Mods, please unban Zoom759, we squashed the beef.

LongForgotten

LongForgotten

Silver
Although we had an argument and he revealed private PM's, we have talked about it and I forgave him. Although I did report him, I didn't wish for him to be permabanned and I think he deserves a second chance, even if he revealed our private conversation.

Free @Zoom759.

@Orc @Gengar @Gargantuan @owlofathena @NumbThePain @kwacker777 @coispet @TechnoBoss @Clavicular @Lmao

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Kroker
@Lmao Thoughts? :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
@Lmao Thoughts? :Comfy:
Ofcourse it's up to you guys. This is simply a request as we made peace. But I fully understand that these decisions are in your hands and I appreciate your duties.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Although we had an argument and he revealed private PM's, we have talked about it and I forgave him. Although I did report him, I didn't wish for him to be permabanned and I think he deserves a second chance, even if he revealed our private conversation.

Free @Zoom759.

@Orc @Gengar @Gargantuan @owlofathena @NumbThePain @kwacker777 @coispet @TechnoBoss @Clavicular @Lmao
He started making alts immediately after being banned. I would've unbanned him by now if he didn't.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Gengar
He started making alts immediately after being banned. I would've unbanned him by now if he didn't.
I was not aware, thanks for the info.

He just told me he didn't make any and was joking to you he would make them.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Lmao