@volcelfatcel
@Yoyome99
@realklay11
@RealLooksmaxxer
@Chintuck22
@FraudingIQ

• +1
Reactions: thecel, MarstonAlloy, lutte and 5 others
Did you eat a chocolate cake before you took the pic?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, thecel, hennypapi and 4 others
DD782F4E D189 46F2 A635 CC6BB034F4EF

DD782F4E D189 46F2 A635 CC6BB034F4EF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 7224, Deleted member 2968 and 9 others
any girl that is 20+ you win automatically: taller, more dimorphic, high t beast (unless you bald before you are 18)
Moonblunt is hairmaxxed mulatto with good collagen and frauded contacts. he appeals to bisexual jb's

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 10524, fogdart and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and PerfectDream
You have higher psl moonblunt higher SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, hennypapi, Danish_Retard and 2 others
take into account that i’m taller, i have broad asf shoulder, i’m gymmaxxed and i have a deep asf voice

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, fogdart, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
idk 6'1cel has higher smv imo, his smv is kinda high for any woman in her 20's. 6'1 cel has giga sex appeal with body and dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Jason Voorhees and 6’1cel
take into account that i’m taller, i have broad asf shoulder, i’m gymmaxxed and i have a deep asf voice
idk 6'1cel has higher smv imo, his smv is kinda high for any woman in her 20's. 6'1 cel has giga sex appeal with body and dimorphism.
Yea but moon has the 21st century Mulatto prettyboy pheno. Hard beat that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AlwaysHaveQuestions, AbuSAF and 3 others
Yea but moon has the 21st century Mulatto prettyboy pheno. Hard beat that
I don't disagree like I said earlier, one appeals to bisexual JB's and the other to women who want a high t protector guy which are 20+.
Moonblunt is just a hairmaxxed mulatto with a niche to jb's

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, 6’1cel and Jason Voorhees
6'1cel will do better with women over 25 and moon will do better with JBs. The same old masc vs prettyboy argument

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, 6’1cel, Deleted member 3270 and 1 other person
Moonblunt for girls 19-20
You for girls 21+
different appeals

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and volcelfatcel
6'1cel will do better with women over 25 and moon will do better with JBs. The same old masc vs prettyboy argument
20+ 6'1cel mogs so pretty much anything past high school
high school moonblunt mogs

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Jason Voorhees
20+ 6'1cel mogs so pretty much anything past high school
high school moonblunt mogs
If 6'1 had more harmony and a few feminine features he'd be a chad. He needs fuller lips, better skin and better proportions.

• +1
If 6'1 had more harmony and a few feminine features he'd be a chad. He needs fuller lips, better skin and better proportions.
i'd suggest him getting on retin, not sure what could be done for his lips.
he is extremely high T though just looks like an ogre from simple view

• +1
i'd suggest him getting on retin, not sure what could be done for his lips.
he is extremely high T though just looks like an ogre from simple view
i’m gonna get a lip filler, a prettyboy haircut and better skin

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Lmao, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
EEA81CE2 CCC5 4067 9101 A7EBF9213743

my lightskin ass watching this thread knowing I mog both of them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Rainman988, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 9 others
pretty boy haircut wouldnt fit you ngl :lul:
get a masc haircut, own your high t tbh. those shit haircuts only go well when you look androgynous

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Deleted member 3270
3-4PSL vs 3-4PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Ryan, AbuSAF and 2 others
Eye contacts can help. Better eye lashes Also astaxanthin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and 6’1cel
pretty boy haircut wouldnt fit you ngl :lul:
get a masc haircut, own your high t tbh. those shit haircuts only go well when you look androgynous
give an example of aa masc haircut

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and volcelfatcel
what’s wrong with my proportions and harmony specifically
Upper lip to lower lip ratio, chin to philtrum. I could get into the details but those ones are the main

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
Don't listen to this shitskin.

Chic hair > buzzcut (Keep in mind I was the god of buzzcuts b4)

How tall is @moonblunt
you're so fucking cringe, keep coping about pretty boy haircuts fitting him you fucking argentinian retard.
He has a masc base, he has retarded amounts of dimorphism, he'd look absolutely stupid curtains or any form of pretty boy haircut holy fuck you're delusional this is like saying hernan drago would look good with pretty boy haircuts you fucking eunuch

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, mogstar, Deleted member 6531 and 2 others
Any hairstyle that doesn't make you look like a hobo would be a better choice than a buzzcut lol
I agree I don't like the buzzcut either. I used to have one before it didn't look bad but growing out my hair looked better

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, volcelfatcel and 6’1cel
Any hairstyle that doesn't make you look like a hobo would be a better choice than a buzzcut lol
Only masc can pull it off, and he has the testosterone to do it. That's all I never recommend buzzcuts to anyone besides masc guys.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
I agree I don't like the buzzcut either. I used to have one before it didn't look bad but growing out your hair is always better.
only masc dimorphic guy does it, no one else. It looks good on dimorphic guys IMO.

