Mogged by 5’5 feminine zest fest manlet

T

TiktokUser

Iron
brooooooooooooooo

I have been losing my mind over this pretty attractive girl that liked me first, and it's been about three weeks since she left me on delivered.

She plays varsity volleyball, band, and musical theatre, had good grades, and acts pretty childish, which is why I consider her "pure," as she doesn’t “look” like she drinks or smoke.

She now posts insta and TikTok posts with this feminine good looking guy WHO IS SHORTER THAN HER. He’s like 5’5 broooooo

Please tell me if they’re dating or just friends I actually cannot tell. They have friendly banter in their TikTok and insta comments of their post, and also post each other on their stories but he is literally SO SHORT. He’s like the only guy in her comments, the rest are girls.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
brooooooooooooooo

I have been losing my mind over this pretty attractive girl that liked me first, and it's been about three weeks since she left me on delivered.

She plays varsity volleyball, band, and musical theatre, had good grades, and acts pretty childish, which is why I consider her "pure," as she doesn’t “look” like she drinks or smoke.

She now posts insta and TikTok posts with this feminine good looking guy WHO IS SHORTER THAN HER. He’s like 5’5 broooooo

Please tell me if they’re dating or just friends I actually cannot tell. They have friendly banter in their TikTok and insta comments of their post, and also post each other on their stories but he is literally SO SHORT. He’s like the only guy in her comments, the rest are girls.
Does he have fluffy hair or wear baggy clothes by any chance?