MOG BATTLE: CURRY VS PASHTUN (GTFIH) (MOG BATTLE OF CENTURY)

Which one mogs

• Total voters
ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
on one side we have, mr.urban pendu. he is a punjabi. height unknown. probs 5'10

and on other side, we have khushal khan, a pashtun. height 5'10

i personally think number two mogs because number one looks too fruity and gay vibes while number two has that low trust features with insane eyes and jaw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, ascension, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
Mirin punjabis PFL and eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Mirin punjabis PFL and eyelashes
his eye area gets cucked cuz of no medial canthusimo, the other has one of the most insane medial canthus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
his eye area gets cucked cuz of no medial canthusimo, the other has one of the most insane medial canthus
Just realized he could be frauding pfl with those lateral eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and ascendedd
#1 Sends him to hell
B7A4CD89 3072 43DF A9D4 93BC2734829D

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 16275, gribsufer1 and 3 others
View attachment 2253311View attachment 2253312
cope, he has better low third and eye area, punjabi dude just looks white, thats it
Going off of appeal and no he doesn’t have better lower third, better cheeks/midface area perhaps. Also you have to be one short guy to think he’s 5’10 motherfuckers a giant prob 6’3-4 based off that picture you included

• +1
Going off of appeal and no he doesn’t have better lower third, better cheeks/midface area perhaps. Also you have to be one short guy to think he’s 5’10 motherfuckers a giant prob 6’3-4 based off that picture you included

looks short compared to mustang

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
both mogged by this sri lankan
933CA8F7 2375 425C B195 49C4E3625DD5

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: salivate2, arabcelxxx, mortis and 3 others
ironically if u just showed me these 2 guys pics w no background i would guess #2 is gangetic brahmin

I'm talking about the OP that fucking posted that image retard.

He obliterates you boyo, no offense.
how is that relevant?

but yeah he does mog me facially, smv probably not.

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
smv absolutely yes as well cause he looks ethnically ambiguous
looks curry/persian to me. people tell me i look latino so i must be ambiguous too. when did u even see me?

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
looks curry/persian to me.

To make sure we are on the same page, I'm talking about @redmunk

He is a curry pretty boy HTN.

people tell me i look latino so i must be ambiguous too. when did u even see me?

Boyo are you having an episode?

You dmed me your fucking profile asking for advice about chin filler.

And also the time where you were eviscerated by the members here for posting your "sunlit" eyes.

And also the pics negromaxx posts from his hard drive.

You don't look Latino. You don't look med. You look curry. I will never look at you and think you are any race but curry. No user here has. Looking "Latino" is something you self declared yourself.

Embrace your curry race, don't runaway from it. Accept it like I have.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Boyo are you having an episode?

You dmed me your fucking profile asking for advice about chin filler.
okay so u saw some random side profile,
And also the time where you were eviscerated by the members here for posting your "sunlit" eyes.
a pic of my eyes only,
And also the pics negromaxx posts from his hard drive.
and the worst frames that baboon screenshotted from a video i posted.

im not sure why you're talking shit when u haven't even seen me in a pic id want to be seen in. even fucking Gandy will look like a jew nosed sandnigger in some frames.
You don't look Latino. You don't look med. You look curry. I will never look at you and think you are any race but curry. No user here has. Looking "Latino" is something you self declared yourself.

Embrace your curry race, don't runaway from it. Accept it like I have.
lol, at least 5 users i dmd here have told me they thought i was latino, and others have told me they couldn't guess. but yes, i dont care about what i "pass" as, people in india aren't going to think im a foreigner. but neither will they think so about the guy u mentioned, so im not sure why you even brought it up. if as an indian you couldn't tell hes curry or at least adjacent it speaks more on you.

also im not sure why you brought up who mogs who in this thread when its not about me or @redmunk .

• JFL
okay so u saw some random side profile

Random profile? Does your profile change at sun dawn? It's a fucking photo that you sent me.

a pic of my eyes only,

and the worst frames that baboon screenshotted from a video i posted.

im not sure why you're talking shit when u haven't even seen me in a pic id want to be seen in. even fucking Gandy will look like a jew nosed sandnigger in some frames.

I have seen the photos you've uploaded with 50,000 filters applied to them.

You don't even look human in them bro, you look like an oil painting.

lol, at least 5 users i dmd here have told me they thought i was latino, and others have told me they couldn't guess. but yes, i dont care about what i "pass" as,

You absolutely do care. You personally present yourself more as a Latino or a med self identified "bad boy" than a curry.

I see you say "I'm med passing" more times than "I'm curry."

Stop this pretending bullshit. You know what you are doing, I know what you are doing, everyone knows what you are doing.

Who are these magical users? Cause it's obvious from the get go you are curry.

people in india aren't going to think im a foreigner. but neither will they think so about the guy u mentioned, so im not sure why you even brought it up. if as an indian you couldn't tell hes curry or at least adjacent it speaks more on you.

You look curry to curries and curry to non curries.

Redmunk looks somewhat curry to curries and ambiguous to non curries.

Does that clear things up?

And I'm not Indian.

I mog them both. Med superior

Random profile? Does your profile change at sun dawn? It's a fucking photo that you sent me.

You absolutely do care. You personally present yourself more as a Latino or a med self identified "bad boy" than a curry.

Stop this pretending bullshit. You know what you are doing, I know what you are doing, everyone knows what you are doing.

And I'm not Indian.

And I'm not Indian.
yep made the mistake of giving your deranged ass some attention for once, keep barking for me like an abused dog. muh you're not med brooooo

• JFL
yep made the mistake of giving your deranged ass some attention for once, keep barking for me like an abused dog. muh you're not med brooooo

Don't think I'm the one who needs attention boyo with my "Mediterranean bad boy" selfies.

I suggest you avoid taking it personally and realize you indeed do all the things I've mentioned in my previous comment.

A little self reflection will help you.

Don't think I'm the one who needs attention boyo with my "Mediterranean bad boy" selfies.

I suggest you avoid taking it personally and realize you indeed do all the things I've mentioned in my previous comment.

A little self reflection will help you.
normie_joe

I actually used Khushal in a chadfish and he did really well on tinder. But I heard the other guy also slayed on tinder so idk

I suggest not picking a needless fight with a guy you sent your subhuman profile to 😉

Very unwise.
what a sad life you must have to be fiending so hard for my attention.

here, enjoy your last little dopamine hit. cherish it while you rot in my ignores jfl.

what a sad life you must have to be fiending so hard for my attention.

here, enjoy your last little dopamine hit. cherish it while you rot in my ignores jfl.

You know what, I do enjoy your attention and so does everyone else.

Let me make a thread with your subhuman profile and ask users for ideas.

I want to share your attention with everyone ☺️

The Punjabi obliterates the pashtun. Also he doesn't look 5'10. Probably like 6'4+ in the pic with those drums.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 23558
Punjabi -6.25 psl
Pashtun- 5.75 psl

• +1