Mog Battle between INDICs ,Paki and Indian subhuman, Me vs @inferiorpispot234,who mogs???? (NO HATE)

which low t INDIC subhuman incel mogs in terms of SMV/PSL and Testosterone/Masc

• Me,a indic Paki subhuman

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • @inferiorpispot234 a indic Indian subhuman

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
over for both of us suhumans but
who mogs in terms of psl and smv and masculinity,pls explain why

Me a 5ft 11(181.5)Pakicel
IMG 3
Img 4
IMG 1
IMG 2
Img 7
Img 9
Img 5

vs

@inferiorpispot234 indiancel
2659069 1640430090986
2662738 1640620861104

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Lahorecel vs Hyderabadcel?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Titbot
Doesnt matter tbh. Both of you need to looksmax before even thinking about mogging other people.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, .🇹🇩., chaddyboi66 and 3 others
Doesnt matter tbh. Both of you need to looksmax before even thinking about mogging other people.
both of us r at our lowest,let see who is less subhuman:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Download
2662738 1640620861104

sorry bro we both the same race but i had to do it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 15827, johncruz12345 and 10 others
both invisible to prime white women
so a tie

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 16369, MrGlutton and 4 others
both invisible to prime white women
so a tie
at least i am high Testo enough to get average/below average white women on the otherhand,he is way to babyfaced tiny potato jawed even in comparison to a 12 year old white girl ,its over for him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
It’s over

• So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn

@inferiorpispot234 get out of my Nord indid country you gangetic up muhajir

• JFL
2659069 1640430090986

@inferiorpispot234,lol in the background dude is studying for some indian college entrance exam,imagine being him surrounded by 100s of subhuman cringe autistic studcel,without any female contact,coping by studymax to moneymax then hindu arrange marriage

I gave up studymaxxing at age 15 cuz high T ,while this cuck studies for 16 hr a day without even male contact let alone a female

its over:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Johanjohan and gamma
are u jutting

both are subhumans who should rope

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18261
both are subhumans who should rope
nah i would have roped i was that subhuman ,i knnow i am just below average but not that ugly
but i think indiancel should think abkout it

nah i would have roped i was that subhuman ,i knnow i am just below average but not that ugly
You may be right ngl:feelswat:

• Hmm...
my face is short and high at the same time becuz i am a mix of indo brachid and nord indid
indo brachid has a short wide face and nord indid has a high narrow face
Unnamed
Northindidm

Download 4

this is inferiorpispot234 pheno gracile indid

we both have visible minor veddid australoid influence

both gigachads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and justinzayn
ur not subhuman

• +1
You both mog me

Stop tilting your head 45 degree angle up looking at the sky faggot.
Also, new chink rent free thread when?

Stop tilting your head 45 degree angle up looking at the sky faggot.
Also, new chink rent free thread when?
no sir iam tilting my head only 44.4 degree:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul:

me waking up to see this, wtf is this??

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 9641 and Ryan
View attachment 1462806

@inferiorpispot234,lol in the background dude is studying for some indian college entrance exam,imagine being him surrounded by 100s of subhuman cringe autistic studcel,without any female contact,coping by studymax to moneymax then hindu arrange marriage

I gave up studymaxxing at age 15 cuz high T ,while this cuck studies for 16 hr a day without even male contact let alone a female

its over:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
wait, what happened? did u drop out of high school?

• JFL
wait, why is it over for both of us?

Over for both with that pheno sadly

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Hypno and justinzayn
over for both of us suhumans but
who mogs in terms of psl and smv and masculinity,pls explain why

Me a 5ft 11(181.5)Pakicel
View attachment 1462722View attachment 1462724View attachment 1462725View attachment 1462726View attachment 1462728View attachment 1462730View attachment 1462731

vs

@inferiorpispot234 indiancel
View attachment 1462733View attachment 1462734
You need skin lightening and beta carotene or lycopene to counter curry undertones, bones look pretty good and masc and aren't too recessed so leanmaxx to look sharper, kinda remind me of an ethnic Bruno if I'm being honest. :lul:

Might seem like cope but also get nose job to sharpen wide ethnic nose, good thing is you don't have ethnic/semitic hump so you're fine there.

me waking up to see this, wtf is this??
View attachment 1463456
Earlier I suggested maybe jaw surgery in the future but you should try chewing to widen your masseters and hard mewing if you're still young enough tbh.

