[MOG BATTLE] which race has the best looking people(morphs of average faces around the world)

Which is best looking

• White

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • Black

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • latinos

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Asians

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 27511

Kraken
Cumskins and gooks:
D6845B18 1CC0 4E57 8282 9FC3520FFDFD

Spics:
A2908F8F FB3A 4EC3 928B 7C0A15E7E503

Niggers:
F88AF16E 7031 4E30 958D 5404B13E77AF

Note these photos are taken from genetically superior people(athletes) of each group then merged for an average face. So which race mogs

@cloUder @Ai Impact @anoright @bishōnenmaxxer @Blackgymmax @TRUE_CEL @the BULL @apemaxxed @John Doe

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, LowTrust and Deleted member 29581
NIGGERS

• Woah
Reactions: OverCoper
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
Australians are the best-looking White Oceanians in my opinion.
The New Zealand white appears to have a better eye area imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 29581
The niggers from Senegal and ivory coast stood out particularly to me as moggers to me
Yeah, but whenever I see black pheno I feel conflicted feel as if I only have good jaw from my white side.

The New Zealand white appears to have a better eye area imo
They aren't so different from each other. Both are descended from Anglos after all.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Yeah, but whenever I see black pheno I feel conflicted feel as if I only have good jaw from my white side.
All the black averages have great jaws

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
All the black averages have great jaws
I can’t tell for cameroon because of the haze, but that’s a majority of my black side.

• JFL
Reactions: lasnt
Really going at it since racebaits allowed again huh.

Anyway, Kazakhs mog.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Really going at it since racebaits allowed again huh.

Anyway, Kazakhs mog.
Definitely one of the better looking groups, this is brutal for whites tho the white faces don’t look like anything special

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and bishōnenmaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: lasnt
Definitely one of the better looking groups, this is brutal for whites tho the white faces don’t look like anything special
I think that’s cos you chose subhumans (Australians are apparently moggers so I dunno how their avg is so ugly we’re we all lied to?) Russians ? I mean come on they are voted one of the ugliest whites alongside anglo English subhumans (English chads and stscies went to AUS and America)

IMO I think Senegal mogs
I’m west African descended myself and I hate to say it but I feel Cameroon and South African Bantus mogged us west AFs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230503-221442_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230503-221442_Gallery.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 0
Meds(coz they can look white and ethnic) just like me
You shitskin indian you don't have an ounce of whiteness in you can't even pass as arab let alone white or med everyone can tell you're shitskin indian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
Are you retard ? this isn't even debatable white is the best among and jfl at nigers voting black

Are you retard ? this isn't even debatable white is the best among and jfl at nigers voting black
Look at the face morphs don’t just vote

colesp is ignored

joke thread?

these averages don’t represent reality in any sort of way rofl
It’s not literally what the average person of each race looks like. It’s taken from athletes who are already genetically superior and facial average morphs tend to create more attractive faces.

But since all of them have had the same thing done to them it’s a good way to see who mogs cast you’re vote mang

• JFL
Reactions: User49