Mods should be ashamed

D

Deleted member 8365

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
How can my post be bluepilled when i'm denouncing racism on this forum, this has to be the dumbest forum, ever.
I didn't think that's this forum was full of racist people, especially whitz supremacist, people couldn't handle that's i had a different opinion and that i was denouncing racism, that's why they reported me, they don't want to change their mind and see how biased their views are... But no worries, one day they will get full Karma on them
I would like to add that mods here should be ashamed and that's they aren't doing their job correctly, they shouldn't let racism flow on this forum....

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: doll, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 6128 and 14 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 7240, Gaston and 9 others
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Chintuck22, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
Not a single word

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 4563 and AbandonShip
If you arent white, you cant be incel
This is a forum for incels, thus this is a forum for white males

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBiceps, CursedOne, johncruz12345 and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
If you arent white, you cant be incel
This is a forum for incels, thus this is a forum for white males
That's a stupid thing to say, that's what i'm talking about non-white can be incel too,

• Ugh..
Reactions: AbandonShip
Denouncing racism is a warnable offense now? Are the mods just making rules up on the spot? 90% of the time I get warned it’s not even because of anything listed in the rules section.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Deleted member 6095
Denouncing racism is a warnable offense now? Are the mods just making rules up on the spot? 90% of the time I get warned it’s not even because of anything listed in the rules section.
Say said my post was bluepilled, so they deleted it, like wtf.... This has to be the most toxic site ever

Racism is lookism, and most users here are saddled dogs compliant with normalized discrimination. So they denounce users of other races without getting that the only thing dividing an ugly Chink and an ugly Deathnic is economy, environment and culture

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42 and BlackPillChad
Say said my post was bluepilled, so they deleted it, like wtf.... This has to be the most toxic site ever
Don’t be surprised. All PSL sites are like this. People here being racist doesn’t bother me, you get used to it. Just like you get used to people here telling you you’re a fag and should rope.
I do, however, dislike mods warning others over shit that isn’t stated in the rules.
Racism is lookism
Not exactly, you can be a PSL 8 Chad and still get racist comments thrown at you. Racism is correlated to lookism, that’s true though.

• +1
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 6128, s3-s3 and 2 others
Racism is lookism, and most users here are saddled dogs compliant with normalized discrimination. So they denounce users of other races without getting that the only thing dividing an ugly Chink and an ugly Deathnic is economy, environment and culture
These racist people are calling people of other ethnicities subhuman, they are coward because they aren't able to say the same thing in front of these people,.
Lookism shouldn't be racism, it should be about personal development, being more attractive, better version of yourself. When people come they shouldn't feel offended and ashamed for who they are, its like going for the first time in gym and you encounter shaming you for having a different physique.

• +1
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 6128, SolidSnake and 1 other person
Deleting threads after they have 50+ replies is lame as fuk tbh, that thread should have just been locked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 4671 and 4 others
stop being racist
Jwvmrob.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
dn rd but @6ft5manlet for mod

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Ritalincel
STFU YOU GOOK SANDNIGGER CURRY CUMSKIN NEGROID

thats all stormcel cope
ask any girl if she prefers whte guys or black guys
No, you're the one who's the stormcel coper.

Stormfornt cucks are always the ones trying to say "blacks can't be incel" and "Blacks have the highest SMV".

Explain to me why I get zero matches on tinder and I'm black you fucking cuck

what a faggot cucktears infiltrator, non whites are way more than whites here but somehow we are all white supremacists

I hate when people here say "shitskin", do you like when people white people have "pig skin"?

• +1
Reactions: doll and Deathrasher42

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Mods should kill themselves. I know it's scheduled for them to accept the truth. Do it fast you cucks

Much like how Stacy can be forgiven for everything because she hot af. On this site, you have to be good looking and smart to not be called any slurs.

No one calls fucking Salludon a sand nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42 and SolidSnake
what a faggot cucktears infiltrator, non whites are way more than whites here but somehow we are all white supremacists
Stfu and rope, you low iq retarded inbred coward incelic keyboard warrior

• JFL
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 6402 and 1 other person
Don’t be surprised. All PSL sites are like this. People here being racist doesn’t bother me, you get used to it. Just like you get used to people here telling you you’re a fag and should rope.
I do, however, dislike mods warning others over shit that isn’t stated in the rules.

