Myron Gaines Follower
8FAE7F0B E682 4567 805F EDA40A4EF990

vs
9034DC16 2B55 4279 8174 21AD2463ED89

What mogs?

Personally I think Almond with great eyelashes mog

• +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, Vvvvxxxx, Interested and 15 others
Almond eyes with good PFL-PFH ratio, good eyebrows, minimal UEE, good eyelashes mogs any Hunter eyes lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, mtcut3plush, gigacopecel and 17 others
Almond mogs for teens but after you become 26 or 27 you will look gay af

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, It'snotover, Deleted member 30667 and 5 others
almond mogs

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 27472
I have blue almonds and pretty happy with them, don't think either mogs tho both can look great.

Alain Delon would look worse with hunter eyes for example but others would be opposite imo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999, T50 Mogger and Deleted member 27472
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 24444
Muh Bug eYes mOgs

This or death

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Interested, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 30667 and 5 others
That's because the guy you used for almonds isn't white. Fuck off with your hypocrisy if you claim him as one of yours. Use a white equivalent next time and stop cherrypicking
@Maesthetics=King is a WASP chadlite and he can claim white supremacy as much as he wants, keep seething stitnic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 29167
Also De Poot mogs him

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, ArcticStorm, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
minimal UEE almond eyes mog for 15-30 year olds. when ur oldcel, gandy hunter eyes mog

also de poot is ugly

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, Beastchodecode, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
That's because the guy you used for almonds isn't white. Fuck off with your hypocrisy if you claim him as one of yours. Use a white equivalent next time and stop cherrypicking
Xangsane chill, I'm pretty sure he literally just typed "Almond Eyes" onto google and that came up, besides, most people with Almond Eyes, thick, dark, dense eyelashes and eyebrows are Ethnics lol

• +1
Reactions: Graham, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
Xangsane chill, I'm pretty sure he literally just typed "Almond Eyes" onto google and that came up, besides, most people with Almond Eyes, thick, dark, dense eyelashes and eyebrows are Ethnics lol
Exactly I don't know why those white pieces of shit want to claim those eye areas for themselves and do anything they can with minox and castor oil to get those eyes.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 27472
JFL at you using a non-European eye area (the guy is a Syrian artist living in Germany) for Almond eyes and comparing them to white European standards. Stop wanting to look like us when you have no respect for us.
Why are you sperging out on me bro?

I never claimed they were a white guys eyes and there are white guys with good lashes too lol.

And when did I say I have no respect for you guys JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 29167
Why are you sperging out on me bro?

I never claimed they were a white guys eyes and there are white guys with good lashes too lol.
YEAH WITH MINOX OR CASTOR OIL.
And when did I say I have no respect for you guys JFL
"TEEE HEEEEEEE WHITE PEOPLE CAN NATURALLY HAVE GOLDEN OLIVE SKIN, THICK DARK LASHES AND BROWS AND FULL LIPS. WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T NATURALLY HAVE A HOOKED NOSE BECAUSE THAT'S SUCH A DEATHNIK TRAIT! FUCK ETHNICS WHO WERE GIVEN THESE FEATURES FROM BIRTH. WE HATE ETHNICS!!!"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 29155
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: killanov, 5.5psl, Interested and 3 others
Almond eyes are more expressive, whereas hunter gives you an angry look for the most part (+hunter eyes make you look old faster)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 29155
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
how do i make my eyes less hooded ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
YEAH WITH MINOX OR CASTOR OIL.
stop trying to push ethnics being the only ones to have full eyelashes and eyebrows

whites literally are the hairest people on par with arabs

is that really what your life has come to? trying to claim a feature that whites and ethnics have as ethnic only , to get some self worth?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and efidescontinuado
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Beastchodecode
FULL LIPS
white people literally do have full average sized lips

not any different from ethnic lips.

and men dont want big lips.

only white women want big lips to look like latinas lor south east asian girls

• Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis
stop trying to push ethnics being the only ones to have full eyelashes and eyebrows

whites literally are the hairest people on par with arabs

is that really what your life has come to? trying to claim a feature that whites and ethnics have as ethnic only , to get some self worth?
white people literally do have full average sized lips

not any different from ethnic lips.

and men dont want big lips.

only white women want big lips to look like latinas lor south east asian girls

@whiteissuperior

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Hunter eyes is such a meme. They CAN look good, but not always and give off autistic, low-trust vibes

Almond eyes mog easily

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and agoostis
Almond eyes are more expressive, whereas hunter gives you an angry look for the most part (+hunter eyes make you look old faster)
What about Asians with hunter eyes?

What about Asians with hunter eyes?
Asians usually don't have hunter eyes do to the shape of their eye orbits, the positioning of their supraorbital rims, as well as having monolids.

Hunter eyes are deep-set hooded eyes with prominent orbital rims (forward grown supraorbital rims completely cover the double eyelids) & browridges, & rectangular-shaped eye orbits. Meanwhile Asians on the other hand usually have round eye orbits, flatter orbital rims, as well as having no double eyelids.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Halonyx
can taban give me the 2nd eyes ?

Almond eyes with good PFL-PFH ratio, good eyebrows, minimal UEE, good eyelashes mogs any Hunter eyes lol
@It'snotover I changed my mind

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and User49
That's subjective and are different appeals.

Hunter eyes are masculine
Almond eyes are soft

I mean it's true that when you are young girls like almond eyes more, but aesthetically hunter eyes just mogs.
Over anyway if going from 16 to 21 your eyes don't go from almond to hunter tbh.
We are lucky that our lord and savior Mike Mew decided that the face always changes as long as you mew

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
We are lucky that our lord and savior Mike Mew decided that the face always changes as long as you mew
Yeah because mewing will make your eyes more deepset and will improve your supraorbitals just because our saviour mike said so

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Krakowski
Exactly I don't know why those white pieces of shit want to claim those eye areas for themselves and do anything they can with minox and castor oil to get those eyes.
Bro fuckin chill it's not that serious

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155