Mogged by JB(last one got taken down)

BaklavaMaxxer

BaklavaMaxxer

5'8 dumbass
Just got mogged to Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata and back, In Amsterdam.
JB was definitely taller than 180, my friend is 180 and although he’s crouching in this pic JB was 100% 5-10 cm taller.
(I’m right and my friend is the middle, idk who that gay ass lesbian alien is tho on the left. Just some sub3 failure of genes ig.)
Also some pictures of me for comparison and not that Jordan just decimated me in this one sided mog massacre.

Attachments

• 6AF87A33-7803-4C34-A45D-D88B105B3BC1.jpeg
    6AF87A33-7803-4C34-A45D-D88B105B3BC1.jpeg
    509.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 2A777F62-F193-4EF2-90E0-FB7A2EED3AFA.jpeg
    2A777F62-F193-4EF2-90E0-FB7A2EED3AFA.jpeg
    399 KB · Views: 0
  • 531A5D55-A135-4FD6-8B97-8368F15C6C9B.jpeg
    531A5D55-A135-4FD6-8B97-8368F15C6C9B.jpeg
    372.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gookcelriceR, gigell, bloomercel and 6 others
@LeonidasGui

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
What was he like tbh and where you met him

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui, BaklavaMaxxer and mirrormogger
@mirrormogger

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, BaklavaMaxxer and mirrormogger
bro you are very lucky, what was he like?

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui and BaklavaMaxxer
What was he like tbh and where you met him
I met him in the streets of Amsterdam while walking with a friend. I noticed his face looked very familiar so I said; Jordan Barret? Jordan just shouted: MOG! Loudly and turned back to me. I asked to take a picture he said sure and was all enthusiastic by taking his phone out for better lighting. After the picture we shook hands, he tugged on my hand and we were pulling each other back and forth like a game, he’s also fucking light I pulled him back with ease while he was struggling pulling me . He’s a really nice dude and didn’t shy away from a picture and absolutely mogging me and my friend.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: a1029, \/orman, fuse and 6 others
bro you are very lucky, what was he like?
I met him in the streets of Amsterdam while walking with a friend. I noticed his face looked very familiar so I said; Jordan Barret? Jordan just shouted: MOG! Loudly and turned back to me. I asked to take a picture he said sure and was all enthusiastic by taking his phone out for better lighting. After the picture we shook hands, he tugged on my hand and we were pulling each other back and forth like a game, he’s also fucking light I pulled him back with ease while he was struggling pulling me . He’s a really nice dude and didn’t shy away from a picture and absolutely mogging me and my friend

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Pei and jué
yeah id like to know as well
I met him in the streets of Amsterdam while walking with a friend. I noticed his face looked very familiar so I said; Jordan Barret? Jordan just shouted: MOG! Loudly and turned back to me. I asked to take a picture he said sure and was all enthusiastic by taking his phone out for better lighting. After the picture we shook hands, he tugged on my hand and we were pulling each other back and forth like a game, he’s also fucking light I pulled him back with ease while he was struggling pulling me . He’s a really nice dude and didn’t shy away from a picture and absolutely mogging me and my friend

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
I met him in the streets of Amsterdam while walking with a friend. I noticed his face looked very familiar so I said; Jordan Barret? Jordan just shouted: MOG! Loudly and turned back to me. I asked to take a picture he said sure and was all enthusiastic by taking his phone out for better lighting. After the picture we shook hands, he tugged on my hand and we were pulling each other back and forth like a game, he’s also fucking light I pulled him back with ease while he was struggling pulling me . He’s a really nice dude and didn’t shy away from a picture and absolutely mogging me and my friend.
Would he say he’s the most beautiful person you’ve ever seen is he more incredible looking in person?

• Love it
Reactions: jué
Thanks for being so specific man, I appreciate it, it's nice to know that a person I've admired for years is good with random people, thanks.

JB was definitely taller than 180, my friend is 180 and although he’s crouching in this pic JB was 100% 5-10 cm taller.
(I’m right and my friend is the middle, idk who that gay ass lesbian alien is tho on the left. Just some sub3 failure of genes ig.)
Also some pictures of me for comparison and not that Jordan just decimated me in this one sided mog massacre.
i thought jb was meant to be "jailbait" jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, AscensionMan98, ducktruck and 2 others
and jordan isn't even taller than 183 let alone 190

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: serialcoper and jué
Would he say he’s the most beautiful person you’ve ever seen is he more incredible looking in person?
He looks absolutely stunning never seen someone with that level of attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and Pei
Larp

• +1
Reactions: Aero, skkrrrtcantdo, Dendoni and 5 others
How should i approach him of see him

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Jfl I knew Pei would be the first

i think we got the message bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman and heightmaxxing
nigger still hasn't rotated the pic jfl

Do you have more pics or nah?