[MOG BATTLE] DEBBY VS IDALIA (PUSSY QUALITY)

WHO GIVES BETTER PUSSY QUALITY?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
WHO GIVES THE BETTER ORGASM?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 45175, Deleted member 82370, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
@DalitBoss

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
@AustinCutler

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Boring

• +1
Reactions: JuicyCircleSack
are you stormsexual

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Esteban1997
B45e92284a8984c2754b5eddf8549f55

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and ryuken
Only Idalia is gushing :feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Auvev cocaine
Auvev cocaine

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Tf is this nigga
Debby the night after the cocaine incident.
Predict the category of Ernesto based on the models? And coom?
I already am leaning towards Ernest being category 1. Do you think Ernesto could even reach the mainland?

Judging by the atmospheric pressure in the Bermuda + the models showing low wind speed towards ( still learning how to read ) I think it will be category 1. Ernesto might not be going ER.

• +1
Over if ur girl doesn't squirt like debby during sex

• JFL
Over if ur girl doesn't squirt like debby during sex
Why not?
Debby the night after the cocaine incident.

I already am leaning towards Ernest being category 1. Do you think Ernesto could even reach the mainland?

Judging by the atmospheric pressure in the Bermuda + the models showing low wind speed towards ( still learning how to read ) I think it will be category 1. Ernesto might not be going ER.
Why only category 1? I think Ernesto would be a major hurricane

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: deadstock and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
The wave already looks very healthy on satellite. Almost looks like the budding of a monstrous storm. Where it goes...that's the big question isn't it? And no, I don't count this as a "fish" storm because it seems on track to impact the extreme northeastern Caribbean islands.

• +1
Where it goes...that's the big question isn't it?
This is dependent on differences in air pressure right? So this is kind off more randomized? Or can we predict whether Ernesto can reach the mainland of the USA

• +1
This is dependent on differences in air pressure right? So this is kind off more randomized? Or can we predict whether Ernesto can reach the mainland of the USA
Steering patterns and the trough off the east coast

When I was born the doctor said:
What the Sigma 🥵😈

This is called the ben affleck mindset

Attachments

• hq720_2.jpg
    hq720_2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 0
Gfs mslp wind eus 42
IMG 4479

• +1
@DalitBoss

I was surprised to see the shift west and took a look at the 500mb. Basically, (future) Ernesto packed well for his oceanic cruise and even brought his own private high-pressure ridge that travels west with him LOL. Not that common but we've seen that happen before.

There's clear rotation but whether an ITCZ eddy or what NHC is eyeing, I couldn't say. Check out Tropical Tidbits Satellite page and select Goes 16 Sector 1, then increase speed to see rotation at 11N and 25W

boca wrote: Is the 6z GFS run a garbage run or that future Ernesto gets so strong they create their own environment. As of last night we are still dealing with a east coast trough.

There’s no trough on the 6z GFS and Ernesto goes much further west before making the turn.

• Woah
@DalitBoss

I was surprised to see the shift west and took a look at the 500mb. Basically, (future) Ernesto packed well for his oceanic cruise and even brought his own private high-pressure ridge that travels west with him LOL. Not that common but we've seen that happen before.

There's clear rotation but whether an ITCZ eddy or what NHC is eyeing, I couldn't say. Check out Tropical Tidbits Satellite page and select Goes 16 Sector 1, then increase speed to see rotation at 11N and 25W

There’s no trough on the 6z GFS and Ernesto goes much further west before making the turn.

• +1
@DalitBoss

I need to learn these words too :feelshehe:

• JFL
@DalitBoss

Yo, didn’t expect Ernesto to pull a westward Chad move like that, so I checked the 500mb stats. Basically, dude’s packing heavy for his oceanic cruise, and even brought his own private high-pressure wingman to keep pushing west with him—kinda rare but we’ve seen it before.

There’s some rotation showing up, but whether it’s just some random beta swirl or what NHC’s simping over, who knows. If you’re trying to see it for yourself, head over to Tropical Tidbits, pick the Goes 16 Sector 1, and crank the speed. You’ll spot that rotation around 11N and 25W.

Boca was wondering if the 6z GFS run is trash or if Ernesto’s such a GigaChad that he’s flexing his own environment. Last night, we were still dealing with an east coast trough.

But nah, on the 6z GFS, there’s no trough. Ernesto’s pushing way further west before making that turn.

• Love it

Instead of the storm just orbiting around the southwest side of the mid-level ridge like a beta, the GFS shows something different: the mid-level "bubble high" is pretty much simping along at the same speed as the storm. What’s happening is that high pressure from the US is building up under the Westerlies, while the Atlantic high-pressure ridge is pushing westward. There’s still a weak spot, but according to the 06Z, it’s enough to steer the storm straight into the Outer Banks like it’s on a mission.

• JFL
Yo, didn’t expect Ernesto to pull a westward Chad move like that, so I checked the 500mb stats. Basically, dude’s packing heavy for his oceanic cruise, and even brought his own private high-pressure wingman to keep pushing west with him—kinda rare but we’ve seen it before.

There’s some rotation showing up, but whether it’s just some random beta swirl or what NHC’s simping over, who knows. If you’re trying to see it for yourself, head over to Tropical Tidbits, pick the Goes 16 Sector 1, and crank the speed. You’ll spot that rotation around 11N and 25W.

Boca was wondering if the 6z GFS run is trash or if Ernesto’s such a GigaChad that he’s flexing his own environment. Last night, we were still dealing with an east coast trough.

But nah, on the 6z GFS, there’s no trough. Ernesto’s pushing way further west before making that turn.
This is more palatable info, thanks :Comfy:

• Love it

Why is this so satisfying lol.

Also does a Hurricane grow stronger related to how much time it spends on the water? This could mean that Ernesto could grow quite powerful compared to Debby. Or atleast that's the idea I'm getting from the basics I've been trying to learn. My assumption is that Hurricane Ernesto forming near the Bermuda region and travelling along the coast = more time over warm water contributing to more volume within the storm as it forms...

• +1
Why is this so satisfying lol.

Also does a Hurricane grow stronger related to how much time it spends on the water? This could mean that Ernesto could grow quite powerful compared to Debby. Or atleast that's the idea I'm getting from the basics I've been trying to learn. My assumption is that Hurricane Ernesto forming near the Bermuda region and travelling along the coast = more time over warm water contributing to more volume within the storm as it forms...
Everything in Ernesto's path is favourable

And he's looking mogger already for a tropical wave JFL
Giphy 1

Attachments

• giphy (1).gif
    giphy (1).gif
    848.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it