Mogged by 6'4 Chadlite, twice.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

at the mercy of God, Jesus Christ. Gone
The TRUCEL EXPERIENCE

Today at school i used a tatic @pneumocystosis used to see how gl you are. I would count how many guys i mogged and reset it every time i got mogged. As soon as I get to school i get heightmogged by a 6'3 strong normie. Walk into school with him and then boom a 6'4 weak chadlite is walking towards us and next to him is a freshman ltn who is also 6'4. WOW! Im fucked! I was mogged badly before classes even started. These 2 6'4 kids ofc are hoopers and it makes sense. I got to my first class and mogged every male in the room and was barely shorter than the tallest guy there (6'1). I did not feel good either way. I walked in my next class and got mogged by a 6'3 HTN slayer at my school. YIKES! I can't win. Next class I go to and it was fine, there was a strong htn who was a little shorter than me and i was on his level and counted it as a mog as he was similar in looks but better pheno. Aint bad but i was getting mogged all day! Out of nowhwere a 6'2 minimum htn with perfect colloring and collegan. I lowkey felll in love with bro his skin was perfect and he was hanging around LTNS!!!! This guy literally looks like a worse @LiterallyNightwing . I don't care to explain the rest of the day as you get the point.

Am I still a mogger?

Some of you who know me might say, "ay Nate Jacobs, didn't you say you were mogging every time you went out in the summer and were a 6ft HTN :lul:".And to this i would say yes.I did mog literally 99% of guys i saw when i went out and mogged my close friends easily at events. What i realized is im just at the top of the regular kids my age.All the socially out there chads and stacies go out to parties that you have to be invited to obv. Im not in these circles and when i go out there going out to parties or at girls houses.Each grade has that friend group of girls and guys who are the most gl in the grade for the most part. Im not in that. So this whole time i wasn't seeing these guys out and when i went back to school and saw them i was humbled. I no longer think im near chadlite. I am a weak HTN and a pos. i am not a mogger in height nor face. I will keep looksmaxxing but my mental blockage will stop me from getting in the cheeks of popular girls (idc about these girls tbf). I can get girls who aren't high status in school but even those popular girls i dont wanna pretend to like their shite sense of humour.

I always said i will leave the site b4 i pass greycel but at this rate i will become a rotter here and get 30K posts. I keep losing to guys who picked the right parents.

ITS NOT OVER, BUT MY LIFE IS STRESSFUL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, LooksThinker, midlatinocel and 3 others
Out of nowhwere a 6'2 minimum htn with perfect colloring and collegan. I lowkey felll in love with bro his skin was perfect and he was hanging around LTNS!!!! This guy literally looks like a worse @
LiterallyNightwing
@LiterallyNightwing . I don't care to explain the rest of the day as you get the point.
Thats my exact description 2 years ago :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: NateJacobs
The TRUCEL EXPERIENCE

Today at school i used a tatic @pneumocystosis used to see how gl you are. I would count how many guys i mogged and reset it every time i got mogged. As soon as I get to school i get heightmogged by a 6'3 strong normie. Walk into school with him and then boom a 6'4 weak chadlite is walking towards us and next to him is a freshman ltn who is also 6'4. WOW! Im fucked! I was mogged badly before classes even started. These 2 6'4 kids ofc are hoopers and it makes sense. I got to my first class and mogged every male in the room and was barely shorter than the tallest guy there (6'1). I did not feel good either way. I walked in my next class and got mogged by a 6'3 HTN slayer at my school. YIKES! I can't win. Next class I go to and it was fine, there was a strong htn who was a little shorter than me and i was on his level and counted it as a mog as he was similar in looks but better pheno. Aint bad but i was getting mogged all day! Out of nowhwere a 6'2 minimum htn with perfect colloring and collegan. I lowkey felll in love with bro his skin was perfect and he was hanging around LTNS!!!! This guy literally looks like a worse @LiterallyNightwing . I don't care to explain the rest of the day as you get the point.

Am I still a mogger?

Some of you who know me might say, "ay Nate Jacobs, didn't you say you were mogging every time you went out in the summer and were a 6ft HTN :lul:".And to this i would say yes.I did mog literally 99% of guys i saw when i went out and mogged my close friends easily at events. What i realized is im just at the top of the regular kids my age.All the socially out there chads and stacies go out to parties that you have to be invited to obv. Im not in these circles and when i go out there going out to parties or at girls houses.Each grade has that friend group of girls and guys who are the most gl in the grade for the most part. Im not in that. So this whole time i wasn't seeing these guys out and when i went back to school and saw them i was humbled. I no longer think im near chadlite. I am a weak HTN and a pos. i am not a mogger in height nor face. I will keep looksmaxxing but my mental blockage will stop me from getting in the cheeks of popular girls (idc about these girls tbf). I can get girls who aren't high status in school but even those popular girls i dont wanna pretend to like their shite sense of humour.

I always said i will leave the site b4 i pass greycel but at this rate i will become a rotter here and get 30K posts. I keep losing to guys who picked the right parents.

ITS NOT OVER, BUT MY LIFE IS STRESSFUL
can you send face? i wont leak

Never began

• +1
Reactions: wthbro123
what is it now?
No just the part abt a 6’2 Guy hanging out w ltns. I went to the nerdiest school back when i was still in hs so my friends we’re all ugly oofy doofies.

• Love it
Reactions: poopoohead
6'6 or death

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, midlatinocel, Krakowski and 2 others
6ft is manlet lol