• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Fishy and Deleted member 61703
Mongolians are short and bloated, Arabs mog easily

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fishy and try2beme
@SecularIslamist who wins nigga

Delete that shit now
the internet isn't yours, white people built it and you people moved in. We'll post whatever the fuck we want, go to a Muslim forum if you want to see your religion respected

• +1
Reactions: Fishy
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 38235 and Deleted member 61703
i just realized he got triggered by muhammad's picture holy fuck. holy shit would am i gonna end up like this guy? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Samuel_Paty
That's what muslims, and ethnics in general, do, they flood into white spaces (online ones or irl, like our countries), feel entitled to them and when their numbers are high enough they start insulting whites and demanding they follow their rules and respect their culture. Thankfully unlike irl where our governments enforce it and your life is endangered if you do it, here you can just tell them to get fucked and ignore them.

• +1
Reactions: Fishy and Deleted member 61703
That's what Muslims, and ethnics in general, do, they flood into white spaces (online ones or irl, like our countries), feel entitled to them and when their numbers are high enough they start insulting whites and demanding they follow their rules and respect their culture. Thankfully unlike irl where our governments enforce it and your life is endangered if you do it, here you can just tell them to get fucked and ignore them.
may Tengri protect me from low iq jihadis

Khan4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61703 and Baban
Wasn’t Muhammad ginger

Wasn’t Muhammad ginger
nah, he's described as having black hair that reached his shoulders and some other shit. this is a Shi'ite drawing of him so it's og, they don't see an issue with it and it wasn't a big deal a couple centuries back either, even the ottomans drew his face.

Title sounds like a Epic Rap Battle of History

Last edited:
the internet isn't yours, white people built it and you people moved in. We'll post whatever the fuck we want, go to a Muslim forum if you want to see your religion respected
You sound really arrogant, I hope you aren't a slav or eastern European to have such arrogance

Genghis Khan mogs
Images   2024 02 28T192621744

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Baban and Fishy
Genghis khan for me

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and Deleted member 61703
How is this even a question, Khan mogs for eternity

• +1
Reactions: Fishy and Deleted member 61703
The mongols mog

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and Fishy
You sound really arrogant, I hope you aren't a slav or eastern European to have such arrogance
Just stating facts. There's no reason why you should be on the western, English-speaking side of the internet

• +1
Reactions: Fishy and ka_cnt
I know him since I live in France, and know as disrespectful as you are I don't want do this to you . I'll just hope you find Islam.
It's over for that pedo faggot Muhammad and his satanic "god". Jesus is King

Last edited: