, LegitUser, Michael Myers and 3 others
Lmao they left me on seen too. Probably bc of my negative canthal tilt
I dont know based on what they get mod but they have 0 brain . I even bought VIP and they ignored my messages . Retards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, sweetheart, Madridista and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
On the brighter side tho, at least ur username got to be a rainbow for 2 weeks
I will next time send the money to @NumbThePain to buy some food , i think the rat on his stomach is starving

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Costcosuperstore, sub5c3l and 1 other person
I will next time send the money to @NumbThePain to buy some food , i think the rat on his stomach is starving
He is a cool dude. Might message him next time instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and shieldzz

Dont you DARE insult the moderation team/staff again on my WATCH!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, emeraldglass, JohnBaza and 4 others

@Jason Voorhees does reply to dms bro what r u on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and shieldzz
He is never responding

He is suffering from severe lankletism
Half of bro's heritage is from the tallest country in the world and the other half is from one of the shortest ones. He is still gl in the face tho

Last edited:
@Jason Voorhees does reply to dms bro what r u on
OP tried to scam his way into getting VIP and didn't read the rules btw. He is accusing me of cheating him because he can't edit threads now. I can reveal more embarrassing shit about OP but I'll stop now and let him reflect on how much of an entitled asshole he was.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, Lmao, Dicklet3incher and 15 others
I don't even know what they do here lmao :feelskek:

• JFL
OP tried to scam his way into getting VIP and didn't read the rules btw. He is accusing me of cheating him because he can't edit threads now. I can reveal more embarrassing shit about OP but I'll stop now and let him reflect on how much of an entitled asshole he was.
Pls reveal

Also squirtle u r my favourite mod here

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
Are u retarded ? how i tried to scamm when i bought it ? Whats in ur little brain ? nothing ????

Your sentence makes absoluty 0 sense :lul:

Last edited:
Are u retarded ? how i tried to scamm when i bought it ? Whats in ur little brain ? nothing ????
Why wasn't your payment going through and when did I say u can edit threads? I just said u can delete them. Either way if u had asked me more politely like @Lonenely sigma did. I would have done it for free.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
I dont know based on what they get mod but they have 0 brain . I even bought VIP and they ignored my messages . Retards
What were the messages about? You realize we get like 10 DMs a day from fags who want special treatment, right? It's a bit hard to tell who's who.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, LegitUser and Jason Voorhees
Why wasn't your payment going through and when did I say u can edit threads? I just said u can delete them. Either way if u had asked me more politely like @Lonenely sigma did. I would have done it for free.
I literally paid with revolut and my money were already gone when i messaged you. Do you think i tried to scamm and lie the admins for 5 euros ?? I also said that first time i bought VIP i could edit my own threads so i can deletes some pictures. Then you stopped responding,you also told me to message @Master which he also didnt respond

I havent done anything wrong

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChadL1te
I specifically remember that @Jason Voorhees “didn’t have time” to accept my account but had time to post 50 bbc threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, emeraldglass, Sny and 5 others
Anytime someone speaks against u or @Michael Myers i just assume they are in the wrong y’all are great mods

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees
nah squirtle and gengar are super chill, havent spoken to the others

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and shieldzz
I specifically remember that @Jason Voorhees “didn’t have time” to accept my account but had time to post 50 bbc threads
I can't filter for usernames. Where will I search your username?

OP also looks like this

IMG 3705

And is a grandpa complaining about youngcel mods on a looks forum

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, i_love_roosters, emeraldglass and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 3 others
OP also looks like this

View attachment 2964668

And is a grandpa complaining about youngcel mods on a looks forum
Thats not me but what this has to do with what i've said?

You literally proved my point

What a retard :forcedsmile:

How the fuck retards like you get mod here

Thats not me but what this has to do with what i've said?

You literally proved my point

What a retard :forcedsmile:

How the fuck retards like you get mod here
The reason you’re crying is because you want that picture from Ratings deleted so no one has the bad fate of seeing your subhuman face, kind of thoughtful from you

IMG 3706

And what DMs are you talking about?

You haven’t sent me a single DM, you probably haven’t sent any other mods a DM either, you just wanted reps and other people to agree with something that doesn’t even apply to you

Stupid faggot

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
The reason you’re crying is because you want that picture from Ratings deleted so no one has the bad fate of seeing your subhuman face, kind of thoughtful from you
You intoxicate this site with stupidity . You'd shit on my feet and bow down to lick your feces. How dumb can you be lmao. Kys retard

Thanks bhai! :feelsautistic:

• Love it
I’d say most of the mods are solid, you have to realize they dozens of DMs daily.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and coisbhai
NO THEY ARENT, THEY GAVE ME 10% WARNING FOR SAYING DNR lol

(he changed it to verbal warning tho)

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
I’d say most of the mods are solid, you have to realize they dozens of DMs daily.
and thats why they have mod lol,to respond

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
If he posts them enough, Dravidians may benefit from bbc halo as well. :hnghn:

@Jason Voorhees Right, bhai? :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te and coisbhai
Current mod roster is actually pretty based ngl

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, shieldzz, emeraldglass and 3 others
  • Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass and coisbhai

@Michael Myers @emeraldglass @NumbThePain @Jason Voorhees are all chill mods tbh. Dont really know about the rest except for the fact that @Lmao is a bit strict but generally speaking the mods on this site are much chiller and nicer than the mods on .is and neets.net

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, emeraldglass and Michael Myers
@Michael Myers @emeraldglass @NumbThePain @Jason Voorhees are all chill mods tbh. Dont really know about the rest except for the fact that @Lmao is a bit strict but generally speaking the mods on this site are much chiller and nicer than the mods on .is and neets.net
mods on .is will ban you if they find out you are not a loser in life and mods on neets.net like haruhi suziyama will just ban you for NO fucking reason literally. That faggot banned me for 4 days because I called him a naughty boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Michael Myers and KIVVV
Thanks bhai. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• Love it
Reactions: JohnBaza
I've never had a problem with the moderators because I'm a law-abiding man. I'm always under the law.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Funny thing is, I'll repost them everytime I see him even if he deletes them :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai