Mogged everywhere I go. Even in my dreams

V

Vermilioncore

Fear…
Joined
Oct 17, 2019
Posts
84,413
Reputation
162,504
I went to the grocery store and everyone there towered over me. It felt like I was in some type of shrink machine. They were tall, high t, in shape, and chiseled up.

I was a blob thing with bug eyes wandering around.

even when I slept I dreamed I was being bullied to death and I had to hide.

I’m a coward in real life and even in my dreams I’m still cowering away
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, mulattomaxxer, owlofathena and 4 others
trannymaxing might help u
 
This forum is messing with yo head bruh, take some time out and go outside
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890 and Deleted member 1332
1623603870633
 
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena
brutal
 
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena
I went to the grocery store and everyone there towered over me. It felt like I was in some type of shrink machine. They were tall, high t, in shape, and chiseled up.

I was a blob thing with bug eyes wandering around.

even when I slept I dreamed I was being bullied to death and I had to hide.

I’m a coward in real life and even in my dreams I’m still cowering away

"I was a blob thing with bug eyes wandering around." - Vermilioncore, 2021
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
1
Views
39
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
Heartache
Replies
13
Views
94
Regret
Regret
M
Replies
1
Views
27
Verdams mum
Verdams mum
~Pyro
Replies
18
Views
63
~Pyro
~Pyro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top