JON SKYWALKER:

• +1
Reactions: IceBreaker0
LoL at comparing God to this chink :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Myth, mug and 4 others
LoL at comparing God to this chink :lul:
Keep coping Jon is a 6’4 half Mongol sex appeal god tren setter while Jeff is a compensating gymcel who gets mogged by Sahil Khab

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 29155, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
Keep coping Jon is a 6’4 half Mongol sex appeal god tren setter while Jeff is a compensating gymcel who gets mogged by Sahil Khab
His face is ugly as hell and his hair looks beyond retardation:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Wristcel5inches, subhuman incel and bwrauycnee
He is 6’4 even if he was a LTN (which he’s not) he would still mog because he is 6’4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, subhuman incel, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
He is 6’4 even if he was a LTN (which he’s not) he would still mog because he is 6’4
Jeff seid is superior in looks + sex appeal + race
No 6'4 for his chink face I'm sorry
He's not ugly but you can't compare them ok
Thanks 🙏 bye

• +1
Reactions: Myth and subhuman incel
Yo when I saw him get mogged by Sahil Khan I lol’d hard now so many think he is 5’9.

• +1
Reactions: chasingaesthetics, Shrek2OnDvD and subhuman incel
reminder: Jeff Seid mogged by 5'11 Indian Bad Boy mogger Sahil Khan

while 6'4 HAPA god Tren setter bad boy Jon Skywalker absolutely mogged the shit out of Kenny KO

Jon Skywalker is a sex god u are coping if u dont believe it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Shrek2OnDvD, subhuman incel and 1 other person
S
reminder: Jeff Seid mogged by 5'11 Indian Bad Boy mogger Sahil Khan

while 6'4 HAPA god Tren setter bad boy Jon Skywalker absolutely mogged the shit out of Kenny KO

Jon Skywalker is a sex god u are coping if u dont believe it

Sahil Khan is 5’10, Jeff is most definitely at least 5’11 he might have looked shorter there because of footwear and post workout temporary shrinkage.
Honestly if it comes to who can pull more girls or more higher quality girls Jeff pulls more than John easily he is higher appeal overall and he mogs far far more than he gets mogged.

Attachments

• 84432877-8BA4-4D0B-A198-76265FFD1B47.jpeg
    84432877-8BA4-4D0B-A198-76265FFD1B47.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Jeff seid mogs

Jfl at both of their hair tho ngl
Why dont these american faggots just cut their hair man wtf

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Piratecel
Jeff seid mogs

Jfl at both of their hair tho ngl
Why dont these american faggots just cut their hair man wtf
long textured kinda curly hair mogs these days and is #1 in appeal

prime jon skywalker is an archetypical modern day American slayer, he's tall, mixed race, collagenmaxxed, hairmaxxed, + pretty boy HAPA looks. To say that gymcel jeff seid appealmogs Skywalker is delusional and can make me immediately tell u are out of touch with gen Z taste

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chasingaesthetics, subhuman incel, AscendingHero and 1 other person
i saw a giy whi mogged jeff seid to shit the other not not evn kiddinv

prime jon skywalker is an archetypical modern day American slayer, he's tall, mixed race, collagenmaxxed, hairmaxxed, + pretty boy HAPA looks. To say that gymcel jeff seid appealmogs Skywalker is delusional and can make me immediately tell u are out of touch with gen Z taste
not to mention he is sex appeal maxxed as fuck with a top 0.1% physique (but ig it doesnt matter because so does jeff seid

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

pure aesthetics wise its gonna be Jon 100%, im talking a 2016-17 Jon, couldnt care if Jeff competed or whatever, Jon is the realest guy, maintains a sick ass physique whilst smoking, doing drugs and partying, pretty dope tattoos too and doesnt take stuff so seriously, the only thing you can do is envy him whilst everyone just tryhards lmao, also mirin hair genetics been hittin masteron since early and still riding strong

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel

brotha ignore these incels, they only found out about Jon through "tiktok", they need to stick to their nerd shit about looksmaxxing and leave the OG aesthetics to the people with the gene pool to carry it on

pure aesthetics wise its gonna be Jon 100%, im talking a 2016-17 Jon, couldnt care if Jeff competed or whatever, Jon is the realest guy, maintains a sick ass physique whilst smoking, doing drugs and partying, pretty dope tattoos too and doesnt take stuff so seriously, the only thing you can do is envy him whilst everyone just tryhards lmao, also mirin hair genetics been hittin masteron since early and still riding strong
IRL Jeff mogs, he is better looking facially and race mogs. You can't tell me if foids were going through tinder and saw their profiles that more of them would choose John over Jeff.

IRL Jeff mogs, he is better looking facially and race mogs. You can't tell me if foids were going through tinder and saw their profiles that more of them would choose John over Jeff.
View attachment 1741571

That tiktok vid is just a handful of some of the girls Jon has been with, he deleted some of his OG posts and his girlfriend was a stacy, Jeff is better looking facially sure but Jon isnt ugly if you see him back when he was younger but I will say this Jons insertions and frame/height is much more rarer than Jeffs prettyboy face, but unfortunately the incels also forgot to mention personality and as much as I love Jeff and respect him as an OG he is too cringe irl

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
jeff could break that yellow's back and run a mile tbh, and still look way better

No face for that height 😅

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29886
Both ugly Subhumans

Jeff has a certain type of appeal foids like, looks exotic
Jon looks good too

Both idols but Jon mogs because 6'4 and god tier (top 0.0000000000000001%) physique.

the heightmog is brutal and no one cares what his hair looks like, no one here can blast tren and mast like Jon can and he literally YOLO's it and lives his life, he doesnt have a cringe personality irl like Jeff does, Jon has better inserts imo but each to their own

Attachments

• B7A92B2A-245A-49F8-BE8D-BBEC8674AC95.jpeg
    B7A92B2A-245A-49F8-BE8D-BBEC8674AC95.jpeg
    314.7 KB · Views: 0