Mog battle: @the Bull vs @makinithappen

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
Mog battle between the two biggest keyboard warriors on this forum.

They both go through schizophrenic and manic episodes.

But it’s alright since they’re both chads!

Let’s start with @MakinItHappen

IMG 9688

IMG 9687

IMG 9730

Vs the PSL demi god: @the BULL !

IMG 9644

IMG 9471

IMG 9473

Attachments

• IMG_9687.png
    IMG_9687.png
    927.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Usernames, watah, efidescontinuado and 7 others
the bull mogs

• +1
Reactions: watah, iloveboobs, Putin and 3 others
bro c'mon aren't you getting tired?? can you remove this shit?? it isn't funny or anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, tombradylover, JohnBaza and 8 others
Makingithappen is a prettyboy slayer, the bull is 6'5 with tank of a skull and massive frame.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, iloveboobs, Clqs and 1 other person
hard one

theyre both 99.999 percentile but i think BULL takes it due to height and crazy frame

I want to show everyone how hard you mog bro!

look Bull!
I want to show everyone how hard you mog bro!

look Bull!
You're Just not funny. Change your disc. You have been obsessed with me since you registered and i don't understand that. Then you Say "criticizing you Is not being obsessed" but even when i don't post anything you still talk about me.

• +1
Reactions: watah, JohnBaza, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
You're Just not funny. Change your disc. You have been obsessed with me since you registered and i don't understand that. Then you Say "criticizing you Is not being obsessed" but even when i don't post anything you still talk about me.
hes your fan, treat him as such

Reporting this to mods.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, efidescontinuado, tombradylover and 7 others
hard one

theyre both 99.999 percentile but i think BULL takes it due to height and crazy frame
Is this joke supposed to be funny?? I don't understand. The joke Is that i'm supposed to be subhuman so overexaggerating my rating Is funny?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, JohnBaza and Akhi
You're giving him fuel by responding to him bro

He wants to get the worst shots of me so he can say im ugly, when he knows I mog his gym try hard faggot incel self. Go touch grass and get off the internet @moreroidsmoredates

You have no pussy to show for any of those gains

• JFL
Reactions: widdi, watah, sebka420 and 5 others
Bro you posted just today a picture of the bull mocking him and here you are butthurt because i posted this.

That's the thing. I post Bulls best shots. All his best photos.

You take the worst shot you can of me during the pandemic LOL

Get a grip bro

Proper lighting. Like in all the photos you used of Bull. LMAO. I'm not even fussed, but if you're gonna make the battle so that it heavily favours the autistic Italian fag that has some sort of hormone condition and cant put on muscle, then at least make it fair.

For this mog battle I did not accept, I will be informing the mods tho. Dont worry.

You trying to play vigilante as an incel that gyms 5 times a week is just the cherry on the cake buddy.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

Get a grip bro

View attachment 3199828

Proper lighting. Like in all the photos you used of Bull. LMAO. I'm not even fussed, but if you're gonna make the battle so that it heavily favours the autistic Italian fag that has some sort of hormone condition and cant put on muscle, then at least make it fair.

For this mog battle I did not accept, I will be informing the mods tho. Dont worry.

You trying to play vigilante as an incel that gyms 5 times a week is just the cherry on the cake buddy.
bull mogs you realistically

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
hard one

Oh pls shut the fuck up you moronic idiot

Vs

And here's me in the late 2000s, early 2010s as a cam MODEL for a cam site that was professionally ran and people were paying to see hot guys on

• JFL
Reactions: watah, efidescontinuado, exo and 3 others

Get a grip bro

View attachment 3199828

Oh pls shut the fuck up you moronic idiot

View attachment 3199832View attachment 3199833

Vs

View attachment 3199835

And here's me in the late 2000s, early 2010s as a cam MODEL for a cam site that was professionally ran and people were paying to see hot guys on

View attachment 3199840
You’re such hypocrite.

Talking about posting the worst pictures of you and then proceed to post that pic of the bull.

Lol you’re such an butthurt abused dog.

You’re such hypocrite.

Talking about posting the worst pictures of you and then proceed to post that pic of the bull.

Lol you’re such an butthurt abused dog.

Post a better topless picture of the Bull.

I'm waiting.

There's my best

And my worst form the pandemic

You're desperate to make me out to be bad looking, when the truth is the attention I STILL get from JBs (Ashamed to admit) is the attention all you cuck Zoomers looksmax for, even despite the majority of you being in your mid 20s now LOL. Losers.

Post yourself now. You're nothing. Keep gym maxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: watah, exo, Bomber517 and 2 others
Only one winner

• JFL
Reactions: widdi, watah, efidescontinuado and 7 others

I'm waiting.

View attachment 3199849

There's my best

View attachment 3199859View attachment 3199860

You're desperate to make me out to be bad looking, when the truth is the attention I STILL get from JBs (Ashamed to admit) is the attention all you cuck Zoomers looksmax for, even despite the majority of you being in your mid 20s now LOL. Losers.

