Mog battle between two young Zoomers. This guy disagrees with my rating of each LOL

Who mogs?

• Young Zoomer 1

• Young Zoomer 2

Results are only viewable after voting.
MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India
Young Zoomer 1:

Young Zoomer 2:

• +1
Reactions: Usernames
This should be a good barometer for seeing how much people on this site understand about craniofacial structure etc.

@greycel who mogs here? Lol, apparently I cant rate.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
jfl how is that a question

first guy,carried by symetry and eye color tho

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
first guy,carried by symetry and eye color tho

Lol compare their craniofacial genetics

This is crazy

Are you that clueless?

I dont believe how clueless the average user on this site has become LOL I really dont

Hes worse looking than 1

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Learn about facial averageness buddy.

He has a compact midface, while the other has a long midface. He has deep-set eyes, while the other has buggy eyes. He has great hair, while the other has thin hair that won't stand the test of time and he has a far better skin complexion, while the other is pale.

Is this actually a serious discussion rn?

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
@greycel get in here bro

These guys think JB girls are choosing this:

Over

This&^ LOOOOL

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and greycel
You guys think some oddball Eastern European looking bug eyed ginger mogs a neurotypical, tanned skinned, high in facial averageness guy with glowing eyes LOL that are deep set. This is truly becoming a remarkable place.

@greycel get in here bro

These guys think JB girls are choosing this:

View attachment 3180399

Over

View attachment 3180398

This&^ LOOOOL

LOL. I find it remarkable how disconnected you scientific autists are.

Hell even using science and zero intuition you could decipher 2 mogs.

Long midface vs Compact midface
Bug eyes vs Deep Set eyes
Thin hair vs Healthy hair
Pale skin vs Tanned skin

Fellas here on crack-cocaine bruv

@greycel who mogs here? Lol, apparently I cant rate.
In terms of PSL/Appeal?

Also is this fair comparison if 2nd guy is biting his bottom lip in

Based off just these pics, the first guy has midset zygos, with poor Infra shape given from his unideal lower lid, insufficient undereye fat pads, bulbous nose tip.
But he also has sectoral heterochromia, very impressive symmetry, and a pretty good pheno/colouring.
This guy will be higher than the second guy in terms of PSL, that focuses on modelling/aesthetics.

Second guy has thin lips, worse colouring, higher bf, with better craniofacial development, wider skull.
This guy would do worse in modelling, from an aesthetic POV, that cares much more about strikingness.

As for the appeal between the two, most women nowadays don't value craniofacial development as important as bone visibility from being lean. Lean is law, in today's world. So first guy would win in that regard too.
If the second guy lost weight (improving his naso folds), then it would be a better match up.

Hunter skulls are generally male gaze in today's effeminate society
Also if you like Craniofacial development, rate this Indian:

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN, TechnoBoss and MakinItHappen
In terms of PSL/Appeal?

Also is this fair comparison if 2nd guy is biting his bottom lip in

Based off just these pics, the first guy has midset zygos, with poor Infra shape given from his unideal lower lid, insufficient undereye fat pads, bulbous nose tip.
But he also has sectoral heterochromia, very impressive symmetry, and a pretty good pheno/colouring.
This guy will be higher than the second guy in terms of PSL, that focuses on modelling/aesthetics.

Second guy has thin lips, worse colouring, higher bf, with better craniofacial development, wider skull.
This guy would do worse in modelling, from an aesthetic POV, that cares much more about strikingness.

As for the appeal between the two, most women nowadays don't value craniofacial development as important as bone visibility from being lean. Lean is law, in today's world. So first guy would win in that regard too.
If the second guy lost weight (improving his naso folds), then it would be a better match up.

Hunter skulls are generally male gaze in today's effeminate society
Also if you like Craniofacial development, rate this Indian:
View attachment 3180429View attachment 3180431

Use this too? Second guy has worse colouring? How? He's tanned, while the other is pale?

7/10 Chadlite on the Indian you posted, in the west. Universal scale.

• +1
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

He has a compact midface, while the other has a long midface. He has deep-set eyes, while the other has buggy eyes. He has great hair, while the other has thin hair that won't stand the test of time and he has a far better skin complexion, while the other is pale.

2 has much worse facial averageness, bug

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive

He looks like the brunette version of Jack Doherty, who every girl wanted a selfie with dislike his insufferable personality, when he crashed a University campus.

• +1
View attachment 3180439

Use this too? Second guy has worse colouring? How? He's tanned, while the other is pale?

7/10 Chadlite on the Indian you posted, in the west. Universal scale.
Agree with Chadlite rating.
And yeah I took that pic into account too. The second guy doesn't have any undertones. His skin looks pale, similar to those Polish guys.
1st guy has orange undertones, warmer skin, higher appeal

In this pic:

He looks like he can have much higher facial appeal than guy 1 if he loses weight.

Lean is very important for appeal. I haven't used this example yet, but the best case I can think of is Central Cee:

Excluding the appeal from his personality/rapper halo etc, purely looks, he gets it all from his bone visibility

• +1
Reactions: FluffyBunny37, Norwegian LTN, appealmaxed and 1 other person
The 1st guy looks better. The 2nd guy only looks okay in the video you posted of him.

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and FluffyBunny37
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

The first one has better harmony and better appeal.
Realistically I believe the first one will have more sucess with women.
Compat midface is not a quality, especially not in his case.

Delete your account

Agree with Chadlite rating.
And yeah I took that pic into account too. The second guy doesn't have any undertones. His skin looks pale, similar to those Polish guys.
1st guy has orange undertones, warmer skin, higher appeal

In this pic:
View attachment 3180453
He looks like he can have much higher facial appeal than guy 1 if he loses weight.

Lean is very important for appeal. I haven't used this example yet, but the best case I can think of is Central Cee:

Excluding the appeal from his personality/rapper halo etc, purely looks, he gets it all from his bone visibility

Knowledgeable user

Could you rate me?

• +1
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

"compact midface" so like a cuck

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
IMG 1078

Look at how much this fag squints/frauds, looks like two completely different people

You guys think some oddball Eastern European looking bug eyed ginger mogs a neurotypical, tanned skinned, high in facial averageness guy with glowing eyes LOL that are deep set. This is truly becoming a remarkable place.
lOL DUDE nigga has fat ass nose. eYES seperated to mumbai, fat ass jaw and his midface is too short. Also if u want fair comparison you should put more pictures of two dudes. The Ginger dudes picture is much more flattering.

Rodeblurlite

The second guy mogs a bit but its way closer than u think, he has a bloated face with wide ipd

sub htns can't "mog" one another. but 2nd one looks bettah

So a long midface is common?
More common than the combination of dolphin IPD, long philtrum and too wide nose
The 2nd guy resembles Rodeblur, could literally be his brother if the ethnicity wasnt different and given how long you have been part of this community its pretty laughable that you decide to label 2 as having better averageness than person 1