Chin implant or chin wing might also be necessary for short chin too ngl.

Hair in second pic also makes your face look like "V" shaped so I'd recommend some faggy tik tok haircut I see on all the ethnic eboy maxxers because it's giga nt.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 16275 and justinzayn
You need skin lightening and beta carotene or lycopene to counter curry undertones, bones look pretty good and masc and aren't too recessed so leanmaxx to look sharper, kinda remind me of an ethnic Bruno if I'm being honest. :lul:

Might seem like cope but also get nose job to sharpen wide ethnic nose, good thing is you don't have ethnic/semitic hump so you're fine there.

Earlier I suggested maybe jaw surgery in the future but you should try chewing to widen your masseters and hard mewing if you're still young enough tbh.

Chin implant or chin wing might also be necessary for short chin too ngl.

Hair in second pic also makes your face look like "V" shaped so I'd recommend some faggy tik tok haircut I see on all the ethnic eboy maxxers because it's giga nt.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
bro my head isn't even shaped like that, lens distortion fucks it up to oblivion.
this is a pic taken from 6-8 ft away and with the back camera, does my jaw look bad here? thx for the advice doe

2721518 1643812857797

Hard to say who mogs here.

Who gets more foids?

Who has a better future outlook (as both are young)?

Bhai... this guy is a Pakistani NEET living in poverty..
How can someone be a NEET in Pakistan???
There is no welfare state, and surely Pak culture is same as India, if u are NEET your parents will be ashamed and kick you out, no??

Doesn't Pakistan have th same culture of engineering and CS streams (for the high IQcels) and that's the way to avoid poverty ?

How can someone be a NEET in Pakistan???
There is no welfare state, and surely Pak culture is same as India, if u are NEET your parents will be ashamed and kick you out, no??

Doesn't Pakistan have th same culture of engineering and CS streams (for the high IQcels) and that's the way to avoid poverty ?
ask justin himself tbh, read the above comments

ask justin himself tbh, read the above comments
You both make fair points, I guess for you there is no option but to study 16hrs else no IIT/ NIT.

Your look is soft / cute; @justinzayn is higher T.

@justinzayn what do u do actually Bhai?? Are u NEET? How do u buy shit??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
You both make fair points, I guess for you there is no option but to study 16hrs else no IIT/ NIT.
bhai thats not true
parents arent forceful and strict like other parents who force children into studycelling for IIT :feelsgood::feelsgood:

Jfl at this thread

• JFL
Both giga slayers according to this forum bcz pheno doesn’t matter :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
rate appeal /10? :what:
You aren't offensively ugly or anything in the undistorted pic but you both have zero appeal tbh. Both of you have bad phenos which makes being prettyboy non-viable, you aren't masc and @justinzayn just looks super weird tbh.

You could ascend with a jaw implant, idk about justin tho cuz I cant pinpoint whats up with his face

• +1
You aren't offensively ugly or anything in the undistorted pic but you both have zero appeal tbh. Both of you have bad phenos which makes being prettyboy non-viable, you aren't masc and @justinzayn just looks super weird tbh.

You could ascend with a jaw implant, idk about justin tho cuz I cant pinpoint whats up with his face
Justin's eyes are shallow set and he's squinting hard. He's bloated but he's sucking his cheeks for hollowing which looks autistic. Also bad skin quality. He looks ogreish and neotenous both at the same time because of his small neocranium and recession. Overall not very easy on the eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 16346
@inferiorpispot234 mirin hairline

• Love it
Wanna do a mog battle @justinzayn

• JFL