• +1
Only masc can pull it off, and he has the testosterone to do it. That's all I never recommend buzzcuts to anyone besides masc guys.
Zayn isn't masc but can pull the buzzcut aswell

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, 6’1cel and volcelfatcel
Zayn isn't masc but can pull the buzzcut aswell
zayn is a hybrid honestly. he goes from pretty boy to masc with 1 change in his beard or hair

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Jason Voorhees
zayn is a hybrid honestly. he goes from pretty boy to masc with 1 change in his beard or hair
He just has a good skull shape which is all you really need imo. Gandy is masc af but still can't pull the buzz.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, 6’1cel and volcelfatcel
his eyes are too feminine for him to be masc

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
  • +1
his eyes are too feminine for him to be masc
It honestly really depends, his beard and hair genetics are insane he can change his entire look in seconds cus of it
pretty boy
maesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, 6’1cel and Jason Voorhees
@PrestonYnot
@volcelfatcel
you sure i shouldn’t get a tiktok to increase feminity?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Baldingman1998 and volcelfatcel
It honestly really depends, his beard and hair genetics are insane he can change his entire look in seconds cus of it
View attachment 1168416 pretty boy
View attachment 1168418 maesthetic
In this second pic he doesn't look masc atleast not my definition of masc. When I think of masc I think of strong protruding bones and an intimidating look. He doesn't strike me as masc

• +1
you're so fucking cringe, keep coping about pretty boy haircuts fitting him you fucking argentinian retard.
He has a masc base, he has retarded amounts of dimorphism, he'd look absolutely stupid curtains or any form of pretty boy haircut holy fuck you're delusional this is like saying hernan drago would look good with pretty boy haircuts you fucking eunuch
How am I an argentinian you pajeet?

Did I said prettyboy haircuts?
He has to soften his face to be able to have wider appeal.
He is 15-16 you smart-ass mofo. He has to

I have masc features w/ dark hair and literally everyone said I pulled it off really good.
It looks good if you're masc but a hairstyle would always go better. (If you're not enlisted or in prison lol)

Now stop being a smart-ass shitskin and keep jacking off your ethnic idol Zayn.

• Ugh..
In this second pic he doesn't look masc atleast not my definition of masc. When I think of masc I think of strong protruding bones and an intimidating look. He doesn't strike me as masc
he does look maestheic imo
a balance between feminine and masc, which is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, WadlowMaxxing, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Did I said prettyboy haircuts?
He has to soften his face to be able to have wider appeal.
He is 15-16 you smart-ass mofo. He has to
he is 15-16 but it's fucking useless because he is not androgynous no matter what you want him to do, his hairstyle will look off holy fuck use your brain. He does not look low T, he needs a high T haircut :lul: holy fuck I just said shorter hair, shorter fades anything that isn't pretty boy faggot haircut.

Buzzcut was a mere example he could try out, it doesn't need to be low or almost clean shaven just a lower haircut

he is 15-16 but it's fucking useless because he is not androgynous no matter what you want him to do, his hairstyle will look off holy fuck use your brain. He does not look low T, he needs a high T haircut :lul: holy fuck I just said shorter hair, shorter fades anything that isn't pretty boy faggot haircut.

Buzzcut was a mere example he could try out, it doesn't need to be low or almost clean shaven just a lower haircut
Dude, hair is life.
He has to soften his features because he has a gunther-ass face and his hair could soften his face pretty well.

H ow the fuck would he benefit from a militaryish haircut ffs

Dude, hair is life.
He has to soften his features because he has a gunther-ass face and his hair could soften his face pretty well.

H ow the fuck would he benefit from a militaryish haircut ffs
hair is life I know, i'm hairpilled that doesn't matter a pretty boy soft haircut would just not fit him
He has to soften features but not via haircut, haircut should fit your face not make you a new one, he should skinmax and lipmax to get them not via hair though, he'll always look like shit with any pretty boy haircut because he is simply not androgynous

He would benefit from a lower haircut because he looks high T, he has bones. That's all I'm saying, he needs to soften via other means not with hair tho.

• Hmm...
Reactions: bernanddrago
hair is life I know, i'm hairpilled that doesn't matter a pretty boy soft haircut would just not fit him
He has to soften features but not via haircut, haircut should fit your face not make you a new one, he should skinmax and lipmax to get them not via hair though, he'll always look like shit with any pretty boy haircut because he is simply not androgynous

He would benefit from a lower haircut because he looks high T, he has bones. That's all I'm saying, he needs to soften via other means not with hair tho.
shorter hair looks worse on him. @6’1cel post ur photos w/ a shorter haircut

Btw this is a mog battle ffs I asked how tall is @moonblunt lol

• +1