Deleted member 19896

Mistral
FaceApp 1654004443920

Me (6'6" in shoes)

5'10/5'11

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: phukmikehok, alriodai and Deleted member 18810
@volcelfatcel @2000 @StrangerDanger @Chadpreetmaybe @8PSLcel @curryboy123 @pianoboy123

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 18810
6’5 is a major failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Moldovancel
your pic isn't very clear. Could post pic with no smile.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19896
You're actually 6'6"?

I never seen a normie that tall, only athletes

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 19896
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
faceapp dog

Attachments

• 59A57AB3-0CE8-4D97-8634-3A11C6A8AF9B.jpeg
    59A57AB3-0CE8-4D97-8634-3A11C6A8AF9B.jpeg
    692.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Alvaro, Chadeep, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll and 1 other person
faceapp dog
i thought it didnt post im retarded

Attachments

• F91847B6-2038-40B2-BC9F-411E70ED5A65.jpeg
    F91847B6-2038-40B2-BC9F-411E70ED5A65.jpeg
    692.5 KB · Views: 0
dont ever tag me with that subhuman malyali @volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 19896
Not fair.
You’re smiling vs face of bloated siddarth.
But siddarth malhotra is easily chadlite in student of the year movie - high trust/pheno/colouring.
Now he has descend and looks bloated af - I think it’s case for people with small skull and compact midface.
Tall Skulls for life on men.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Chadeep, currylightskin and 1 other person
Also you look Malayali which increases odds of Christian,the fact that ur white skin is surprising tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Around 6'4.5" barefeet brother
Great height brother, I'd say Sidharth Malhotra's overall harmony is slightly better, but with height and body you kind of even out, I think you both are looksmatched.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, alriodai and Deleted member 19896
Great height brother, I'd say Sidharth Malhotra's overall harmony is slightly better, but with height and body you kind of even out, I think you both are looksmatched.
Its a morph

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896 and Deleted member 18810
You have potential but right now siddhart moggs you to oblivion, young girls are mad for him

• +1
You have potential but right now siddhart moggs you to oblivion, young girls are mad for him
I don't understand his appeal, some photos he looks good, but others just plain. His overall face definition is also kinda low.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I don't understand his appeal, some photos he looks good, but others just plain. His overall face definition is also kinda low.
Indian beauty standards don't require you to be a PSL god, just a symmetrical face with good harmony is enough, also being tall and well built helps

• +1
Indian beauty standards don't require you to be a PSL god, just a symmetrical face with good harmony is enough, also being tall and well built helps
Indian beauty standards are way lower than what you told, just be middle eastern/Pakistani tier light skinned and have a beard, that's it. This guy is drooled over and is called cute despite not being an actor -

• +1
Indian beauty standards are way lower than what you told, just be middle eastern/Pakistani tier light skinned and have a beard, that's it. This guy is drooled over and is called cute despite not being an actor -

I'd say there are two kinds of phenos that work
Light skinned htn face or light skinned ltn + beard, height irrelevant
Brown skinned but masc and decent height (atleast 175cm) and well built frame, maybe beard

I frequently see these kinds of people doing well.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 18810
I'd say there are two kinds of phenos that work
Light skinned htn face or light skinned ltn + beard, height irrelevant
Brown skinned but masc and decent height (atleast 175cm) and well built frame, maybe beard

I frequently see these kinds of people doing well.
Accurate analysis.

you look like @RabidRosaries

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister

Most people i see in North india are light skinned including myself, and right, beard works amazingly well here.

Just don't be deformed, altho i am noticing increasing height pills from Indian foids but it's not too brootal, i think anything above 172-173 works

Most people i see in North india are light skinned including myself, and right, beard works amazingly well here.

Just don't be deformed, altho i am noticing increasing height pills from Indian foids but it's not too brootal, i think anything above 172-173 works
North Indians aren't all light skinned, most of them are wheatish in complexion.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 19896
You've
> Morphed your pic
> Downgraded his height
> Upgraded your height
He is a renowned Bollywood actor with status halo, I think I deserve the leeway :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: phukmikehok
Lmao i thought how can you be Incel with that face jfl

• JFL
You mentioned you didn't get laid in 4 years of your college life in USA. So you backed to india. If you had that morphed face i don't think you would've probably banging hippe white girls.

• JFL