Kraken
What of my friends mog?

Attachments

• IMG-20220614-WA0015.jpg
    IMG-20220614-WA0015.jpg
    415.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, ChristianChad, Deleted member 20148 and 1 other person
It looks like that dark-skinned guy is in the picture only so that you can virtue signal that you aren't racist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18439, Deleted member 20148 and 2 others
damn nigga you uglyyy as helllll :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

Black man laugh

Attachments

• black-man-laugh.gif
    black-man-laugh.gif
    7.9 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Torero, ItsOverCel and 3 others
What of my friends mog?
The recessed Barkeeper wagie mogs all of the portofags @badg96... it never begun for portoguesecels

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 14693
@Octillionaire3 @Wallenberg @8PSLcel @Gonthar @Beastimmung ... I think the Barkeeper mogs Bruno...thoughts?

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 17791
Guy furthest to the right mogs. You're second

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 20148
Those guys mog. The blondcel should lose fat.

Mogg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Danish_Retard and ItsOverCel
IMG 20220615 111402

Because of their physiognomy and my assumptions I'm assuming the following:
Red - High Slay count
Orange - Mid / Possible High slay count
Green - Low Slay count but still occasional slay

@badg96 Using the same matrics I would say you are Green / Orange

I don't believe in PSL but just looking at their faces and assuming NT this would be my assumptions as to how they do in clubs or whatnot.

Black guy and guy in the back could slay aswell if they are very NT, if they are giga NT they could even be borderline "Orange", having a respectable amount of slays. Don't underestimate charisma and NT and whatever. Blackpill and this site is fake and gay.

Also Bruno, get lean, put Minox and castor oil on eyebrows, use Tretionon. You could be "Red".

View attachment 1734215
Red - High Slay count

Edit:
guy left to blond guy Green / Orange
Blond guy could be Orange, or even Green if he is not NT

I don't believe in PSL but just looking at their faces and assuming NT this would be my assumptions as to how they do in clubs or whatnot.

Black guy and guy in the back could slay aswell if they are very NT, if they are giga NT they could even be borderline "Orange", having a respectable amount of slays. Don't underestimate charisma and NT and whatever. Blackpill and this site is fake and gay.

Also Bruno, get lean, put Minox and castor oil on eyebrows, use Tretionon. You could be "Red".
why i look better and more lean in mirror pic?

Attachments

• 2938722_20220614_192511.jpg
    2938722_20220614_192511.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 2938714_20220614_192000.jpg
    2938714_20220614_192000.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
why i look better and more lean in mirror pic?
Lighting and angle probably. Why are you asking? Are you the same bf% in these and the bar pics?

• +1
  • +1
View attachment 1734215
Red - High Slay count

and the guy with red shirt have the highest slay count and he is only 5´6

Gymcels are absolute fucking retards. Those morons like Nibba, Deltoid, Future Chadlite etc are all looksminning you, not looksmaxing you. 'Bulk up' for muh size, muh strength, muh muscles, muh intimidation of normies or any other cope reason they give will soon result (absent elite genetics) of your face getting cucked by high bodyfat. There's not much evidence that 'size' is that important to women anyway, but we all know that face is. They have often said that I'm just trying to keep you in the crab bucket with me - it's simply not true. I speak out against gymcelling, muscle building, roids etc as I don't want you to waste your time on a pointless endevour that will not looksmax you, it'll make you look worse. I clearly care a lot about looksmaxing, and have put plenty of effort in with weight loss and hair surgery. Trust me, if bulking and/or roids was a looksmax, I'd fucking be doing it. If I believed tons of muscle significantly enhanced SMV, I'd fucking go and get it. But it doesn't: leanness and the facial gains you'll make are far far more important. KEEP COPING BRUNO JFL😂😂😂

Why you dont SEAMax in Thailand or Vietnam? Are you a Poorcel in Portugal? @badg96

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
and the guy with red shirt have the highest slay count and he is only 5´6
nt pill is legit in shithole countries i guess

Attachments

• 2896358_2895320_20220520_230453.jpg
    2896358_2895320_20220520_230453.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
@ChristianChad you better get a job instead of making wrong assumptions about slay count of portuguesecels kek😂😂

what is more accurate?
Bar pics probably. That's probably how you look like at your most casual.

Besides everybody looks leaner when aware of their facial posture and whatever like the PSL autist you are.

You gotta lose bf% and your ego Bruno, you have maybe shit fat genetics, high stress or something. Whatever it is you need to lose fat. You are not lean and probably never been.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20148
Your hapa son will look less ogre bc of asian genes of the mother. @badg96

Bar pics probably. That's probably how you look like at your most casual.

Besides everybody looks leaner when aware of their facial posture and whatever like the PSL autist you are.

You gotta lose bf% and your ego Bruno, you have maybe shit fat genetics, high stress or something. Whatever it is you need to lose fat. You are not lean and probably never been.
in this pic im lean i have 13%

Attachments

• 2896358_2895320_20220520_230453.jpg
    2896358_2895320_20220520_230453.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
@badg96 I try to help you but you just ignore my advice. Its over for your Low IQ. Keep coping with pills you schizo.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and ChristianChad
@ChristianChad you better get a job instead of making wrong assumptions about slay count of portuguesecels kek😂😂
Don't tell me what to do asshole

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
are you on a roid cycle rn?

• +1
  • +1
Schizo delusions

Lose moar fat and don't do it like you're clueless
all guys here say i look solid chadlite in this pic when i post in rating section

THisn
all guys here say i look solid chadlite in this pic when i post in rating section
This site is fake and doesn't work in real life forget about it. Don't listen to the retards on here

Lose more fat and do it steadily without fucking yourself up. Lower stress. Ray Peat diet.
Frget about blackpill just get lean