MammothActuary

MMs make MMs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
O fucking course O fucking PRY

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and IndianJock
Should’ve posted the O’Pry picture where he makes the same autistic stare the clone is doing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, MammothActuary, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person
He wants to be O pry but he's nowhere near o pry's level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and IndianJock
O pry and its not closw

• +1
Reactions: thecel and FatJattMofo
Bad pic of copycat.
He has a better jaw than o'pry
Screenshot 2019 12 22 14 24 18

O'Pry colouring mogs him tho

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, LordNorwood and 1 other person
Post that video, son.

He wants to be O pry but he's nowhere near o pry's level
His lower third seems better tbh. I also voted for him because youth is on his side. There needs to be an O’Pry clone every decade or so, so the torch can be passed on.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, SixFootManlet and MammothActuary
O'Pry.
Why though?
-better hair color
-better skin undertone
-better eye color
-stubblemaxxed
-hollower cheeks

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, thecel and MammothActuary
common sense. eye area > lower third

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, thecel and Deleted member 3962
Sean O’lite

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
There isnt much difference in their eye area anyways except o'pry has slightly more hooding.
I am not a big fan of completely hooded eyes

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
There isnt much difference in their eye area anyways except o'pry has slightly more hooding.
its not preference.
o pry has hooding. this guy doesnt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Opry's status is haloing his looks. In reality the copycat mogs him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo, Golden Glass and AbandonShip
Opry's status is haloing his looks. In reality the copycat mogs him.
Very true. If that guy had better colouring he would mog o'pry.
Most of the top mms are haloed by their status but pslers are too low sentience to recognise it
its not preference.
o pry has hooding. this guy doesnt
Too much hooding makea you look gook.
Especially with the epicanthal folds that o'pry has

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Very true. If that guy had better colouring he would mog o'pry.
Most of the top mms are haloed by their status but pslers are too low sentience to recognise it

Too much hooding makea you look gook.
Especially with the epicanthal folds that o'pry has
looking like a gook is cope people use . it doesntl look gook at all. there is no such thing as too much hooding.

looking like a gook is cope people use . it doesntl look gook at all. there is no such thing as too much hooding.
Another psler obsessed with extremes.
And o'prys eye area is not caucasian because of his epicanthic folds(gook trait)

• JFL
Another psler obsessed with extremes.
And o'prys eye area is not caucasian because of his epicanthic folds(gook trait)
cope all you want prey

It’s due to the epicanthic fold.
Compare O’Pry’s hooding to Brian Shimansky’s and you’ll see it.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
It’s due to the epicanthic fold.
Compare O’Pry’s hooding to Brian Shimansky’s and you’ll see it.

giphy.gif

nigga what epicanthis fold? its hooding via fat not brow thats why chimchky looks like that and o pry doesnt

giphy.gif

nigga what epicanthis fold? its hooding via fat not brow thats why chimchky looks like that and o pry doesnt
Fine then fat? I’m not an eyelid expert so I’ll cede that point, but the main argument is that O’Pry’s eyes look alien like and they do, whether it’s from fat or epicanthic folds, it doesn’t matter.

Fattuly eyelid gook copw
cope more you dikshit

Fine then fat? I’m not an eyelid expert so I’ll cede that point, but the main argument is that O’Pry’s eyes look alien like and they do, whether it’s from fat or epicanthic folds, it doesn’t matter.
oK? unless you are gonna argue solidly against the point that positive tilted brows + hooding is only possible with fat if you wish to maintain an angular ideal eye area then so what? muh it looks alien

More like O'Prycate

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
oK? unless you are gonna argue solidly against the point that positive tilted brows + hooding is only possible with fat if you wish to maintain an angular ideal eye area then so what? muh it looks alien
The point of this thread was to compare O’Pry to his clone and it was brought up that O’Pry has alien eyes, does he not? That’s all I was trying to say. If you compare his eyes to Chico’s or DePoot’s even, there’s something odd about them especially in motion. Still a 99 percentile eye area though

The point of this thread was to compare O’Pry to his clone and it was brought up that O’Pry has alien eyes, does he not? That’s all I was trying to say. If you compare his eyes to Chico’s or DePoot’s even, there’s something odd about them especially in motion. Still a 99 percentile eye area though
dont find it odd. maybe its person to person but i doubt i truly lookss odd in a bad way. more as in striking and rare.

he doesnt have "alien eyes" call it what it is bro. hunter eyes

dont find it odd. maybe its person to person but i doubt i truly lookss odd in a bad way. more as in striking and rare.

he doesnt have "alien eyes" call it what it is bro. hunter eyes
Lol again I’m not referring to hunter eyes, De Poot, Barrett, Gandy, all have hunter eyes. None of them look as odd as O’Prys. The oddness is noticeable when he tries to open his eyes a lot in motion.

Again this is something really minor and anyone here would die for O’Pry’s eyes but the point still stands

Lol again I’m not referring to hunter eyes, De Poot, Barrett, Gandy, all have hunter eyes. None of them look as odd as O’Prys. The oddness is noticeable when he tries to open his eyes a lot in motion.

Again this is something really minor and anyone here would die for O’Pry’s eyes but the point still stands
its his eye shape. and even then only at that angle. if you judge frontas whose eyes are better its a clear winner

its his eye shape. and even then only at that angle. if you judge frontas whose eyes are better its a clear winner
Agree to disagree then.

• +1
O'Pry.
Why though?
-better hair color
-better skin undertone
-better eye color
-stubblemaxxed
-hollower cheeks
O'Pry has better coloring

• +1