Mog ex’s new bf to dust

warpsociety

warpsociety

🔥🔥The One You See In Your Nightmares🥶
I mog my ex’s new bf to body dysmorphia substance abuse and suicide LMAO

He looks like a 160lb 5’10, zero aesthetic version of Arvid. He has Minecraft jaw syndrome, he looks like a fucking egghead, he legit looks like Humpty Dumpty. Zero aesthetics + he looks like a pussy. I seriously doubt she’s shown him much of me, it’d be one of those things like “damn he railed my babygirl” and he don’t eat for a week. He’s her shortest bf ever I think. Taste my dick bitch

I wanna run into them in public, and I want this boy to feel froggy and try to start with me, and get a quick cold knockout. I box/streetfight in the hood for fun, on SARMs + I’m built different, trust me it’s no contest between me and this dude ahaha. Ima type of dude where I start smiling before the fight u feel me. I wanna fucking snap his ass lmfao, the dopamine hit would be far too euphoric.

If he doesn’t challenge me, I’ll at the very least emasculate the fuck out of him in front of his precious babygirl by making him cower. And prolly ask if he knows she does onlyfans now 🥶🥶 let him know I piped that shit when she was a sweet innocent cutie, and now everybody seen his broke hoes shit. Worthless ass

I hope this tale is inspiring to at least one of you. Let it be known I’m finna set one of these hoes straight.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 12828
still get yo girl pussy, nigggaaa :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: wagbox, court monarch777, SendMePicsToRate and 5 others
He looks like a 160lb 5’10, zero aesthetic version of Arvid. He has Minecraft jaw syndrome, he looks like a fucking egghead, he legit looks like Humpty Dumpty. Zero aesthetics + he looks like a pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: N1c and warpsociety
E20D0498 84C7 4A55 8654 77F4CCF5EB5B

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Screenshot 2021 03 07 at 155505

Spider Man Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Deleted member 12827 and warpsociety
huh? Im not saying I can beat anyone up
I’ve been training for a while, fightings in my genes, and I streetfight/box friends tougher and taller than me. I don’t just lift, that why I’m so cocky/certain about it. If he knows better he’ll not fight me at all, I’m not gonna jump the dude

ima beat this dudes ass listening to Yeezus by Kanye. y’all bout to turn shit up
I’m bout to tear shit down

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
I mog my ex’s new bf to body dysmorphia substance abuse and suicide LMAO

He looks like a 160lb 5’10, zero aesthetic version of Arvid. He has Minecraft jaw syndrome, he looks like a fucking egghead, he legit looks like Humpty Dumpty. Zero aesthetics + he looks like a pussy. I seriously doubt she’s shown him much of me, it’d be one of those things like “damn he railed my babygirl” and he don’t eat for a week. He’s her shortest bf ever I think. Taste my dick bitch

I wanna run into them in public, and I want this boy to feel froggy and try to start with me, and get a quick cold knockout. I box/streetfight in the hood for fun, on SARMs + I’m built different, trust me it’s no contest between me and this dude ahaha. Ima type of dude where I start smiling before the fight u feel me. I wanna fucking snap his ass lmfao, the dopamine hit would be far too euphoric.

If he doesn’t challenge me, I’ll at the very least emasculate the fuck out of him in front of his precious babygirl by making him cower. And prolly ask if he knows she does onlyfans now 🥶🥶 let him know I piped that shit when she was a sweet innocent cutie, and now everybody seen his broke hoes shit. Worthless ass

I hope this tale is inspiring to at least one of you. Let it be known I’m finna set one of these hoes straight.
Still cucked you.