MOG BATTLE: @makinithappenreturn vs....

D

Deleted member 16346

Always larping
His self discipline

what mogs?

@Biiyo03 @WontStopNorwooding @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @Birdcell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18032, Deleted member 14160, Jason Voorhees and 5 others
Masculine virtues

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 14160 and 6 others
Idk he looks 100% med , so he mogs

Attachments

• 2733307_2652035_1640076910968.png
    2733307_2652035_1640076910968.png
    183.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 9641 and 12 others

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 15099 and 10 others
@inferiorpispot234 remove the JFL and get out of my thread

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ✿👍col and Deleted member 16275
med chico

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 15917 and Birdcell
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Birdcell and Deleted member 16346
anyone got the stop Asian hate video of @MakinItHappenReturn

anyone got the stop Asian hate video of @MakinItHappenReturn
damn its been a while since ive seen you ever since i settled my beef w dev

sorry for your loss btw, I know you liked gaslighting him and having him as your special project

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and Birdcell
Fuck leaving, that's not happening, because it's clear Shahrukh Khan is not a 6. I just wasn't her type because she saw the first pic which wasn't as good. Do note she said at the very early beginning she found none of them attractive.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and volcelfatcel
damn its been a while since ive seen you ever since i settled my beef w dev

sorry for your loss btw, I know you liked gaslighting him and having him as your special project
he was a nice kid, world is better if there's more nice kids.

I hope hes in a better place now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Fuck leaving, that's not happening, because it's clear Shahrukh Khan is not a 6. I just wasn't her type because she saw the first pic which wasn't as good. Do note she said at the very early beginning she found none of them attractive.
youre being taken less and less seriously around here with every failure to follow through btw

he was a nice kid, world is better if there's more nice kids.

I hope hes in a better place now
he's in mumbai which is basically just irl .org so its rly just the same place

I just wasn't her type
@Preston pointed out she liked typical indian guys, you're completely atypical and look kurdish/med which is a failo for her. Understandable she rated you low

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 16834 and 4 others
youre being taken less and less seriously around here with every failure to follow through btw

You're a conformist beta male.

I am a self-made sigma.

I don;t require the approval of others - particularly if they are autists, half of those autists of whom are actual stiff geeks that can't hold a conversation.

You need to stop the conforming to the autist norme Viccy Pie! Or you will lose your ability to communicate with the real world on a neurotypical wavelength.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and volcelfatcel
@Preston pointed out she liked typical indian guys, you're completely atypical and look kurdish/med which is a failo for her. Understandable she rated you low

No he said she liked Salludoon who is essentially pretty much Pakistani O'Pry.

However he's got there, he's got there. Injecting gunge into his face and several genioplasties and buccal fat removals

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
You're a conformist beta male.

I am a self-made sigma.

I don;t require the approval of others - particularly if they are autists, half of those autists of whom are actual stiff geeks that can't hold a conversation.

You need to stop the conforming to the autist norme Viccy Pie! Or you will lose your ability to communicate with the real world on a neurotypical wavelength.
Your best looking indian in this place.

The one of the paint*******

makinithappen is a master troll ngl he goes right under your skin to trigger you:feelskek: hard to resist

• JFL
makinithappen is a master troll ngl he goes right under your skin to trigger you:feelskek: hard to resist
so are you tbh im always mirin your gaslights and memes in random threads

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
Kek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 18032