Mogg battle

M

Muhammadrizo

Banned
IMG 20240803 024202
IMG 20240730 170750
who mogs?up is guy who said that he mogs me.does he mog me?

Obv the 1st dude (on the left)

• +1
Reactions: slavicmogger and Omen
Bones dont matter when appeal fr
its not bones :lul::lul: eye area mog lips mog only thing u mog is the jaw but heh has much more harmony so keep coping and bones matter u look like a sub human next to him:lul:

its not bones :lul::lul: eye area mog lips mog only thing u mog is the jaw but heh has much more harmony so keep coping and bones matter u look like a sub human next to him:lul:
all so coluring mog

Im not coping i didnt say i mog him lol

Caging at your monkey tier reading comprehension go hang yourself off a bridge retarded faggot

• +1
Reactions: Muhammadrizo
yes u are coping cuz u have no bones u say it dosnt matter all so ur asian so race mog
Bro i said bones<harmony why r u yapping spamming the same word

Bro i said bones<harmony why r u yapping spamming the same word
bones<harmony but u have low harmony tho stop coping chico tiktokcel leave this forum sub 5:lul:

• +1
Reactions: slavicmogger
bones<harmony but u have low harmony tho stop coping chico tiktokcel leave this forum sub 5:lul:
Bro you are the one who said harmony>bone and i agreed

left

rights jaw is definitely better but everything else including coloring left has you beat in

• +1
Reactions: Omen and Muhammadrizo
kys nigger

• +1
Reactions: Omen
not posting here u can see im not reseed and that i have a good browrige my jew nose is bad
Post it here front and side and do not cover with smth

Post it here front and side and do not cover with smth
u can see my pfp just keep coping u can see that i mog u lol everyone here knows it side dosent matter as much as font cope

Yeah fr my coloring is sh1t
You need to achieve a red undertone, that’s what selling your coloring

I recommend you search up what foods and supplements you’ll need to for it

u can see my pfp just keep coping u can see that i mog u lol everyone here knows it side dosent matter as much as font cope
I cant even see it says reached limits

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper