mogg battle

M

Muhammadrizo

Banned
Photo 2024 07 29 18 27 09
Photo 2024 07 29 18 27 22

Both 14years old,My friend is on left and I am right.Who mogs?And what is our psl rating(keep in mind we are 14)

• +1
Reactions: Krxmzonzyn
You win.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and boss8055
good skin, weird features, low mtn

ur friend is subhuman asf jfl he looks uncanny :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
right one mogs

low mtn is below average bro i dont look bad and im 14

also both look way older than 14

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

not subhuman needs thicker eyebrows i think he just has a weird expression here

u still have a long way to go boyo
if i start increasing my T levels is that good for my bone growth bc they say T levels are important

if i start increasing my T levels is that good for my bone growth bc they say T levels are important
dht increases bone mass, but that has some bad side effects so be careful

yes for Ur age Ur around htn
Honest comment ever evryone in my comments say average,mtn or talk about my browbridge and im kid i havent developed browbridge maybe i will develop it after hitting puberty

• +1
Reactions: goo25
dht increases bone mass, but that has some bad side effects so be careful
maybe my natural T levels will be better bc my b@lls will produce more T during puberty

• +1
Reactions: dbva
left guy looks like asian elliot rodger

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and boss8055
Why you do this to your friend

Honest comment ever evryone in my comments say average,mtn or talk about my browbridge and im kid i havent developed browbridge maybe i will develop it after hitting puberty
Why do you keep coping with “Muh I’m just a kid I will develop!!”. You are average, that’s it.

Why do you keep coping with “Muh I’m just a kid I will develop!!”. You are average, that’s it.
Let me see bro at 14

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Let me see bro at 14
Keep coping you ugly faggot, you will remain average no matter how many times you spam your subhuman face on here. Go play with your toys or something instead of posting on here.

because there is smth called hitting puberty and sh1t😂 and i can hardmaxx or bonesmash now to develop browridge lol

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Keep coping you ugly faggot, you will remain average no matter how many times you spam your subhuman face on here. Go play with your toys or something instead of posting on here.
I wont remain average lol remember me like in 2030s lol

Yes right is low htn left is ltn/ normie
Bro they still spam the "average" word right now a guy said keep coping with your age🤡you will remain average stop posting your subhuman face hereee🤡im 14 and will develop and hit puberty lol

Bro they still spam the "average" word right now a guy said keep coping with your age🤡you will remain average stop posting your subhuman face hereee🤡im 14 and will develop and hit puberty lol
Yea for sure, I dont know where you live but your facial harmony is good definitely above average

Yea for sure, I dont know where you live but your facial harmony is good definitely above average
Im asian and there are not a lot handsome people here so it is easier for me i guess

• +1
Reactions: tookcel
I asked him for that and he send me this
did u say ur going to post it on here u have so low if nt life lol just rope like what are u doing with ur "friends" posting on .org to check who looks better yk when somone mogs u u dont need to ask

did u say ur going to post it on here u have so low if nt life lol just rope like what are u doing with ur "friends" posting on .org to check who looks better yk when somone mogs u u dont need to ask
bro has beef with me

I know him lol he is my classmate
why do u post ur classmates on here to "check who mogs" like u cant see it omg i cant ur just trying to get ur ego up cuz u have no friends or girls