I’m not a zoomer, i’m 23.

IMG 9095
Best i could find of the bull.

I’m not a zoomer, i’m 23.

View attachment 3199865 Best i could find of the bull.

Exactly so I am hardly doing him a disservice. He now looks like he just got out from being dead, leaving his coffin for 2 moments to take a quick selfie.

And 23 is absolutely a fucking Zoomer you jackass lol.

1996-2012 = Zoomer.

You were born in 2001. You are absolutely without a shadow a Zoomer. You didn't live through the 2000s at all. You aren't a Millennial.

Exactly so I am hardly doing him a disservice. He now looks like he just got out from being dead, leaving his coffin for 2 moments to take a quick selfie.

And 23 is absolutely a fucking Zoomer you jackass lol.

1996-2012 = Zoomer.

You were born in 2001. You are absolutely without a shadow a Zoomer. You didn't live through the 2000s at all. You aren't a Millennial.
Ok? You feel superior now because you aren’t a zoomer?

I'm waiting.

View attachment 3199849

There's my best

Isnt lonsdale a bonehead brand

Ok? You feel superior now because you aren’t a zoomer?

You Zoomers are not moral puritans. You're just giving up sex and alcohol because you don’t leave the house and you all have social anxiety. The time that teenagers would normally use for fucking around and getting into trouble is now taken up by gaming, watching twitch streams, bone-smashing/mewing and doomscrolling on TikTok.

Another effect is that you Zoomers don’t have any real hobbies. (LooksMaxxing is not a hobby) Way fewer teenagers today play team sports, learn practical skills or have any irl creative pursuits. Weirdly, you also seem to be worse with computers. That one I can’t explain. Maybe because you grew up on smartphones instead of desktops.

But yeah you are now mid 20s and still tryna pretty boy max for JBs.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and moreroidsmoredates
You Zoomers are not moral puritans. You're just giving up sex and alcohol because you don’t leave the house and you all have social anxiety. The time that teenagers would normally use for fucking around and getting into trouble is now taken up by gaming, watching twitch streams, bone-smashing/mewing and doomscrolling on TikTok.

Another effect is that you Zoomers don’t have any real hobbies. (LooksMaxxing is not a hobby) Way fewer teenagers today play team sports, learn practical skills or have any irl creative pursuits. Weirdly, you also seem to be worse with computers. That one I can’t explain. Maybe because you grew up on smartphones instead of desktops.

But yeah you are now mid 20s and still tryna pretty boy max for JBs.
This is true. Gen Z is fucked.

I'm waiting.

View attachment 3199849

There's my best

fucked ipd pandemic or not, its over friendo

fucked ipd pandemic or not, its over friendo

Yeah I'll be telling that to my new-born child in a year or so, as we're gonna start trying for a kid in the next several months.

All this obsession over and IPD when the eye-area has been what ALL females compliment me on. Shows how much you understand about facial aesthetics and looks theory when you can't tell slight narrow IPD can easily be neutralised when skull is decently wide and eyes and eyebrows are horizontally wide.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Pakicel and cellmax
Yeah I'll be telling that to my new-born child in a year or so, as we're gonna start trying for a kid in the next several months.

View attachment 3199895

View attachment 3199896

All this obsession over and IPD when the eye-area has been what ALL females compliment me on. Shows how much you understand about facial aesthetics and looks theory when you can't tell slight narrow IPD can easily be neutralised when skull is decently wide and eyes and eyebrows are horizontally wide.

View attachment 3199895
Bro chill.

View attachment 3199895

View attachment 3199896

View attachment 3199895
Keep coping all you want, first thing I notice about you is fucked ipd so its obvious it doesnt harmonize well. Were talking probably 0.4 esr

Lol look at these eyes. Sexy and gorgeous as fuck and some incel on the internet said they were bad. LMFAO

My eye-area is more Italian than the Bull's as well.

Check it bruv!

View attachment 3199928
Why do you even care that much?? Who fucking cares dude. Just relax. It's Just a bunch of strangers on the internet. Strangers Who also probably have some sort of trauma, mental conditions and other stuff. Who the fuck cares about Who mogs Who. This stuff Is more childish than Primary school.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Schizotypalcel
Why do you even care that much?? Who fucking cares dude. Just relax. It's Just a bunch of strangers on the internet. Strangers Who also probably have some sort of trauma, mental conditions and other stuff. Who the fuck cares about Who mogs Who. This stuff Is more childish than Primary school.

I know you're on meds. (Jokes aside)

But can you come up with your own original shit from time to time?

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I know you're on meds. (Jokes aside)

But can you come up with your own original shit from time to time?

View attachment 3199949
I am not. Also yeah, i think what i said it's pretty coeherent, also what you mean with my own original shit?? Do you think those thoughts are copied from someone else??

Is this joke supposed to be funny?? I don't understand. The joke Is that i'm supposed to be subhuman so overexaggerating my rating Is funny?
its not funny I agree but its kinda like football fans saying anthony is better than messi for joking

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen