Reactions: Deleted member 9048
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 9048
I'd rather look like strijd dude

drago psl wise

• +1
How both of these frauding scumbags look without a professional photographer and photoshop through the front facing iphone camera we all judge ourselves on

hernan-drago-1.jpg
7e9997e5f71be82d69b3d6d344fe74f2.png

strjid mogs in camera aesthetic and youth, but in their prime standing side by side irl hernan would rape strijd's ego

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Taylorswift, Deleted member 9048 and 1 other person
How both of these frauding scumbags look without a professional photographer and photoshop through the front facing iphone camera we all judge ourselves on

hernan-drago-1.jpg
7e9997e5f71be82d69b3d6d344fe74f2.png

strjid mogs in camera aesthetic and youth, but in their prime standing side by side irl hernan would rape strijd's ego
Are you retarded? So according to you, a lens distorted close up selfie is an accurate representation of what Hernan Drago looks like? Meanwhile him in motion without muh Photoshop :

You sound like a typical cringy Reddit faggot trying to be like “b-b-but all these male models are as ugly as us in reality!!11!”

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Deleted member 9048
Are you retarded? So according to you, a lens distorted close up selfie is an accurate representation of what Hernan Drago looks like? Meanwhile him in motion without muh Photoshop :

You sound like a typical cringy Reddit faggot trying to be like “b-b-but all these male models are as ugly as us in reality!!11!”

lmfao the irony in you calling me low iq while completely misinterpreting my point is hilarious

I never said that's a good representation of drago u fucking retard, I'm saying through a shitty front facing camera that's how he looks unfrauded, i even literally said strijd looks better in camera but side by side hernan would rape his looks, holy fuck man how does it feel to actually be a retard?

• Woah
lmfao the irony in you calling me low iq while completely misinterpreting my point is hilarious

I never said that's a good representation of drago u fucking retard, I'm saying through a shitty front facing camera that's how he looks unfrauded, i even literally said strijd looks better in camera but side by side hernan would rape his looks, holy fuck man how does it feel to actually be a retard?
JFL @ your Mariana Trench IQ. Him “unfrauded” implies “that’s how he looks like IRL”. Stop twisting it your way now. In motion and candids are what “unfrauded” is, you complete and utter retard.

• Woah
JFL @ your Mariana Trench IQ. Him “unfrauded” implies “that’s how he looks like IRL”. Stop twisting it your way now. In motion and candids are what “unfrauded” is, you complete and utter retard.
indeed, candid instagram photos taken by professional photographers and then enhanced with photoshop, a norm for anyone with an instagram (barrett for example) is equivalent to in motion.

thank you for blessing us with your iq

• Woah
indeed, candid instagram photos taken by professional photographers and then enhanced with photoshop, a norm for anyone with an instagram (barrett for example) is equivalent to in motion.

thank you for blessing us with your iq
A candid pic is one that is taken without the subject’s knowledge. Mirin retardation.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t