Votes: 32 52.5%
  • Jeremy Meeks

Votes: 29 47.5%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 16346

Always larping
Meeks:

Chopard party 72nd cannes film festival france shutterstock editorial 10239838dw
Https   s3 imagesladbiblecom s3 content 00cc64b6603e1fad552ac806c54054a6
Chloe Green and Jeremy Meeks Baby
Jeremy meeks phillipp plein today 170115 04 1

Lewis:
Jason lewis as smith jerrod sex and the city 2003 lede
AtonementNYPremiereshbS6fwtzLbm
2007AngelBallSponsoredLEVIEVRedCarpetSLzZR68js58x
Unnamed 5

Attachments

• Chloe-Green-and-Jeremy-Meeks-Baby.jpg
    Chloe-Green-and-Jeremy-Meeks-Baby.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Jason Voorhees
@Biiyo03 @StrangerDanger @Preston @germanlooks @volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Jason Voorhees
Imo even as a diehard Meeks advocate I gotta give this one to Lewis. Looks unbelievably striking and dark triad

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Karstossos, 5'8manlet and 4 others
lewis mogs

stereotypical love movie gigachad

you can just tell :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Absi, Karstossos, n0rthface and 2 others
ez lewis

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Deleted member, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Do you think Lewis mogs Hexum? Imo Hexum mogs because of his profile but I honestly might even prefer Lewis' looks. He just looks so much more slick and badboyish

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Biiyo03
Do you think Lewis mogs Hexum? Imo Hexum mogs because of his profile but I honestly might even prefer Lewis' looks. He just looks so much more slick and badboyish
Objectively hexum

im not gonna shit on subjectivity on what you prefer cause its preference, both are giga moggers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Karstossos, AscendingHero and 1 other person
There is no way in hell meeks take this and I like meeks a lot

lewis mogs in almost everything, frame height voice looks and still looks dark triad as fuck and striking.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Deleted member, AscendingHero and 1 other person
@Frank Jack get here bro and back up your boy

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Meeks mogs if hair
Overall Lewis just looks better all bcus of hair tbh, Meeks pheno mogs him imo

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16346 and Looks234
Jeremy looks unmoggable in the last pic holy shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
@Frank Jack get here bro and back up your boy
Getting Ready Bbc GIF by Stellify Media

Meeks pheno is better, his lips are better (cage at Lewis), his harmony is better, has better zygo's (Lewis 404), his jaw is better (something is off about Lewis jaw to me), has hollow cheeks, his coloring is way better, his eye area is better and looks less autistic (Lewis eyes look retarded in quite a few of his pics when I just did a quick Google search), his nose is better (what even is Lewis nose, that shit is busted).

Their browridges seem to be even although Lewis might be better, Lewis definitely chin mogs and I can't find a good accurate profile pic of Lewis but profile is cope either way.

What really gives Meeks the win is the fact his harmony just destroys Lewis. Lewis is just nowhere near as pleasing on the eyes as Meeks is.

Overall Meeks mogs.
91C0CCF9 4750 45E5 A836 53F0272D8588

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234
One has hair the other doesn't
do I have to say anything more?

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and volcelfatcel
Getting Ready Bbc GIF by Stellify Media

Meeks pheno is better, his lips are better (cage at Lewis), his harmony is better, has better zygo's (Lewis 404), his jaw is better (something is off about Lewis jaw to me), has hollow cheeks, his coloring is way better, his eye area is better and looks less autistic (Lewis eyes look retarded in quite a few of his pics when I just did a quick Google search), his nose is better (what even is Lewis nose, that shit is busted).

Their browridges seem to be even although Lewis might be better, Lewis definitely chin mogs and I can't find a good accurate profile pic of Lewis but profile is cope either way.

What really gives Meeks the win is the fact his harmony just destroys Lewis. Lewis is just nowhere near as pleasing on the eyes as Meeks is.

Overall Meeks mogs.
View attachment 1436394
Love the writing style and how u capped it off with that godly dom pic of meeks at the end lol.

I personally thoughts Lewis mogged for the ages but now i think they're pretty even. I will give you my final thoughts in a few minutes, need to assess these titan chads more. Just off the bat, Lewis hair, frame, height, voice mogs though.
Young jason lewis very good looking insane bones gigachad its over
Jason lewis omegagigachad young

Very high t chad with mogger orbital+robust but his coloring and eyelashes help balance it out. Insanely gl, easily psl 7.25+.

What an irl mogger, insane frame^^. OP could've used better pics for Lewis, i'll give my final voting in a sec tho. Meeks still has a chance in my vote.

@Preston @Jshd @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @ilyess @King_ @Kingkellz @Gargantuan @looksmaxxer234

Most people spam his oldcels pics (his bones look insane) but his soft features don't look as good there an is still an objectively psl 7.25+ insane bones and bone density.

@Frank Jack But yea i do think his jaw looks off and harmony looks off, especially in his oldcel pics.

But he has a solid ogee curve (looks 404 in some pics but ogee curves don't need to be eriksen tier) check out the first pic of him i posted.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Biiyo03, StrangerDanger and 4 others
Just off the bat, Lewis hair, frame, height, voice mogs though.
I actually don't think he voice mogs. Meeks voice is more NT and charismatic sounding. You right above the other stuff tho.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Meeks mogs him easily, way better eye area.

Jason Lewis eyes are too small and look too low trust / striking, good for modelling but meeks eyes have better appeal.

Meeks looks far more striking. The other guy is good looking, but he doesn’t really stand out.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Retarded if u think Jeremy Meeks mogs Jason Lewis jfl