@moggathon is just misunderstood

Autismcel

Autismcel

Kraken
No one ever gets him. He probably tried to talk and shit when he was a little boy. He got silenced and ignored too many times growing up.

Now he's trying to release his inner child. The child that has always wanted to talk, to express, to FEEL god damn it!

Now he has given up on society. And is nothing but a walking "corpse" now if you will. But deep down we all know he's just a nice little boy who is trying to "escape".

@moggathon @northern mogger

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium, tombradylover, vermillioncorefan and 9 others
@wsada

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
No one ever gets him. He probably tried to talk and shit when he was a little boy. He got silenced and ignored too many times growing up.

Now he's trying to release his inner child. The child that has always wanted to talk, to express, to FEEL god damn it!

Now he has given up on society. And is nothing but a walking "corpse" now if you will. But deep down we all know he's just a nice little boy who is trying to "escape".

This is me if anyones interested

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium, wsada, Autismcel and 1 other person
4057182 cuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada and Autismcel
@ggg.tv i now hate you btw

• So Sad
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
moggathon is a chav with a Habsburg jaw type shit

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Exactly man nobody understands him
He just a broken man in a broken world..

hes basically like michael jackson then

@moggathon still owes me 23 to 45 different spices in my barbecue

• WTF
Reactions: klip11
holy fuck I just shed a tear man. @moggathon get over here man lemme give u a big hug 😰😰😰

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and GabachoCopium
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and tombradylover