Lookism shouldn't be racism, it should be about personal development, being more attractive, better version of yourself. When people come they shouldn't feel offended and ashamed for who they are, its like going for the first time in gym and you encounter shaming you for having a different physique.

I agree. At the same time, I wouldn't want to see this forum become a feelgood hugbox. And I definitely don't want anyone banned for racism, misogyny, transphobia, or anything that violates society's norms. I honestly think the only things that should be banned here are:

1.) Threats of Violence
2.) Being Female
3.) Excessively bluepilled posting (I realize this is open to interpretation).

EDIT: Also, the whining makes you seem weak, which is why you are getting dogpiled. If you laugh it off and call them a cumskin or a failure as an Aryan, you would get better results.

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42 and Alexanderr
I hate when people here say "shitskin", do you like when people white people have "pig skin"?
Racism against whites is virtually ineffective because racism only works when it's tied to a sociopolitical stigma which is correlated to lookism. White people have the highest natural SMV, so thus they are favored, and since they are, in potent, the most powerful race throughout history, they don't have any traumas related to being discriminated. However, Indians are ugly in general, and the cultural disconnect allows for them to feel offended when others call them shitskins

• +1
Reactions: doll and CursedOne
@AbandonShip

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 4563 and 4 others
If you’ve been here long enough, you know there’s lots of ethnics here which are white supremacists as well...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Ritalincel
I agree. At the same time, I wouldn't want to see this forum become a feelgood hugbox. And I definitely don't want anyone banned for racism, misogyny, transphobia, or anything that violates society's norms. I honestly think the only things that should be banned here are:

1.) Threats of Violence
2.) Being Female
3.) Excessively bluepilled posting (I realize this is open to interpretation).

EDIT: Also, the whining makes you seem weak, which is why you are getting dogpiled. If you laugh it off and call them a cumskin or a failure as an Aryan, you would get better results.
Fuck no, i'll never call my white brothers "cumskin", we should respect everybody and guide them to ascend in term of beauty and personal development, that's the thing to do, most post are OFF TOPIC on this forum we should concentrate more on the main section, that we call Looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 6402
Sergeant: Yes, we are ashamed.

XD

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 6402 and Ritalincel
Racism against whites is virtually ineffective because racism only works when it's tied to a sociopolitical stigma which is correlated to lookism. White people have the highest natural SMV, so thus they are favored, and since they are, in potent, the most powerful race throughout history, they don't have any traumas related to being discriminated. However, Indians are ugly in general, and the cultural disconnect allows for them to feel offended when others call them shitskins
Ok, if it is ineffective why some many white people denounce this "ineffective" racism? Indian being ugly is your opinions, most people finding white people beautiful is due to intensive brainwashing, anyway so that's why...

• +1
Reactions: doll
Fuck no, i'll never call my white brothers "cumskin", we should respect everybody and guide them to ascend in term of beauty and personal development, that's the thing to do, most post are OFF TOPIC on this forum we should concentrate more on the main section, that we call Looksmax
Actually looksmaxing has long stopped being the central topic here. It’s mostly just shitposting, race baiting, mog battles, arguments over everything and anything and loads of other shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
blacks shouldnt be allowed to touch or even to talk to white women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
513644 e90a3389b5176b6353d5fd5d72d95caa

• +1
Reactions: doll
Actually looksmaxing has long stopped being the central topic here. It’s mostly just shitposting, race baiting, mog battles, arguments over everything and anything and loads of other shit.
This forum need to close, is like going to a gym full of people smoking weed on dirty couch...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 6128 and CursedOne
This forum need to close, is like going to a gym full of people smoking weed on dirty couch...
Definitely not. Even though the forum has a load of shit, it has it’s gems here and there. Besides, I do enjoy the majority of the humor here you wouldn’t find elsewhere.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deathrasher42, Deleted member 6402 and 2 others

Then your best bet is going to be to ignore it (or leave). For better or worse, the culture here is filled with both ironic and unironic racism, and I don't see that changing anytime soon. I'm not a fan either (I take the tact that "racism is lookism"). Trying to constantly fight it will just get you banned and you will have changed nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42 and Alexanderr