Indian Cuisine:
indian-cuisine-.jpg

Chinese Cuisine:

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Neither

• +1
Reactions: birchman
i love indian cuisine but the fact indians shit on streets and wipe their ass with hands puts me off.

Japanese cuisine

• Ugh..
Reactions: turkproducer
Do you shit in your meals as in the streets?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
fried chicken is better

• +1
Italian mogs all
4FFC1163 3FC9 4C27 A093 A619713ECF5E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Newguyaround
Indians are subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
  • +1
Reactions: birchman, Deleted member 3702, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
not street shitting but yeah i have heard of indians wiping their ass with hands bro.
no poo for ur face tbh
no kfc and mcdonalds is better
i'll make you taste it and see the difference.
and kfc is overated tbh compared to others fried chicken. Agree on mcdonals though it's good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
no kfc and mcdonalds is better
ironically, these fast food chains are dirtier then indian food lol. at least mcdonald’s, bro if you’ve ever been while it’s busy; the subhuman workers never scrape the grill so the grease builds up and drips onto the beef. Also the meat isn’t real meat
seekhkabab-56a510725f9b58b7d0dabeaf.jpg

Indians make kebab too mate.
let’s be real it’s not a real kebab, real kebab is turkish or middle eastern

• +1
Reactions: birchman
ironically, these fast food chains are dirtier then indian food lol. at least mcdonald’s, bro if you’ve ever been while it’s busy; the subhuman workers never scrape the grill so the grease builds up and drips onto the beef. Also the meat isn’t real meat

i only the chicken tbh

Armenians make very good kebab

Armenians made very good kebab
i’ve never ate, i never thought a christian country could make good kebab, i ate gyro once and it was not nice

I only have one Indian restaurant in my area which doesn't even offer many options. So I'd take Chinese (or Vietnamese)

• So Sad
I only have one Indian restaurant in my area which doesn't even offer many options. So I'd take Chinese (or Vietnamese)
life is short bro

M
Sounds like a shit place to live, i have like 10 good indian restaurants and 10 good chinese restaurants like walking distance from my house.

M

Sounds like a shit place to live, i have like 10 good indian restaurants and 10 good chinese restaurants like walking distance from my house.
Fucking perfect for when i have the munchies.
Future pooper
You have been on this site for less than 3 days, and posted near 500 messages, says a lot mate.